View Full Version : To the devs.

giayuan
01-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi! This is cereal here. I believe you guys have heard all our complaints, and put together this amazing new content in this game. Ill start naming the brilliant deeds you guys did.

1. Many people have complained about the uselessness of the bears. Well, because of you guys, bears are BECOMING USEFUL AGAIN!!!
2. New dungeon. This has provided entertainment for many of us.
3. The items. OH BABY! These are extremely nice weapons that are "easy" to get. They are a bit better than the original RVC, but lack the color sadly.
4. The new weapon sets. Thank you SO MUCH for this! Two benefits: New weapons making originally worthless ao3 rares into wanted rares. Second benefit is the money. I understand many people did not gain from this, but I speak for many, including me, that are now rich!
5. From me personally. THANK YOU DEVS! Now, I am, instead of poor, rich with wanted items. And this new content was just such a great idea, I think Ill buy some more plat just for the heck of it ;)

EVERYONE! SAY THANK YOU!

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Cereal, your my new hero.

giayuan
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Thank you =)
At least theres someone else who appreciates the beauty of the devs.
And pharcyde? Youre my hero too xD Thanks for trashing that other thread with bananas =)

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
You are very very welcome :). Epic banana wins every debate hands down.. :)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/doompig444/Random/bananacid2.gif

giayuan
01-12-2011, 09:53 PM
LOL! gotta show me some of those pics links =)

Cabero
01-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Very nice Cereal, I agree totally with you!

Conradin
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I agree aswell- If u have too much cash I'll take some :p

giayuan
01-12-2011, 11:07 PM
LOL @ Conrad
I recently went bankrupt because of failure at ao3 drops. Now with this update/nerf, im back at 500k. Tiny compared to what i HAD, but its something. Sure, Ill write my will soon xD