PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Pages : 1 [2]

Azepeiete
07-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Rather than making singe a useful pet they make him ridiculously expensive for no reason because singe will NEVER be opened again.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:48 PM
why singe? singe is a good pet no need to craft to form a beast type of pet, why not hj or glacian coz they are outdated by the new legendary pets
Yep I tried to tell them .

epicrrr
07-24-2014, 11:58 PM
See what happens when endgamer put too much hype on a pet, people keep saying to sell SnS at 30m price range but no the hype was in "they might look good on paper but not so much in game" Its basically the LB runners fault. STS merely provided the items their hand is not blodied. Anyway.. no regret it will just cause you sadness just live with the decision and relish the fact that some are sns owner.

@new pet, come on sts why start with singe at least start with hammerjaw dont forget that trusty little fish and dam i hate to see this pet at low level even if i have guildies that can get em at the same time i cant say its OP not released yet.

Digitalclock
07-24-2014, 11:58 PM
just glacian? Lol r.i.p to every pet in the game other than nekroip

r.i.p glacian r.i.p samael r.i.p hammerjaw r.i.p other pets

Midievalmodel
07-25-2014, 12:00 AM
If it will not be here until fall, what is the point of crashing everything and dissapointing players? 44 players is a lot of end gamers, Serancha - active end gamers.

My question is, why are they even releasing another new pet instead of other items that have been asking to be replaced for A WHILE? We've still been begging for replacements on the mythic ring (arcane ring is not replacement, it needs a mythic replacement) and mythic amulet. However, these items are still the best items to use apart from the arcane versions despite the items being 10-11 levels lower than the cap. Ridiculous, right?

Shady and Surge were advertised as overpowered & were actually quite good. They do have the right to take the greed out on STG because STG promoted the pet as an overpowered pet that players will achieve by placing top ten in their class leaderboard. Now, is it really overpowered when compared with this pet? Heck no!

But S&S is still OP compared to 90 percent of the other pets. So......basically its still OP, therefore, STG did not falsely advertise. Just because another OP pet is released does not make S&S no longer OP.

mapenjay
07-25-2014, 12:01 AM
they must start in HJ a undead shark (fish bone) or Glacian (black in color) this is easy for the Graphics team

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Remiem: ''Nekro is a special new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Arcane Legends. But, this pet won't drop from bosses, nor can he be bought in the store. You can only receive this pet through a very special crafting quest available to players level 40+. '' so, he is not available for twink players.
Nekro is tradeable and stashable, very bad move, VERY BAD.

FluidShot
07-25-2014, 12:06 AM
Remiem: ''Nekro is a special new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Arcane Legends. But, this pet won't drop from bosses, nor can he be bought in the store. You can only receive this pet through a very special crafting quest available to players level 40+. '' so, it is not available for twink players.

So far, it is believed to be granted as a tradeable egg, therefore giving twink players access to it.

Dex Scene
07-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Op Pet which only rich people can get (as singe is needed).

Digitalclock
07-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Nekro is tradeable and stashable, very bad move, VERY BAD.

oops sorry. i didn't know that pet is tradeable and stashable.

Digitalclock
07-25-2014, 12:17 AM
See what happens when endgamer put too much hype on a pet, people keep saying to sell SnS at 30m price range but no the hype was in "they might look good on paper but not so much in game" Its basically the LB runners fault. STS merely provided the items their hand is not blodied. Anyway.. no regret it will just cause you sadness just live with the decision and relish the fact that some are sns owner.

@new pet, come on sts why start with singe at least start with hammerjaw dont forget that trusty little fish and dam i hate to see this pet at low level even if i have guildies that can get em at the same time i cant say its OP not released yet.

i do not want to see this pet at lvl 10 . lol

Grizzlis
07-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Wow Thank you sts for another OP pet which only rich ppl will be availabe obtain. If its freaking crafted pet, why do we need Singe egg? Btw this pet is way toooo much OP 20%dmg 45primay stat and 15% crit. The different between regular players and rich ppl is growing up...

faychen
07-25-2014, 12:47 AM
If this works, the next maybe HJ and Glacian.
Lets hoard some eggs?
:P

thortillos
07-25-2014, 12:49 AM
im actually wondering whats the output for crafted nekro. a pet directly available on the stable or just an egg available on inventory.

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 12:50 AM
im actually wondering whats the output for crafted nekro. a pet directly available on the stable or just an egg available on inventory.

i think it will be crafted as an egg..

supersyan
07-25-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't understand why people are complaining about this pet.
Nothing actually changed.
Its a new arcane rarity pet and not a singe fix.
The new arcane rarity pet was supposed to drop from Locked directly. But instead, you loot another arcane pet and craft the new pet by doing a quest.
The minor change is
Old method = pop locked = new arcane pet
New method = pop locked = get singe+craft = Nekro
replace "new arcane pet" by "get singe"

As a trend any new arcane pet was supposed to be OP. exception = singe nerfed by forum before release.
And of course you have to pay a premium for new op pet. And Keep charging ridiculous price for new items= Insane price for new item:disillusionment:.

Btw thanks for the cool looking pet.

forgot, new arcane pet means new expansion coming or close?

Mhaymhay
07-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Stashable not tradeable?hmmm

thortillos
07-25-2014, 12:57 AM
i think it will be crafted as an egg..
I hope so it is an egg since i am not decided in which toon to put it when i crafted it.

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 12:59 AM
I don't understand why people are complaining about this pet.
Nothing actually changed.
Its a new arcane rarity pet and not a singe fix.
The new arcane rarity pet was supposed to drop from Locked directly. But instead, you loot another arcane pet and craft the new pet by doing a quest.
The minor change is
Old method = pop locked = new arcane pet
New method = pop locked = get singe+craft = Nekro
replace "new arcane pet" by "get singe"

As a trend any new arcane pet was supposed to be OP. exception = singe nerfed by forum before release.
And of course you have to pay a premium for new op pet. And Keep charging ridiculous price for new items= Insane price for new item:disillusionment:.

Btw thanks for the cool looking pet.

forgot, new arcane pet means new expansion coming or close?

practically its same as releasing a new arcane pet but people are hurt because.

1) this pet owns shady and surge which was selling for 100m, and will probably cost 25-30m now so thats a huge loss.

2) Most of the singe owners are crying because they think its a buff for singe and obviously they trying to get new pet for free.. what they dont understand is that its a completely new arcane pet..

there are hundreds of singe users, if they upgrade then samael users will cry then hammerjaw users will cry for upgrade.. and it continues..

what makes nekro a much rarer arcane pet? its crafting.. any new player who dont know about necro will open his singe as soon as he gets it from lock. thus am sure there will be very less of these pets ingame.

Speedofsound
07-25-2014, 01:21 AM
I think it is time to find a new game
I wasted all my gold on sns and didnt get to enjoy it for a week yet
Now this announcement

This, people spent 120m to have fun being stronger and more exclusive than others for a decent amount of time. They are given no time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cero
07-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Trade arxane for s&s
Pm me

Sirnoobalot
07-25-2014, 01:39 AM
Singe egg?
Disappointment for Non-plats.

Uicheusa
07-25-2014, 01:53 AM
Maybe Delphina left coz she is not a sell-out.

RDX
07-25-2014, 01:56 AM
No time? I dnt think anyone gonna hve this pet before 30-40 days or more.
Elite farming for recipe is not a week task.

RDX
07-25-2014, 01:58 AM
So sns users can easily enjoy their pet for one or two months or

alexdroog
07-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Maybe i can afford sam soon...

Punkinhed
07-25-2014, 02:05 AM
I am honestly not a fan of this concept, All this is gonna do I make the gap between the rich and the poor that much greater, I mean Singe has already apparently gone up in price to 45 million, Like seriously.... Oh but here's an idea, Make it to where you can put your pets back in their eggs, That would help a lot of people out, Cuz I for one am sitting a quite a bit of lost gold to pets and could really use the gold... Like, Maybe pay 15 platinum to put them back in their eggs or something.. I have 20+ pets and use literally only one now, Ewen! :D
But yeah, I'm sure slot of other players would really support this idea. Thanks and your welcome.

