PDA

View Full Version : L15 bear

programmed
07-24-2014, 04:21 PM
So I'm getting kind of bored and been playing AL *shivers*. :p Anyways. Its been a long time since I actually played this level (almost 2 years to be precise). I have noticed a lot of bears use cb at this level now. Last I checked nobody at 15 would've even thought of using cb but I guess things change. I was using the build I used to use (6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 SMS, 1 vengeful) but keep being wrecked by the bears with cripple and cb since it makes me debuffed and stunned then I'm useless. Would a build like 6 rage, 3 stomp, 3 cb, 1 SMS, 1 cripple be good?

Thanks

Trenton
07-24-2014, 04:30 PM
I didn't believe you could get CB at L15...

If so, you should probably do the build you just said, seems the most logical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laar
07-24-2014, 04:44 PM
I didn't believe you could get CB at L15...

If so, you should probably do the build you just said, seems the most logical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure you can't get CB at L15, you can get cripple though.

Beastlyness
07-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Cb never hits, range is horrible, and if your build relies on cb to work then if you miss your screwed..

Beastlyness
07-24-2014, 04:50 PM
i recommend 6611 or similar

Rescind
07-24-2014, 05:09 PM
You do get cb at 15 lol

programmed
07-24-2014, 05:16 PM
You do get cb at 15 lol

You get it at 13

Rescind
07-24-2014, 05:37 PM
You get it at 13

I mean you do have cb at 15
But if you're going to use cb build. You're going to have to rely on landing your crip

programmed
07-24-2014, 05:41 PM
I mean you do have cb at 15
But if you're going to use cb build. You're going to have to rely on landing your crip

Yeah unless people think otherwise, ill just use my old build.

Sheugokin
07-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Is 15 really that fun. I have heard MANY bad things about it, including a lot of trash-talking.

DivineMoustache
07-24-2014, 06:52 PM
^this is somewhat true, but that's because it is the most active level...besides endgame
i've seen a lot of endgame trash talk going around in townes as well, as sample size increases, so will the outliers.

anyway, i would definitely scrap CB, it's not very good against any bears that know what they're doing.
go with 6611, rage stomp sms cs.

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 07:03 PM
^this is somewhat true, but that's because it is the most active level...besides endgame
i've seen a lot of endgame trash talk going around in townes as well, as sample size increases, so will the outliers.

anyway, i would definitely scrap CB, it's not very good against any bears that know what they're doing.
^^this I had it for my bear and was 2:1 because of it

programmed
07-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys. I'll just continue using my old build then its working for now after I got ahold of my ranges for that level again.

DivineMoustache
07-24-2014, 08:39 PM
if u need help on ranges, u can click the link on my sig, a little bit of semi-unknown info in there, as well as pics containing ranges.

Trenton
07-24-2014, 08:39 PM

Yes but you enjoy this level because you're op with Founder's, (not crying about you owning one, just stating) you know the people there, and you're probably in the top guild for L15. I've created a L15 bear and mage (3 bears really) and all four of those characters have been ganged and spawned/trash talked to vigorously for the two weeks each character stayed alive (before I deleted

I did however create a L16 dex rhino, and have major fun, whilst also befriending some decent people who kept me under their wing, and were in awe of my opness (before L16 rhino got more popular) so I would say as a rhino, I had a much better experience.

However, I encourage you to create a decently geared bear (not THE BEST, but decent) with a random name, and no guild, and see how the community treats you. It really is unfair, and it's a shame how people ruin your experience of low level PvP.

I will be returning soon as a L16 rhino, but that will have to be after I cap my bird and start farming. I look forward to join the community again, maybe I could fit in with you somehow ;)

But I really don't think you see how a newcomer is to L15 anymore, and you should remember that not everyone is as plo as you :P

programmed
07-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Yes but you enjoy this level because you're op with Founder's, (not crying about you owning one, just stating) you know the people there, and you're probably in the top guild for L15. I've created a L15 bear and mage (3 bears really) and all four of those characters have been ganged and spawned/trash talked to vigorously for the two weeks each character stayed alive (before I deleted

I did however create a L16 dex rhino, and have major fun, whilst also befriending some decent people who kept me under their wing, and were in awe of my opness (before L16 rhino got more popular) so I would say as a rhino, I had a much better experience.

