PDA

View Full Version : Indigant its logic

potten
07-24-2014, 01:57 PM
will understand how this works..
as you buy more, spend more money, your chances are smaller ...
you buy 100 platinum and it will open "crates lockdes" must be greater than buying 5k of platinum..

you buy these elodrian lockds crates and opens after the event ends ..and 30 of them .. comes energy kits ... tell me to what? why not take?
just for your chances of not get good items .. consequently you have to buy more...because for them no matter whether or not you took arcanes items ..but if you're spending!!

in 5k plat not take anything and a lack of shame this game.
Where this double chance x2 ? In elodrian lockeds crates?
Any people open 4 lockd and get arcane and other.. Its just????

so do not create expectations about spending money .. because this illusion and so!!!
we stop buying these platnium .. it is not worth

Ishtmeet
07-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Oh well, which language is this?

tell me to what? why not take?

What Take?

Lack of?

And if I'm not wrong, you're saying there are low chances of getting myth or arcanes through locks. Yes it is very low, One of my guildmate has spent more plats than you and hardly looted arcane

Capolista
07-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Yes ..

It is called "GAMBLING" not "INVESTMENT"

potten
07-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Investment because if it was already banned .. Because would promote spendingpromote expectations Places and is illegal in many..
I say .. just for the players not be deceived by this corruption

Ishtmeet
07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Investment because if it was already banned .. Because would promote spendingpromote expectations Places and is illegal in many..
I say .. just for the players not be deceived by this corruption
I can't understand mate, The screenshot above you is of your account? Or of someone who is banned? I'm totally confused.

Serancha
07-24-2014, 02:17 PM
My total plat spent says 97K (lots of that is from free offers) and I have only looted 2 arcanes ever (and none at all until 2 months ago). I have been playing daily since November 2012 - the odds are not worth it, and there's no guarantee you will loot anything from a crate. In fact, you are very unlikely to. I agree energy kits should not remain in the e-locks, but these crates are a novelty event item so that is unlikely to change. If the e-locks could still be crafted, it would be a different story.

potten
07-24-2014, 02:20 PM
you buy 100 platinum and it will open "crates lockdes" must be greater than buying 5k of platinum..

you buy these elodrian lockds crates and opens after the event ends ..and 30 of them .. comes energy kits ... tell me to what? why not take?
just for your chances of not get good items .. consequently you have to buy more...because for them no matter whether or not you took arcanes items ..but if you're spending!!

so do not create expectations about spending money .. because this illusion and so!!!

Oh well, which language is this?

What Take?

Lack of?

And if I'm not wrong, you're saying there are low chances of getting myth or arcanes through locks. Yes it is very low, One of my guildmate has spent more plats than you and hardly looted arcane

I'm trying to explain that this is not the logical mathematics of them..
because that is how this working .. + expenses. - chances

Wutzgood
07-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Just came in to say thanks. If it wasn't for gamblers like you I would never make any gold selling crates. Keep opening maybe next time your chances will be better.

potten
07-24-2014, 02:30 PM
My total plat spent says 97K (lots of that is from free offers) and I have only looted 2 arcanes ever (and none at all until 2 months ago). I have been playing daily since November 2012 - the odds are not worth it, and there's no guarantee you will loot anything from a crate. In fact, you are very unlikely to. I agree energy kits should not remain in the e-locks, but these crates are a novelty event item so that is unlikely to change. If the e-locks could still be crafted, it would be a different story.

then, these things have to talk and complain .. because are paid ..if we stay silent .. these things never changed ..
if you do not have much complaint ... because the game is chosen as the best of year x2

Kakashis
07-24-2014, 02:32 PM
I get it, opening locked is never good if you're expecting. Only open thinking of it as a donation to STS.

potten
07-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Just came in to say thanks. If it wasn't for gamblers like you I would never make any gold selling crates. Keep opening maybe next time your chances will be better.

That if they convince, because the game so it should not be chosen as best pf the year

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 04:47 PM
That if they convince, because the game so it should not be chosen as best pf the year
Sorry, but what best pf the year means?

Amicusdei
07-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Not actually gambling... you will get something for your money.
Just probly not what you want.
Unless you like gold in small amounts and endless pink items.

cami
07-24-2014, 07:27 PM

lol and you continue giving free money to space times XD, they no have problem

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 07:32 PM

How many free offers do you have??? At most I only got maybe 250 plat from free offers...