Jiarijiba
07-25-2014, 02:53 AM
I think the concept actually is good. The idea of crafting an egg to be better pet is great.

The problem is that 99% of the players wont be able to complete the quest because of
- need of Singe egg
- assumed time it takes loot needed crafting elements
- level requirements

Hope STS remembers the roots of this game: MOBILE mmo. At least for an average player (like me), this game is getting too time and/or money consuming.

Just an idea: introduce the concept to some other eggs as well. Like Ribbit to Gyrm, Tankton to Shiloh etc... That would be obtainable for larger player base - in this case the elements should drop from normal maps as well.

swagzila
07-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Stupid idea sts, u release the pet too early. And it needs an arcane to make an arcane. You just want people to use our money to buy plats for opening locked crates. I bet you (sts) can buy your own private jet from this game.

Rome
07-25-2014, 02:59 AM
jeah i want the pet looks awesome. only thing is i have to get 23 mil for a singe egg -_-. so its cool but uncool at the same time. but sts thankx neighter way :P

radagan
07-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Cool pet..but I really have no money for singe

KingMartin
07-25-2014, 03:04 AM
1) Thank you for supporting elite runs. I hope the ingredients will be hard to get and tradable in the same time.

2) It's a blow below the belt to all those that sacrificed 3 weeks of their life to get SnS. Imagine those that hatched it and two days later they find out that they could buy two Singes even for the insane prices now - for the money they would have gotten for SnS.

3) You do everything possible to destroy the fun for all elite runners. If this continues, you will be left with a handful of pvp players that will pay for gear, that's all. Obviously, plats spent for luck lixers and revivals mean nothing to you.

This is not a rant, just a plain fact.

Edit,

4) And thanks for the nice signal to hoarders.

Robhawk
07-25-2014, 03:05 AM
The good thing in all those discussions is: I can lay bag and watch the drama because i dont have S&S, i dont have a Singe or an egg, i dont have gold to buy one... Lets just get some popcorn and watch STS displease their customers!

Haligali
07-25-2014, 03:13 AM
Lol explain why because I've talked to pros and whim sucks in pvp

Whim is the no1 pve pet, even better than samael in pve.

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 03:15 AM
Time to uninstall this trash and go back to my old mmorpg. Sure its still heavily pay to win and i left it cause of this but at least i am OP there.

Sundar Moorthi
07-25-2014, 03:30 AM
y do u all rich players crying here dont b selfish this is a chance for all getting op pet.,

Melissa Mls
07-25-2014, 03:35 AM
This game keep fking me up :)

bmooooo
07-25-2014, 03:43 AM
This is a bad idea... Just think about it.. So many players worked hard to get sns at the event and many bought for 100m+ then after 3 days they'll know that there will be new op pet that looks stronger than sns which is discontinued.. This is so wrong....

Skaunared
07-25-2014, 03:49 AM
This is a bad idea... Just think about it.. So many players worked hard to get sns at the event and many bought for 100m+ then after 3 days they'll know that there will be new op pet that looks stronger than sns which is discontinued.. This is so wrong....

Don't be sad bro, you didnt become a zombie to get one :p

Love foxz
07-25-2014, 03:49 AM
Meh. Singe egg. Not for the poor ppl again T.T.... I want it bad :(

bmooooo
07-25-2014, 03:50 AM
But it feels bad for those who worked hard for it lol

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 03:51 AM

lol, you sold your SnS? Go buy a Singe!

Skaunared
07-25-2014, 03:53 AM

Feel bad for me, I sold a singe for cheap a couple of days ago :)

faychen
07-25-2014, 03:55 AM
1) Thank you for supporting elite runs. I hope the ingredients will be hard to get and tradable in the same time.

2) It's a blow below the belt to all those that sacrificed 3 weeks of their life to get SnS. Imagine those that hatched it and two days later they find out that they could buy two Singes even for the insane prices now - for the money they would have gotten for SnS.

3) You do everything possible to destroy the fun for all elite runners. If this continues, you will be left with a handful of pvp players that will pay for gear, that's all. Obviously, plats spent for luck lixers and revivals mean nothing to you.

This is not a rant, just a plain fact.

Edit,

4) And thanks for the nice signal to hoarders.

Again, STS has nothing to do with the insane price of SnS.
If the price of SnS is not that crazy, some people won't moan.
STS have to plan ahead for the next event for the rest of players base to look forward to.
There are many players that are not in this forum too, shouting here is not representative of players base.

But I'm doubting though, among all Arcane pets, why STS choose Singe?

The idea of crafting egg is fun. Please apply to mythic egg --> Arcane egg!!

Gensin
07-25-2014, 03:56 AM
No point doing this, You still have to pop a crate or buy a singe egg to get this pet, NO HELPS IN NON PLAT and POOR players. (#341 time)

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 03:57 AM

Skaunared
07-25-2014, 03:59 AM
Again, STS has nothing to do with the insane price of SnS.
If the price of SnS is not that crazy, some people won't moan.
STS have to plan ahead for the next event for the rest of players base to look forward to.
There are many players that are not in this forum too, shouting here is not representative of players base.

True, SnS prices really is sky high! The egg owners wants 100m+ and then there are resellers too who add a few more M's for profit.

faychen
07-25-2014, 04:00 AM

So many players? I don't think so. Players who chasing for SnS in LB is a small % of players base.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 04:06 AM
on other note, the pet looks awesome! :0

toxorto
07-25-2014, 04:08 AM
Wow well done STS I was so close to buy singe and now I need to farm another +30mil to get this egg(which is actually impossible with this horrible loot in the elite maps)...I cant even imagine how other players feel who opened or sold singe eggs yesterday...And I guess after the release of this new arcane pet pvp will be only for rich Plat spenders.... Good job STS you are making me to quit this game since I am a non Plat user -_-" I guess I need to find another game...STS deserves a applause 👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Gensin
07-25-2014, 04:08 AM
If this Pet's aa is like a nightclub light, IM SERIOUSLY done.

Madxnoob
07-25-2014, 04:10 AM
CAN STS TURN MY SHADY N SURGE INTO A (NEKRO) I think ive earned nekro, not shady n surge.. This is Rediculous!!! I wasnt convinced sts was out to get our money until now.. #VeryDissappointedCustomer

ClumsyCactus
07-25-2014, 04:11 AM
Excuse me, but have you in sts gone completely f-ing insane?
(I am now going to get an infraction or whatever it is called...)

Gensin
07-25-2014, 04:13 AM
This is by far the biggest screw up you guys done.. Im really dissapointed, Now all the SnS will going to be like 10m (horrendous). and all Singe eggs will completely go higher than samael.

Slovek
07-25-2014, 04:15 AM
justg: "i wanna buy a new car so i guess i'll release nekro and grab their monies"
samhayne: " need to buy new suit so ill help justg release nekro"
otherdevs: "ooh we need to let elite farmers get gold and earn arcane pet! lets let them farm for the ingredients but but but u need singe so more locks to be opened!"