However, I encourage you to create a decently geared bear (not THE BEST, but decent) with a random name, and no guild, and see how the community treats you. It really is unfair, and it's a shame how people ruin your experience of low level PvP.

I will be returning soon as a L16 rhino, but that will have to be after I cap my bird and start farming. I look forward to join the community again, maybe I could fit in with you somehow ;)

But I really don't think you see how a newcomer is to L15 anymore, and you should remember that not everyone is as plo as you :P

Well the community has been alright so far with me. A lot of people read the forums so I've gotten welcomes to the level range and only had been teamed once but one of the teamers apologized and stopped once he realized he was lied to about me rushing the other teamer.

Rescind
07-24-2014, 09:35 PM
If you guys see me in game, just tell me if you need help against teamers.
Ign: evacuation

DivineMoustache
07-24-2014, 09:38 PM

I actually have made SEVERAL secret alts just to see how it is, yes I have been ganged, trash talked, but MOST of the time, it was not them who initiated the trash talk. Much of it was my own fault through my attitude that I talked to people with. Just going to put that out there. Most of the people there rush for fun, but will not begin trash talking or being general hindrances unless you "provoke" them by going "Rush? noob" or "So many rushers at this noob level, I can tell why people hate it." I've seen that kind of response many a time to rushing.

edit: I also experience rushing/trash talk on my actual PvP account as well, but those guys are people who are annoying no matter what you do. There's people like that at every level.

Rescind
07-24-2014, 09:43 PM
For me I rush to get a nice 1v1 with my pjs but end up getting ganged 3v1

DivineMoustache
07-24-2014, 09:46 PM
yeh that's going to happen regardless what level ur at if u give off the illusion of having crappy gear. my crappy 68 main sometimes decides to step into 60-71 pvp with my lilith staff set and ends up getting ganked as well. its fun to attempt to score some kills tho lol

programmed
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
For me I rush to get a nice 1v1 with my pjs but end up getting ganged 3v1

I honestly don't see how rushing will get you a nice 1v1 because there's almost always going to be that other person that sees you rush and then joins in to help the one you rushed.

Rescind
07-24-2014, 10:48 PM
I honestly don't see how rushing will get you a nice 1v1 because there's almost always going to be that other person that sees you rush and then joins in to help the one you rushed.

Yeah true. That's why I get some buds to back me up when it gets too ugly

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah true. That's why I get some buds to back me up when it gets too ugly
Hard to do that when you are on a new pvper and nobody knows you

programmed
07-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Haven't seen any other bears do this but if you use stomp+cripple instead of stomp+SMS you have a guaranteed stun on them because of cripple plus thy are knocked out of range from being able to stomp you. It really helps.

AppleNoob
07-25-2014, 12:19 AM
:witless:
Haven't seen any other bears do this but if you use stomp+cripple instead of stomp+SMS you have a guaranteed stun on them because of cripple plus thy are knocked out of range from being able to stomp you. It really helps.

So true and I know its most likely the better combo yet I never use it :witless:

Rescind
07-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Most of the time I use stomp crip, I don't land the crip

Motivating
07-25-2014, 05:29 AM
6521 is good
for cb I use 6341

programmed
07-25-2014, 09:52 AM
6521 is good
for cb I use 6341

Which would you suggest? The first is the one I've always used and right now I'm doing alright with it but would you recommend the second build?

AppleNoob
07-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Which would you suggest? The first is the one I've always used and right now I'm doing alright with it but would you recommend the second build?

I wouldnt use cb build because its unreliable

programmed
07-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Eh too many l20s that join or merge into lower games. Maybe make my way up to 25 or something.

JTZ
07-27-2014, 06:28 PM
The build I use on my 15 is 6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 sms, 1 cs, 1 cb. It's a lot more versatile than a build such as 6 rage 6 stomp 1 sms 1 vs/cs. I like it most because if your opponent misses their stomp it's a sure win for you. You'll have more damage up close than they do and the debuff from cb makes a huge difference.

If people think founders has a huge affect on a fight in low level you should see it compared to cb. What founders gives you is the advantage of 5 damage and 5 armor. Only 1 cb gives you the advantage of 10 damage and 5 dodge. Now the 5 dodge will barely help you but still, the 10 damage debuff is enough to make your opponent weaker than if he wasn't using a damage ring at all.

5 stomp with 1 cb is also better than 6 stomp and none because the difference between 5 and 6 stomp is only 10 damage and 10% stomp which probably won't make as much of a difference in a fight when cb does 50-60 more damage and debuffs your opponent.