Players: "all we ask for is for u guys not to go full wetard" " we worked hard for the monies"

Anarchial
07-25-2014, 04:16 AM
Here is my standpoint on this:
1)people complaining that they wont be able to enjoy their new pet is WRONG. "Coming soon" in sts always meant more than 4 months if even more. So you will still have lots of time to play. Probably not as long as samael(more explanation on this down).
2)hoarders and merchers have lost money and will lose more. That is correct. But I assume that risk comes with job description. Remember the time when it was said that locked crates wont drop new mythics I had 700 lockeds which I sold in a rush and lost so much money
3)Singe egg is required. Hoarders have already hoarded so its no longer 11m pet. Even players who wanted just singe wont be able to buy them for 9m now. So hoarders and merchers would make up for the losses here.
4)For those players who opened singe initially and complained,I feel sorry cause without them we wouldnt have known that singe sucks and it would have been still sold at 80m
5)Players who brought singe much later, no i dont feel sorry for you cause you knew the downsides.
6)If singe pet is to be re egged and upgraded singe owners will be very happy whereas others will rage again. So STS must hit a chord in between

Now lets discuss nekro:
1)Passives are op. Yes I agree. And with people raging it would be nerfed much like singe. Well maybe later again like singe people will rage to buff it again.
2)If you notice carefully nekro AA states stun/slow and banish,buff and dragon scales from scorch.
3)lets look at each aa:
A) scorch aa is pure bs. So take out that part from nekro aa. It wouldnt do anything.
B)banish would only work on pve mobs but that too less than 5%.
C)this pet stuns. So stunned opponent will have stun immunity of 7 secs. Even singe had stun on paper for 40% but everybody would agree that singe only stunned the owner by not stunning anyone else.
D)Slow part is apprenhensive. If a pet stuns opponents what is the need of slow? Which could mean that its AA would not stun always but probably slow always with a chance of stun.
E)shady and surge is OP not because of its stats but because of AA. Nekro in nowhere would do that much damage or any damage at all through its AA.

Having said all these its true that hoarders might have been set back in their sales projection of S&S. For others who devoted their life for egg have sold them for huge loads of money or hatched them(you would still be good cobsidering everything) or hoarded them to sell for even more(well sorry bad luck).

Titanium
07-25-2014, 04:27 AM

Don't be sad bro, you didnt become a zombie to get one :p

This made me laugh so hard LMFAO

Gensin
07-25-2014, 04:32 AM
There is literally nothing gain here, Still the same way of lives but more agonizing.

bmooooo
07-25-2014, 04:34 AM
So many players? I don't think so. Players who chasing for SnS in LB is a small % of players base.
Okay. If u would just care/ appreciate others effort to obtain sns that would be great.. Ur just saying stuffs because u dont care lol.. What if u wre at their shoes where u grind for 3 wks then after 3 days ull know there will be new pet, ull feel bad right? And ull see some ignorant post like this? Lol stop being selfish

Speedofsound
07-25-2014, 04:37 AM
All i do is ctf pvp on rogue so I am happy i have samael. For rogues in ctf samael should still be king

CuteFrog
07-25-2014, 04:38 AM
Dont stashable twink will be so powerful,just level 40+ Please..

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Haligali
07-25-2014, 04:57 AM
btw:

This is the same mistake as you did with the arcane ring, that why was the dragonite bar released, (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144653-Coming-Change-to-Arcane-Ring-Crafting&highlight=dragonite)now scammers will offer to craft your singe egg to nekro egg.

Same bugs, same mistakes always.. please learn!

Why dont just remove hammerjaw and put nekro egg into locked crates?

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 04:58 AM
Good Morning STS and gamers

Do u guys have any future plan for deary? Like deary can be upgraded to arcane pet!! With dearly AA - 100% stun and 100% chance to banish with no cooldown of AA.
If so please pm me

Ty in advance :)

Fredystern
07-25-2014, 05:01 AM
Good news for rich platinum user will have this pet, Bad news for non platinum user :(

Socrates
07-25-2014, 05:08 AM
omg finally at least one item can be found in elite maps this is pretty interesting but I believe some people will try to downball the price because singe is already 10m and they wouldn't like to spend more than 15m

toxorto
07-25-2014, 05:20 AM
omg finally at least one item can be found in elite maps this is pretty interesting but I believe some people will try to downball the price because singe is already 10m and they wouldn't like to spend more than 15m
are you serious? Lol people are buying singe eggs over 40 mil now..

JaytB
07-25-2014, 05:26 AM
How about letting the people who already opened Singe get a chance at this too, instead of having to buy a second egg?

At least it wouldn't have been a total waste for them as Singe was never really what an Arcane pet should be.

Edit: just saw Zeus suggesting almost the same thing..

Can we allow already opened Singe's to be crafted? Otherwise, it's basically charging us for the fix we've been asking for a long long time.

Memnoch The Devil
07-25-2014, 05:37 AM
How about letting the people who already opened Singe get a chance at this too, instead of having to buy a second egg?

At least it wouldn't have been a total waste for them as Singe was never really what an Arcane pet should be.

Edit: just saw Zeus suggesting almost the same thing..

how is that fair you paid 10-15m we have to pay 45?

xjellyxbunnyx
07-25-2014, 05:47 AM
make it something with pet not with egg please!!

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Good game Shady & Surge.

That was a cheap move, STG. :/

Why so surprised lol? Is it ur first time?

Skaunared
07-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Okay. If u would just care/ appreciate others effort to obtain sns that would be great.. Ur just saying stuffs because u dont care lol.. What if u wre at their shoes where u grind for 3 wks then after 3 days ull know there will be new pet, ull feel bad right? And ull see some ignorant post like this? Lol stop being selfish

Bro honestly, it was their choice to begin with.. The goblin event was there to prove that u need to be a zombie to be competitive in LB for just 3 days, and I'm sure LB players knew that they need to go zombie mode for 21 days in the ursoth event. They received their reward from their hard work! But there will always be something better coming, everyone knew this. Also, noone is really sure when will this egg be released, it just says "Coming Soon". Remember the ursoth event? It was also "coming soon" for more than 2 months.

Starkinea
07-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Didn't read all 300+ posts lol but I thinks it's unfair to all really, for a big spenders that just bought or hatched s&s, for singe owners and for lower players.. It benefits only egg hoarders...
I think they should have put a new craftable pet in crates, so everyone has a fair chance, no head ups. Everyone will have to start all over... Just my two cents..

mapenjay
07-25-2014, 05:55 AM
im done here guys, im tired of Sts money grabbing technique.

its time to find a new game not made by spacetimestudios

faychen
07-25-2014, 05:58 AM

Yes, stop being selfish. Stop moaning. Stop being sad. Stop raging.

Open eyes, and see a lot of players who don't even have a mythic pet. They don't work hard?

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 06:00 AM
I dont understand whats up with the people that got or opened SnS.
Nobody asked you to pay 100+ m for the pet or hatch it.
Nobody asked you to waste 3 weeks of your life either.
Nekro is not out yet and sns is still a good pet maybe a lil bit too OP(overpriced).

So what is it that bothers you sns owner? The loss of the exclusivity of your pet? Well nekro is not yet out so sns is still the most wanted.
The loss of gold? Well that pet's price was gettin out of hand and now will have more reasonable values.

eryue365
07-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Nekro is not out yet and sns is still a good pet maybe a lil bit too OP(overpriced).

So what is that bothers you sns owner? The loss of the exclusivity of your pet? Well nekro is not yet out so sns is still the most wanted.
The loss of gold? Well that pet's price was gettin out of hand and now will have more easonable values.

Because they are childish selfish.
But I dont think they will quit the game, lol.
They will pursue for Nekro.

Lol
Lol
Lol

Skaunared
07-25-2014, 06:12 AM

Open eyes, and see a lot of players who don't even have a mythic pet. They don't work hard?

I would feel sad for them if they didn't receive any egg from 3 weeks of plat/gold burning and hard work! True, some are enjoying the game without any mythics at all, do they feel bad about it? No. It's only a matter of contentment.

It's all just like buying a new car or the latest Iphone. You knew that there will be always a better one coming next year but why buy now?

Bigboyblue
07-25-2014, 06:18 AM
This is a great concept but very poor execution. Why make singe the base ingredient for this pet? Glacian and HJ are far more outdated. You are going to anger your crate poppers with this move if you haven't already. I have made a thread in the suggestion section that I think would expand on this idea. I think making all items crafatble would be excellent.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166346-Make-All-Items-Craftable

Check out the thread people. I would love to see this implemented. I also think its a win win for farmers and crate poppers alike.

Elner
07-25-2014, 06:19 AM
I was so excited. Then I wasn't. Then I really wasn't. I mean that pet looks so great i was hoping for a pet that isn't coming for locked grand crates. Then BAM Singe Egg. BAM Elite Maps. BAM not easy to get. This is not an easy pet to get. People who have opened their Singe Egg just got punched in the face. This is not, NOT the best idea. Expected more, disappointed.

Pfurz
07-25-2014, 06:19 AM
I am sure the little handful of S&S owners (and maybe the singe owners aswell) could be little upset now because of this announcement. But i think for the huge mass of AL Players this is exactly what should make Arcane Legends the best MMO of the year again for 2014. I am going to get me one Nekro. Thank you STS

mapenjay
07-25-2014, 06:20 AM

So what is it that bothers you sns owner? The loss of the exclusivity of your pet? Well nekro is not yet out so sns is still the most wanted.
The loss of gold? Well that pet's price was gettin out of hand and now will have more reasonable values.

hypocrite

havenjacket
07-25-2014, 06:22 AM
Honestly I doubt it fixed Elites... I didn't pay attention to the details but I don't think the crafting items will be tradable. And I doubt 80% of the people here will have the egg to start the quest in the first place. And now with all of this new information, the price will skyrocket annnnnnnnnd an even smaller audience will be able to buy the egg from the auction.

Tbh it's too much for one season. Rogues with Mythic bow are overpowered. Rogues with bow and arcane ring are (insert new Op word). This is giving them the crit lost from the transition between Daggers to bow. Crazy damage.

All of this is too much and we all know only the people with the already overpowered gear will be able to obtain this.

My friend recently looted a singe and sadly sold it before this new knowledge.

Sorry but I think it's a bad idea to upgrade the already hatched singe eggs. People have paid various amounts for this pet and it seems unfair just at that. When people bought singe, they bought it with the intention having singe, not a pet that will be upgradable. They paid for what they got and it should be kept as that. It's basically another egg just with a different way of obtaining it.

I'm not saying this because I won't have it or what not. I'm happy with Sam. It just seems more unfair to upgrade hatched eggs than keep it the way it is going to be. Amen.

Elner
07-25-2014, 06:29 AM
I am sure the little handful of S&S owners (and maybe the singe owners aswell) could be little upset now because of this announcement. But i think for the huge mass of AL Players this is exactly what should make Arcane Legends the best MMO of the year again for 2014. I am going to get me one Nekro. Thank you STS

Not to be rude but a little handful of S&S owners are still a handful they shouldn't have to pay so much for a pet that is worse than Nekro. And I'm pretty sure there are many Singe owners out there and they aren't happy. So think twice.

Beastkeeper
07-25-2014, 06:29 AM
This pet are so strong than the other arcane rarity pet.! :(

eryue365
07-25-2014, 06:34 AM
I think many of us like the idea of crafting Arcane pet but some think it's too early to announce

But,

The more late of this announcement, the more ppl would hatch Singe or sell it for 10m.

I think STS makes this move with good intention.

eryue365
07-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Not to be rude but a little handful of S&S owners are still a handful they shouldn't have to pay so much for a pet that is worse than Nekro. And I'm pretty sure there are many Singe owners out there and they aren't happy. So think twice.

There will be better pet than Nekro.
If we cannot accept this truth, we play in pain.

Wish every player happy playing. We can enjoy even we dont own the best thing in game.

( the best thing never exists)

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 06:38 AM
hypocrite
Don't be a rude human being.

Elner
07-25-2014, 06:41 AM
There will be better pet than Nekro.
If we cannot accept this truth, we play in pain.

Wish every player happy playing. We can enjoy even we dont own the best thing in game.

( the best thing never exists)

That's not really what I'm talking about. I think its just insensitive that people don't care about those who are cheated. So not talking about having the best thing it's just sympathizing with them.

eryue365
07-25-2014, 06:47 AM
That's not really what I'm talking about. I think its just insensitive that people don't care about those who are cheated. So not talking about having the best thing it's just sympathizing with them.

Cheat?
This word is strong, I hope STS might feel something.
:-))

Kross
07-25-2014, 07:04 AM
!!! Nekro looks so cute though! :thumbup:

Rare
07-25-2014, 07:16 AM

Ohhhhh now I understand lol

Andrisber
07-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Will the crafting thing for bosses be an arcane item? Because players like me can't get the achievement and APs!

Thrindal
07-25-2014, 07:38 AM

I think cheated is too strong a word. I have always been two steps behind the curve in terms of gear, that is what my budget allows. Something better is always coming. I much prefer sts make folks make choices then keeping the uber elite fat and happy.

Maybe not having everything is a good thing? I think this is one of the best moves sts has made in a long time. Remember all the folks that couldn't get SnS during event and wanted another way to get it? Well this is for them. Finally something we can do at our own pace.

Now the huge jump in Singe prices is disappointing and may make this unlikely to do in the short term unless I get really lucky but I still really like it.

Maybe a pet to finally compete with Sam in pvp... Maybe.

Brollysaiyan
07-25-2014, 07:53 AM
sns is collect pet ..u shouldnt have supposed it to be the best pet...no one can ever get that pet again .there are 41 sns in game and will never be more than it..its not the best pet its collect pet.u can open it and show ppl ''hey look man i have sns hahaha'' thats all :)

rokksteady
07-25-2014, 08:02 AM
I bet u guys anything....there's gonna be a uglier version of nekro available with plat purchase....just like the scorch.
And +1 to sts should of been upgrading hj or glacian

karrdath
07-25-2014, 08:03 AM
I officially can't stand this game anymore. I've been here pretty much from the start and it all had changed so much. It's completely about money now. Which I understand if we all had a business we ALL would do what we could to make the money. BUT there Needs to be balance which there is not in AL.

Xenobiotic
07-25-2014, 08:04 AM
I bet u guys anything....there's gonna be a uglier version of nekro available with plat purchase....just like the scorch.
And +1 to sts should of been upgrading hj or glacian

Singe is by far the worst arcane pet, just get a deary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assumptions
07-25-2014, 08:13 AM
Awesome announcement! Except the need of an Singe egg. This event will most likely to be in favored among the rich players.
The need of farming Elites for the Parchments , i'm in!
The need of an Singe egg , got no Gold fo' dat! And the price will most likely to rise.

Rare
07-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Do you think sts just came up with this idea today? You really think they would change everything they've been working on after announcing? That would make things worse. It's just too late.

I don't think they came up with this idea today... in fact, here's what I think.

I think they knew BEFORE Ursoth (and likely before Goblin) that this pet was coming. And they sat on it. And let people runrunrunrun themselves into the ground working for an "OP Pet". With no sympathy for those people that dedicated so much time and effort. They didn't just play for OPness, they played for the glory, and in one fell swoop... sts snatched that away. Good job.

Limsi
07-25-2014, 08:19 AM
I don't think they came up with this idea today... in fact, here's what I think.

I think they knew BEFORE Ursoth (and likely before Goblin) that this pet was coming. And they sat on it. And let people runrunrunrun themselves into the ground working for an "OP Pet". With no sympathy for those people that dedicated so much time and effort. They didn't just play for OPness, they played for the glory, and in one fell swoop... sts snatched that away. Good job.

Yes definitely a well-thought plan. This is definitely the "call the red telephone and give me the nuclear launch codes" in the event that STG enters that "phase".

Memnoch The Devil
07-25-2014, 08:26 AM
guys guys take a break when they will release, hopefully will have a better upgrade quest then the mythic upgrade that will take you like a month or two to complete.. and then bang new arcane pet crafting from samuel egg lol

faychen
07-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Ohhhhh now I understand lol

Lol, but...do you want an egg? Im selling one.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/25/atemehe9.jpg

Cero
07-25-2014, 08:45 AM
How does 20% dmg boost be calculated over pvp dmg nerf??

Thanks

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 08:47 AM
How does 20% dmg boost be calculated over pvp dmg nerf??

Thanks

That's what ive been thinking..

Instanthumor
07-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Lol explain why because I've talked to pros and whim sucks in pvp

Because 95% of Whim owners don't know how to use Whims in pvp. I think Whims are freakin OP.