It's also not as hard to land as people are making it out to be. The range of cb is 3m which is the same as cs. So if you land cs you're for sure going to land cb unless you miss or your opponent dodges it.

programmed
07-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Well, thank you all for helping but 15 just isn't working out for me. Maybe if it were like it used to be when I played there then I'd stay but things are just so different. Anyone know how 25 talon bear is now?

Trenton
07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Scary just make a L10 noob to host games for yourself

Motivating
07-28-2014, 12:19 PM
This^
Prog I'll come 25 with yah :D

programmed
07-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Scary just make a L10 noob to host games for yourself

Too late I'm already 17

programmed
07-28-2014, 12:28 PM
This^
Prog I'll come 25 with yah :D

Okay, what ign? :)

Trenton
07-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Too late I'm already 17
Make a 12 so 22s don't join

programmed
07-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Make a 12 so 22s don't join

If you want me to stay low level that badly I can make another one ._.

Trenton
07-28-2014, 12:57 PM
If you want me to stay low level that badly I can make another one ._.
No I'm saying you didn't like 15 because 20's joined you, make a NOOB CHARACTER, just for hosting games for your L15 TO JOIN :D then you went 17, so now your noob char would be L12

programmed
07-28-2014, 01:00 PM
No I'm saying you didn't like 15 because 20's joined you, make a NOOB CHARACTER, just for hosting games for your L15 TO JOIN :D then you went 17, so now your noob char would be L12

I know I was kidding dude lol. I'm still going to go 25 but maybe ill make a 15 again to use when I'm bored with nothing else to do.

Motivating
07-28-2014, 01:52 PM
InstantEfect I think!
I'll check now
9yroldspelling<3

programmed
07-28-2014, 07:37 PM
So far I've seen nothing but plat pack rhinos. Look at this, an entire game of rhinos >.<

Mennddoza
07-28-2014, 07:42 PM
So far I've seen nothing but plat pack rhinos. Look at this, an entire game of rhinos >.<

I never see games like that haha.

#Imposterbird

Rescind
07-28-2014, 08:34 PM

When plat packs rhinos were first getting big all you saw were lvl20 plat pack rhinos in 15 games

bearuang
07-29-2014, 03:35 AM
Better lv to 18 or 20 dud. I suggest 20 cause 18 still impossible to beat 20 hammer rhino and 20tank mage, or stay at 15 and join support or zone and create 20rino or 20 tank mage .

Rescind
07-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Better lv to 18 or 20 dud. I suggest 20 cause 18 still impossible to beat 20 hammer rhino and 20tank mage, or stay at 15 and join support or zone and create 20rino or 20 tank mage .

Lvl18s can totally kill both hammer rhinos and tank mages. Your hs and crippling are your best friends and need the fbow for hit proc. -30 hit + 2x -15hit procs stacked= gg for tank mages (they have like 82-85hit%)

AppleNoob
07-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Lvl18s can totally kill both hammer rhinos and tank mages. Your hs and crippling are your best friends and need the fbow for hit proc. -30 hit + 2x -15hit procs stacked= gg for tank mages (they have like 82-85hit%)

Hammer rhinos no they heal off hs and have a hit buff

Rescind
07-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Hammer rhinos no they heal off hs and have a hit buff

Doesn't matter cuz u use crip so they can't auto attack you. It's really easy to kill rhinos with a lvl18 fbow bear. They aren't invincible..

Mennddoza
07-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Doesn't matter cuz u use crip so they can't auto attack you. It's really easy to kill rhinos with a lvl18 fbow bear. They aren't invincible..

they are. they are.... or I just suck... I just suck.

bearuang
07-30-2014, 01:20 AM
But using cs will make the hs not in 6 point, so maybe 20s better, got cs n cb

AppleNoob
07-30-2014, 02:21 AM
they are. they are.... or I just suck... I just suck.
You don't suck trust me ive tried rage 6 hs 3 stomp 1 sms 1 cs, and I kite their auto all day they still win

Rescind
07-30-2014, 03:04 AM
You don't suck trust me ive tried rage 6 hs 3 stomp 1 sms 1 cs, and I kite their auto all day they still win

You must be doing something wrong then.. I personally have beaten many plat pack hammer rhinos with that build. If you practice enough you can win. Remember to always hs after they heal and kite when you land crip.