Instanthumor
07-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Sts, it's time to sell your company before you start losing money.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Because 95% of Whim owners don't know how to use Whims in pvp. I think Whims are freakin OP.

Notice hiw everyone that thinks whim is better than samael are all mages. Your not thinking about the other classes.

Whim is a Mage pet as the base stats +25 primary +10 into support mages the best. And how is it good when there's no crit? Crits and stun are very important for mages in pvp. There's a reason why whim cost 15mil and samael 25mil.

Rare
07-25-2014, 08:58 AM
Notice hiw everyone that thinks whim is better than samael are all mages. Your not thinking about the other classes.

Whim is a Mage pet as the base stats +25 primary +10 into support mages the best. And how is it good when there's no crit? Crits and stun are very important for mages in pvp. There's a reason why whim cost 15mil and samael 25mil.

Please get me a whim for 15m.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:59 AM

Please answer this question. Did you think it would be fair for 44 players in the game to be gods in pvp next season? Even though I can't afford nekro at least I have a chance to get it, at a reasonable price whereas SnS are only for rich plat buyers with 100m+ to spend on a pet.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:00 AM

Obviously it doesn't cost that now but when it came out I personally bought a couple for 14mil actually

faychen
07-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Please answer this question. Did you think it would be fair for 44 players in the game to be gods in pvp next season? Even though I can't afford nekro at least I have a chance to get it, whereas SnS are only for rich plat buyers with 100m+ to spend on a pet.

This!

Instanthumor
07-25-2014, 09:03 AM

Seriously, I'll buy 10 Whims for 15 mil. Ninja, aren't you a merchant? If so, update yourself. Whims are at least 25-30 mil.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Seriously, I'll buy 10 Whims for 15 mil. Ninja, aren't you a merchant? If so, update yourself. Whims are at least 25-30 mil.

I haven't seen a whim in about 4 months so who could be selling for 30m when it doesn't exist anymore? Unless someone has been hoarding them since December waiting for the right time to sell lol

Lanx
07-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi Remiem, have we chance if we havent plat?? :)

Excuses
07-25-2014, 09:15 AM
I haven't seen a whim in about 4 months so who could be selling for 30m when it doesn't exist anymore? Unless someone has been hoarding them since December waiting for the right time to sell lol

One of my friend has 4 whims egg atm. XD

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:21 AM
One of my friend has 4 whims egg atm. XD
Yup lol I knew there were some hoarders out there

Samaeldavisjr
07-25-2014, 09:29 AM
I just cant buhlee its this hard to make a game that benefits both the company and the gambit of different types of players. ie: free2play, pay2play, etc..
Players who want to spend tons of RL $ on a phone game can achieve whatever faster. Thats allgood. But atleast make it somewhat attainable through grinding gameplay so that a larger volume of players have fun at what theyre playing. this just seems like RL to me... cater to the rich while the middle income levels and lower income levels suffer. Typical

Kinda getting old. Every other game is this way too. Companies would rather pound their customers with steep and heavy money sinking ideas till the endgamers get sick of it and leave. While the whole time newer players take their place. Its the neverending "hamster wheel" of online gaming

octavos
07-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Not to add to the fire thats been boiling but im happy with my earned pets...like iron, dova, littleBear, gyrm (from these 2 events). and I have bought some mythic pets also..but Arcane is the only pets I might never see in my inventory. If this little guy was REALLY earned like those I mentioned there wouldn't be 19 pages of hate for this nice pet. Even an arcane pet that is earned with bad stats is nice. Requiring a very expensive pet to craft another is an weird idea. Its a nice concept, but how about a mythic pet...any mythic... and craft that to an arcane, thats more of an upgrade the using 2 stones...to make a bigger stone XD.

I dont think this will stop anytime soon, but im tying to keep this positive..maybe a new mythic like Nekro..and upgrade that puppy to an arcane...that would be very nice to many. people would use that plat..or buy from the AH, and boom a quest for the option of the ultimate pet that is actually from hard work.

Rare
07-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Please answer this question. Did you think it would be fair for 44 players in the game to be gods in pvp next season? Even though I can't afford nekro at least I have a chance to get it, at a reasonable price whereas SnS are only for rich plat buyers with 100m+ to spend on a pet.

Wait, why are you with your wealth any more deserving than the guy with only 10m? You think they'll be able to buy singe and craft? Sounds a bit selfish that you think YOU should be able to compete but not others. What percentage of players do you think can afford a samael... or even a singe? So consider that before you complain about how "unfair" it is for people to have op pets in PVP.

Everyone had a chance at leader boards. If you don't think they did, you should have voiced your opinion to sts, before ursoth. I don't know if you did. Did you? It's not the players fault sts choose to have a ridiculous leader board competition. You're completely blaming them. That's jealousy talking.

BTW, weren't you on the leaderboard? At least for a short time?

Rare
07-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Obviously it doesn't cost that now but when it came out I personally bought a couple for 14mil actually

Yeah, because it was Casio when it came out. Then when it was fixed it sky rocketed.

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-25-2014, 09:47 AM
There is nothing stable in the world also in this game hahahahahahaaaaa (STS put big nail into all of us ***)

leroycox77
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM
This is bull why do u have to have a single pet to do this

leroycox77
07-25-2014, 09:55 AM
This is bull why do u have to have a single pet to do this
This is exactly why free players can't win at this game

Excuses
07-25-2014, 09:59 AM
I think the idea that gives out the eggs to only 44 lbers itself was wrong, not the people who spent money and time on it.
They spent their own effort on the egg, no reason to be insulted for that but deserve what they got(even the pet is not op as they expected).

It's your choice to spent plat or not, but should not complain about what you don't get from what you choose I think.
And I respect their effort to make it on lb.
I don't like that STS exploits their effort and support this way tho.

Rare
07-25-2014, 10:03 AM
i think the idea that gives out the eggs to only 44 lbers itself was wrong, not the people who spent money and time on it.
They spent their own effort on the egg, no reason to be insulted for that but deserve what they got(even the pet is not op as they expected).

It's your choice to spent plat or not, but should not complain about what you don't get from what you choose i think.
And i respect their effort to make it on lb.
I don't like that sts exploits their effort and support this way tho.

this this this.

Covert
07-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Lol the point of a mmorpg is character development not catching all the best Pokemon and having them pwn for you

But this is working for sts, so I don't see why they'd want to stop now and don't really blame them from a financial POV

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-25-2014, 10:06 AM
too much of peoples tummy burning here

cyrusrevange
07-25-2014, 10:12 AM
Thank you very much for the new arcane rarity pet, we all hope to see more of these pets coming to game as well as some mythic version of them if is possible. It would be nice to have mythic version of brothers whim or shady and surge or new arcane pet :)

nelson131
07-25-2014, 10:14 AM
this is ridiculous. since when were pets stronger then their owners?
this is sts urging 90% of endgame players to quit. what fun is it to get farmed 24/7 at pvp?
the is just the merchs getting richer n richer, and players with little base gold being screwed. is 19 pages of feedback not enough?
also,there is now no way for new players to play the game without spending tons of plat.
pvp is already dead. now it'll become worse.
also you call urging high plat spenders who got sns to quit a smart move?
introducing a pet to fk up a supposedly op pet released 3 days ago?
introducing another pet to increasingly fk up the poor players?

thanks a lot, sts

Mightypurple
07-25-2014, 10:21 AM
I think it's very hard not to make the same mistake twice in this game. I mean everything changes all the time, So we are always getting screwed but I suppose that's one way of making the game more fun and different all the time but for me it's not. I stopped paying money into this game the second I payed 60 pound to just get 2k in locked grates and a mythic amulet at the most. I just don't spend gold anymore so I don't come out of these events empty pocketed. I try to stay comfortable although I'm slowly fading away from this game just clearly because it's not fun or I find more fun games to play that don't stress me out lol. My point is of course it's all about the dolla. Guess someone needs a new indoor pool :( :( also who makes these pets so expensive...like how...who decides this? o.o because it sure ain't me.

Rare
07-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Lol the point of a mmorpg is character development not catching all the best Pokemon and having them pwn for you

But this is working for sts, so I don't see why they'd want to stop now and don't really blame them from a financial POV

Yeah, if your objective is to make the greatest amount off money with no regard for the people you step on, gg. See bernie madoff.

Some people expect more. Some people hold themselves to higher standards.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 10:23 AM
I think the idea that gives out the eggs to only 44 lbers itself was wrong, not the people who spent money and time on it.

It's your choice to spent plat or not, but should not complain about what you don't get from what you choose I think.
And I respect their effort to make it on lb.
I don't like that STS exploits their effort and support this way tho.

Have not seen anyone complain about lbers, they got the Arcane pets that deserve their effort. And there are only 44 of it!!

What we are thinking is, why SnS owners are this rage for the new Arcane pet announcement which is the chance of the rest of players?

To obtain this new pet seems to take longer time + more effort + more money than SnS, we will not see this pet soon.

It's kinda narrow-minded and lack of spirit to rage out like this.

For, non-plat players, you have to work hard or enjoy what you have. This is the way, other games are similar to this, pay to be OP.

MoloToha
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
If this pet was untradeable, it would be a nice gold sink, but anyway, I don't care. At least, some hardcore farmer guys who will have a recipe will be able to get some money from crafting Nekros for rich guys, who provide them with Singes (if they trust him).

Sirnoobalot
07-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Expansion is what i was looking for but a pet?

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Wait, why are you with your wealth any more deserving than the guy with only 10m? You think they'll be able to buy singe and craft? Sounds a bit selfish that you think YOU should be able to compete but not others. What percentage of players do you think can afford a samael... or even a singe? So consider that before you complain about how "unfair" it is for people to have op pets in PVP.

Everyone had a chance at leader boards. If you don't think they did, you should have voiced your opinion to sts, before ursoth. I don't know if you did. Did you? It's not the players fault sts choose to have a ridiculous leader board competition. You're completely blaming them. That's jealousy talking.

BTW, weren't you on the leaderboard? At least for a short time?

So you still didn't answer my question... Lol.

I actual did bring this up before that It's not fair for 44 people to get the best pet in the game because they have no lifes and buy plat. Im not jealous lol I'm happy to have life where you get sleep and do real life things which is why I gave up on the lbs top 10 on the second day.

And wtf are you talking about?? I'm saying that nekro should be easier to craft for everyone, not just me..

I don't know if you own SnS or not but it's obvious that your rich and want to rule the game.

faychen
07-25-2014, 10:37 AM
What if STS listen and change or give up this announcement?
Answer: new group of players are raging especially players who bought Singe's egg today.
:-)

Waheedski
07-25-2014, 10:37 AM
I reckon a contest will be announced to get a chance at Singe/Nekro egg. Hope it's not a 30 day contest to post a specific picture per day...ZZzzzz

I don't understand how this undead whelp fits in with Tindirin storyline, maybe STS prepping us for the next expansion ~ necro-based.

Rare
07-25-2014, 10:39 AM

If this pet were announced a month... two months from now. There wouldn't be any rage. The fact that it came 3 days... DAYS. After the most expensive pet ever hits the market...

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 10:44 AM
If this pet were announced a month... two months from now. There wouldn't be any rage. The fact that it came 3 days... DAYS. After the most expensive pet ever hits the market...

Since you keep saying it came out 3 days after SnS I hope sts adds nekro to the game today. Then it would be 3 days after :)

Rare
07-25-2014, 10:49 AM
So you still didn't answer my question... Lol.

I actual did bring this up before that It's not fair for 44 people to get the best pet in the game because they have no lifes and buy plat. Im not jealous lol I'm happy to have life where you get sleep and do real life things which is why I gave up on the lbs top 10 on the second day.

And wtf are you talking about?? I'm saying that nekro should be easier to craft for everyone, not just me..

I don't know if you own SnS or not but it's obvious that your rich and want to rule the game.

Uhmmm Nekro requires an arcane egg to craft. One that is currently selling for 40m+. I don't care if you made it a button click to craft, 80% of players will NEVER have that kind of gold.

As for you question, I didn't answer, because it doesn't matter. I never once said SnS should be all p owerfull for all time. Or even for next season. There are still several month (i'm guessing 6) left in THIS season. If STS would have waited 4 months THEN made this announcement, it wouldn't alienate SnS owners nearly as much. The fact that its only been 4 days since the eggs were released... well.

Having an older arcange egg as an ingredient is a poor and uncalculated idea. I don't think STS understands how something seemingly small causes such a great ripple affect. And how it makes people rage.

I know several people that looted singe over the event and sold between 9-12m. Now, the egg is selling for 40m+. Those people are screwed, and the merchs that bought them are rich. All from STS placing a few words in a text box and hitting "Save". Lets not even talk about those that have hatched the egg that are going to be screwed by it. If STS DOES re-egg, gg, you just introduced about 100 of the most op pets right back into the game. Or at least the major portion of the most op pet in al history.

BTw, I am not rich. I do not want to rule anything. I do not have SnS, I do not even have singe. For me, this is not even within the scope of the game. Rather the mindset that STS follows, and their apparent disregard or ignorance to how these things affect the game.

Since you keep saying it came out 3 days after SnS I hope sts adds nekro to the game today. Then it would be 3 days after :)

The announcement. Did I say the egg came out? Can you link it? As I've already state on numerous occasions, the announcement is just as bad as the pet itself. If you want an explanation, I can do that.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 10:51 AM

Announcement is made but Nekro is not here yet, SnS users can stay OP for months.
But if announcement was made later, there are more singe users, sellers complaint.

If you are talking about the price, you can still sell the egg in high price but not 100m, is that what u r raging for?

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Uhmmm Nekro requires an arcane egg to craft. One that is currently selling for 40m+. I don't care if you made it a button click to craft, 80% of players will NEVER have that kind of gold.

As for you question, I didn't answer, because it doesn't matter. I never once said SnS should be all p owerfull for all time. Or even for next season. There are still several month (i'm guessing 6) left in THIS season. If STS would have waited 4 months THEN made this announcement, it wouldn't alienate SnS owners nearly as much. The fact that its only been 4 days since the eggs were released... well.

Having an older arcange egg as an ingredient is a poor and uncalculated idea. I don't think STS understands how something seemingly small causes such a great ripple affect. And how it makes people rage.

I know several people that looted singe over the event and sold between 9-12m. Now, the egg is selling for 40m+. Those people are screwed, and the merchs that bought them are rich. All from STS placing a few words in a text box and hitting "Save". Lets not even talk about those that have hatched the egg that are going to be screwed by it. If STS DOES re-egg, gg, you just introduced about 100 of the most op pets right back into the game. Or at least the major portion of the most op pet in al history.

BTw, I am not rich. I do not want to rule anything. I do not have SnS, I do not even have singe. For me, this is not even within the scope of the game. Rather the mindset that STS follows, and their apparent disregard or ignorance to how these things affect the game.

The announcement. Did I say the egg came out? Can you link it? As I've already state on numerous occasions, the announcement is just as bad as the pet itself. If you want an explanation, I can do that.

I've been selling singes under 11m for weeks do you see me complaining? The problem is that people are starting to over price it like the arcane shard! Do you know how hard it is for non-plat buyers to get gold! To be a good endgames you need around 250mil now.

I've already explained ways for sts to fix it in my general dicussion thread so I won't explain then here.

I'll explain to you why the announcement isn't as bad as the pet in a quick way so you can understand :)

The announcement only affects the market of singe. But that's all it affects right now. Shady and surge is being used in pvp as we speak and demolishing every guild out there.

Until nekro is released into the game the info about it has no affect an us, unless you've been hoarding singe eggs :p

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Announcement is made but Nekro is not here yet, SnS users can stay OP for months.
But if announcement was made later, there are more singe users, sellers complaint.

If you are talking about the price, you can still sell the egg in high price but not 100m, is that what u r raging for?

Exactly. I don't understand why the rich people are so mad lol now they have 2 pets to kill everyone with

Azepeiete
07-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Dd they realize this pet is too op and scrap it yet?

Rare
07-25-2014, 11:05 AM

Firstly... read what I wrote. I don't have any of the eggs. Singe should NEVER have been a part of this. AND the announcment should have been made much later.

I don't know how long you've been playing AL. But I've been playing since the beginning. I know how the forums work. And I know how the games work. When this announcment went down, all the forum merchs rushed in game and bought up singe eggs for cheap. Maybe even for 11-12m because that was a "great sell price". We've already seen a number of examples of this.

"Arlors are coming back"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"
"Mythic weapons will not come from locked crates"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"... "buybuybuy"... "oh we changed our mind again"

Its a trend. THIS is what I'm raging about.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Firstly... read what I wrote. I don't have any of the eggs. Singe should NEVER have been a part of this. AND the announcment should have been made much later.

I don't know how long you've been playing AL. But I've been playing since the beginning. I know how the forums work. And I know how the games work. When this announcment went down, all the forum merchs rushed in game and bought up singe eggs for cheap. Maybe even for 11-12m because that was a "great sell price". We've already seen a number of examples of this.

"Arlors are coming back"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"
"Mythic weapons will not come from locked crates"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"... "buybuybuy"... "oh we changed our mind again"

Its a trend. THIS is what I'm raging about.

Ok, ok, calm down.
Remiem has made a threat, they gonna change it.
Hope no more new ragers.
Lol.

Rare
07-25-2014, 11:08 AM
The announcement only affects the market of singe. But that's all it affects right now. Shady and surge is being used in pvp as we speak and demolishing every guild out there.

For you, as a rich merch (that probably has no problem scooping up these eggs), no sweat off your back. I'm sure you're loving this. I've dealt with you in game before though. So I know how it works.

Excuses
07-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Have not seen anyone complain about lbers, they got the Arcane pets that deserve their effort. And there are only 44 of it!!

What we are thinking is, why SnS owners are this rage for the new Arcane pet announcement which is the chance of the rest of players?

To obtain this new pet seems to take longer time + more effort + more money than SnS, we will not see this pet soon.

For, non-plat players, you have to work hard or enjoy what you have. This is the way, other games are similar to this, pay to be OP.

Let's say special edition iPhone 6 will be released in a month and you heard it will be much better than iPhone 6. So you decided to do extra part time job at night to make money to buy it.
After the all hard work you bought the phone! But it's not that great as you expected(only has bigger screen and better cam) and Apple announced iPhone 7 with super awesome specs will be released soon after 3 days you bought.
What would you say to Apple?

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Let's say special edition iPhone 6 will be released in a month and you heard it will be much better than iPhone 6. So you decided to do extra part time job at night to make money to buy it.
After the all hard work you bought the phone! But it's not that great as you expected(only has bigger screen and better cam) and Apple announced iPhone 7 with super awesome specs will be released soon after 3 days you bought.

STS will need you to work with them, so they won't make any mistake. And Rare, too. :D

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 11:12 AM
I need to eat Apple.
Nuff said.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 11:14 AM

Wait, do you compare pixels in game with iPhone?

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 11:17 AM

Nice comparison. I have the same questions, did apple force you to buy the new iPhone 6? And should they give you the iPhone 7 for free?

Rare
07-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Nice comparison. I have the same questions, did apple force you to buy the new iPhone 6? And should they give you the iPhone 7 for free?

This comment right here shows you have no concept of ethics. GG. See ya around.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 11:19 AM
For you, as a rich merch (that probably has no problem scooping up these eggs), no sweat off your back. I'm sure you're loving this. I've dealt with you in game before though. So I know how it works.
I actually just spent most of my gold getting the arcane ring and new gun so I'm kinda pissed abuot this pet too. Do you know how long it will take to get a singe now?

Bhosxjay
07-25-2014, 11:21 AM
I was planning to buy a Singe .. I am merching & farming for Singe and waiting for its price to lower and lower :eagerness: ... then suddenly its price doubled or tripled.. AHhhw :/ -_-" :mad:

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 11:22 AM

I'm trying not to waste my time but the logic of your comments are just idiotic.

My question was a perfect comparison of how people that hatched singe want the new pet for free.

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Look at chatbox, now Remiem will start a Devs convo.

vanzzzzz
07-25-2014, 11:30 AM
money matters

Excuses
07-25-2014, 11:36 AM

Then did sts force the 44 to buy it? It's their choice.
I'm talking about the announcement timing.

And also I don't care about merchers who spent their money on it.
It's like stock, you can't tell what's gonna happen with that.
I'm talking about who worked to get the egg for 3 weeks and their efforts.
Get it right plz.

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Guys, Remiem confirm that Singe is not the component for Nekro anymore, check it in Chatbox.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Guys, Remiem confirm that Singe is not the component for Nekro anymore, check it in Chatbox.

please no speculations, unless you can qoute a mod or dev post.

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 11:54 AM
please no speculations, unless you can qoute a mod or dev post.

Just check thread

Okatare
07-25-2014, 11:56 AM
Good game Shady & Surge.

That was a cheap move, STG. :/

A question out of curiosity: why to post so "amazed and disappointed" statements, stashing dozen of singe eggs being sold out by resellers in cities "sell singe, pm Zeus"?
And make sure next time re-sellers dont say out loud: "Remiem told Zeus it is coming so he took care to storage few eggs."
It does definately leave a bitter taste of an unfair game.

Allison
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Don't cast your pearls to the pigs hun. What you're saying is absolutely correct. Don't let people without ethics and morals frustrate you. Just ignore NSmurf. It's not worth it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Excuses
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Wait, do you compare pixels in game with iPhone?

They are same as you spend your money. Called 'purchase' FYI.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 12:26 PM
They are same as you spend your money. Called 'purchase' FYI.

Pixels and iPhone are not the same perception.
I can guess your age (maturity).

Excuses
07-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Pixels and iPhone are not the same perception.
I can guess your age (maturity).

You should read more books at your age.
I'm talking about the concept of 'purchase'.
Please get the point.

Ioooz
07-25-2014, 12:37 PM
You should read more books at your age.
I'm talking about the concept of 'purchase'.
Please get the point.

Childish.

Kingofninjas
07-25-2014, 12:48 PM
To start with, I have to say that announcing a new pet that makes s&s look like a legendary pet so soon after the event is really a below-the-belt blow for those who either spent 3 weeks earning s&s or spent 100m+ to buy it.

Secondly, quite frankly, I prefer the super exclusive pets to the kind of super op pets that everyone has access too ( cause all the end gamers are surely gonna get nekro despite their complaint now, as will anyone else who can afford it, myself included). At least with the exclusive pets you rarely see them in pvp so it doesn't unbalance pvp too much. But since nekro is accessible to almost everyone who can afford, those who can't are really gonna feel it.

My solution? Either de-buff nekro significantly or make it craftable from a extremely rare egg drop from a elite boss instead of singe, and yes I know that this way STS wont make money, so maybe they can add a mythic ingredient that drops from crates.

As much as I like the frequent updates, I dislike their increasing inclination toward plat-buying players. At this rates soon even elite maps wont be accessible without plat ( don't go getting ideas ).

Kross
07-25-2014, 12:56 PM
anyone bought a singe egg for 35 mil yet? lmao

Shiro
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166381-A-Follow-Up-to-the-Nekro-Questline-Announcement

ongxa
07-25-2014, 02:13 PM
All the complains and complains.... I only can say is The Arcane Pet look VERY UGLY

plutod
07-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Sts let us use scorch as a replacement for singe. You still make money because you buy with 250 plat and also make it be found in locks. It's a win win for everybody.

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Sts let us use scorch as a replacement for singe. You still make money because you buy with 250 plat and also make it be found in locks. It's a win win for everybody.

They should make 2 recipes, the one for singe needing fewer crafting components, while the one for scorch needs many more crafting components and is much more of a grind type of quest. That should make everyone happy.

Geo_
07-25-2014, 06:16 PM
They should make 2 recipes, the one for singe needing fewer crafting components, while the one for scorch needs many more crafting components and is much more of a grind type of quest. That should make everyone happy.

Agreed

Roberto077
07-25-2014, 11:27 PM
Not interested if it involves locked crates.

Zeus
07-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Not trying to offend anyone but did you guys really think shady and surge would be the best pet next season?

Hmm, Samael?

Elner
07-26-2014, 12:30 AM

Yeah I agree with that. But this should make the people who have bought singe more happy. The people who have Scorch will have more steps and quests while the people who have Singe have less. And the time for Singe + Materials to craft will be 1 day while the Scorch + Materials will be 5-10 days. That way the people that have Singe will get to enjoy Nekro before the others get to it.

LOOK HERE
notice that the post no longer says Singe + ... It was edited by Remiem. We might have hope.

Chrisaetoshawker
07-26-2014, 11:52 AM
*future me* ima craft an arcane egg~

Rare
07-26-2014, 04:15 PM
STS, the new crafting recipe will drop from the remaining Elondrian crates, right? Please confirm this.

Lmao. I heard golden and copper chests and randomly if you open deary eggs

Serancha
07-26-2014, 05:12 PM
STS, the new crafting recipe will drop from the remaining Elondrian crates, right? Please confirm this.

Shiny you're hilarious.

SacredKnight
07-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Shiny you're hilarious.

I can't tell whether shiny is being serious or.....

#ArcaneDeary

Ilvias
07-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Ahaha, Shiny u made my day. XD

Tendirin
07-26-2014, 10:22 PM
seems like a cool pet to have hope i will be able to get it ^

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Prexsuw
07-26-2014, 11:21 PM
So what we need is :
1. Arcane parchments from spesific elite bosses, spesific means not all elite bosses drop this recipe. Which boss?
2. Arcane parchments combined to create very rare crafting recipe. Combine with what? Another arcane item from locked like arcane shard?
3. Use that very rare recipe to combine :
- Rare Arcane Crafting Ingredient (can obtained from??)
- Undead Ectoplasm (drop from elite mobs)
4. U get the Nekro egg

So, theres two item that not yet confirmed drop from where (point #2 and Rare Arcane Crafting Ingredient).

Theres no way sts give the arcane pet to non plat player, remember this is fun addictive games for us, but AL is the core business for them. So get ready to pop up locked and elon crates.

Skaunared
07-27-2014, 04:46 AM
I'm partially serious. I've been hoarding elondrian crates since 2nd day of event so you can't blame me for trying. On the other hand, those crates consumed 3 normal crates to craft and they dropped all other arcane items, so why not this one? After all, they're still locked crates.

I'm sure they will.

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 05:35 AM
To meme or not to meme is the question :/

thortillos
07-27-2014, 06:07 AM
All of you should apply as Story writer or game developer coz you all decide what is gonna happen anyway

thatsmytomboy
07-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Wow! Congrats al 'updated every weekend huh :) .. .

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Ansm
07-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Does it need Singe Egg to craft that New Arcane Pet? If it is... I give up :D

And if its not, the Singe Egg buyers last day will be disappointed (maybe) because they bought it so expensive and the price will be low again. (IF IT DOESNT NEED SINGE EGG, I GUESS) :O

Dope
07-27-2014, 10:33 PM
Can somebody share with me the original stats of nekro post-nerf? I want to know what the fuss is about,

mightymynk
07-28-2014, 05:10 AM
so please clear this thing is there any lock business involved in here or any thing like singe which will cost so much gold that non plat players cant even think of it?

Mike Diaz
07-28-2014, 07:22 AM
Trade my glaive for bonesaw..pm me bloodytrails

Omgmarvel
07-28-2014, 09:02 AM
They should have seperate quest for lower levels

Xeusx
07-28-2014, 10:21 AM
They should have seperate quest for lower levels
The reward from the quest is arcane egg, the quest should not for lower levels too, this is an elite quest, not normal like both levels high and low.

Veluthe
07-28-2014, 10:39 AM
looks cool. i was pumped about getting a pet from elites finally. but then people was saying need singe egg? well there's goes my chance then.

Chr0nic
07-28-2014, 01:48 PM
guys,, how about the expansion? do u know him?

Hercules
07-28-2014, 01:49 PM
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu STS :3

Chr0nic
07-28-2014, 02:00 PM
wow,, nice,, how about the expansion?

BloodxBite
07-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Great, now the wealthy will be even more powerful. An arcane crafting ingredient means an arcane item, and the cheapest arcane item is around 6m. The parchments will probably be really hard to get, and you most likely need a lot. For players like me who are worth like 2m in pets, who like to pvp, are going to get even more owned now, cause a new pet has come out that we can't get and the wealthy will be able to. the pets stats will probably be insane and will cause them to overhaul have more damage ;(

Please make this a good change ;(

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 03:34 AM
Wow this is just not cool the way sts is doing stuff like this I'll never get my arcane banner :/

Haligali
07-29-2014, 05:20 AM
Can somebody share with me the original stats of nekro post-nerf? I want to know what the fuss is about,

Nekro
Happiness Bonus: +20% Damage, +15% Crit, +30 Primary Stat, +15 DEX, INT, STR, 10 Mana Regen.

Arcane Ability: Undead Warcry
Releases undead energy that stuns, slows, and has a chance to banish enemies. Buff nearby allies with +25 Primary Stat and Dragon Scales armor.
Cool down:

Passive Ability L1: Nekro Spark
A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%.
Passive Ability L10: Nekro Fireball
A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance 5%.
Passive Ability L20: Dragon'd Fireball
A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has a chance to reduce enemies armor and hit by 10% for 3 seconds
Passive Ability L30: Dragon's Inferno
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.
Passive Ability L40: Nekro's Engulfing Breath
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 20% for 4 seconds

Chaozedong
07-29-2014, 05:30 AM
All of you should apply as Story writer or game developer coz you all decide what is gonna happen anyway

The costumer decides, as it should be. They're the ones that buy their virtual products.

thatsmytomboy
07-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Wow great .. .the al always has a monthly event .. .what about dl pl and sl?

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

lethaljade
07-29-2014, 09:53 AM
I need to eat Apple.
Nuff said.

I think id defo switch to Samsung huhu,

lethaljade
07-29-2014, 09:58 AM
A question out of curiosity: why to post so "amazed and disappointed" statements, stashing dozen of singe eggs being sold out by resellers in cities "sell singe, pm Zeus"?
And make sure next time re-sellers dont say out loud: "Remiem told Zeus it is coming so he took care to storage few eggs."
It does definately leave a bitter taste of an unfair game.

Wow. Well id like to think that isnt true.

Sariita
07-29-2014, 12:56 PM
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu STS :3
Heh, You already got a Singe egg for this? .-.

vfreakhun
08-01-2014, 04:16 AM
Nekro
Happiness Bonus: +20% Damage, +15% Crit, +30 Primary Stat, +15 DEX, INT, STR, 10 Mana Regen.

Arcane Ability: Undead Warcry
Releases undead energy that stuns, slows, and has a chance to banish enemies. Buff nearby allies with +25 Primary Stat and Dragon Scales armor.
Cool down:

Passive Ability L1: Nekro Spark
A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%.
Passive Ability L10: Nekro Fireball
A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance 5%.
Passive Ability L20: Dragon'd Fireball
A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has a chance to reduce enemies armor and hit by 10% for 3 seconds
Passive Ability L30: Dragon's Inferno
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.
Passive Ability L40: Nekro's Engulfing Breath
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 20% for 4 seconds

Are these the original stats or the final stats?
Because as I rekon it was the original...
What was nerfed finally?

Haligali
08-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Are these the original stats or the final stats?

This was the original, got nerfed a 'bit' but they replaced stun with panic so idk if its worse.

Razin_Azihoare 2
08-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Wow..looks like an awesome pet..but only for level 40+ :-(