PDA

View Full Version : Foxes and Rhinos

Sheugokin
07-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I have no problem with their jumping, just not with flag in CTF. It just ruins the whole game.

So I hope this is a change :)

synfullmagic_23110
07-24-2014, 05:35 PM
I highly doubt it

programmed
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Its one of the few things they're good at doing at most levels. Let them have at least one advantage.

Sheugokin
07-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Its one of the few things they're good at doing at most levels. Let them have at least one advantage.

It's not really and advantage, more like a cheap way of getting flags. By all means, they should have jumping skills, just not with flag.

Trenton
07-24-2014, 06:32 PM
It's not really and advantage, more like a cheap way of getting flags. By all means, they should have jumping skills, just not with flag.

It really is an advantage? Since when is being a better team player not a good/helpful thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheugokin
07-24-2014, 06:41 PM
It really is an advantage? Since when is being a better team player not a good/helpful thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is it a good team player if all they do is run the flags??? Is that really teamwork? If you consider a one-man team as "teamwork" then so be it lol.

Trenton
07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
How is it a good team player if all they do is run the flags??? Is that really teamwork? If you consider a one-man team as "teamwork" then so be it lol.
I guess fox is a noob 1man team but a rhino is a team player, taking the damage, healing, reviving, killing, and running the flags

Ssneakykills
07-25-2014, 01:36 AM
I guess fox is a noob 1man team but a rhino is a team player, taking the damage, healing, reviving, killing, and running the flags

Duh rhinos are the best when played correctly

Armourslash
07-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Rhinos need to be less underpowered, they need to be stronget and more tanky, let them take the tank advantage over bears, which are currently the most op character in the game.

KingFu
07-25-2014, 02:05 AM
Uh, no pls

Ssneakykills
07-25-2014, 07:45 AM
Rhinos need to be less underpowered, they need to be stronget and more tanky, let them take the tank advantage over bears, which are currently the most op character in the game.

Lol not more tanky.. Imagine L20 plat pack rhinos or a 76 rhino full str plus added str..

Armourslash
07-25-2014, 08:05 AM
Ok make em stronger,they're the weakest character in the game.

AppleNoob
07-25-2014, 10:45 AM
Ok make em stronger,they're the weakest character in the game.

No dont make rhinos any stronger till plat packs are banned

Ssneakykills
07-25-2014, 02:00 PM
No dont make rhinos any stronger till plat packs are banned

Rhinos without plat packs are tanky not to mention boosting their str

Sheugokin
07-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Wao dis derail pls.

Impact
07-26-2014, 10:09 PM
tbh bird needs most improvement, the major problem with rhino and fox is PVE, they got little aoe skills and no aoe combo, maybe give fox aoe combo but reduce dmg of ALL attack skills by 5-10 and for rhino as well, fox combo ofc hypno howl with hypno being like beckon and rhino aoe combo be like rhino might, tempest. Other things are making fox vixen rabid or howl unroot and make bandage usable in combat and replacing or boosting rhinos nub skills: rhino might, brute force, summon,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Flitz
07-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Lol not more tanky.. Imagine L20 plat pack rhinos or a 76 rhino full str plus added str..

yes more tanky. there could be a way around this. keep the buffs the same but past level 6 the increase is significant. also give them some more health :| it's ridiculous that a bear wearing savage with 157 str has over 200 more life than a rhino with 157 str wearing savage. end game rhinos are stupidly underpowered. yes rhinos rekt swift birds and some int mages that aren't too pro but against any class wearing savage a rhino will not have a chance against.

Somemager
07-26-2014, 11:03 PM
My 76 rhino can kill almost every class except pallys and other str rhinos. theres literally no way around a pally when your a rhino unless the pally is new and rhino vs rhino is just a no. Yes bears are slightly op but after 5 mins a rhino can kill a bear easy XD Birds are easy you literally charge and redemption and they could die easily just by doing the heal combo XD Never fought a fox but ive fought against other rhinos and its literally a never ending fight. The damage is so low that everytime you get the other rhinos health down half way they reheal full and it repeats until you both quit. All and all test builds and the rhino can literally take down any class. As for the fox class ill probably never pvp with it seems to complicated for me :3

Flitz
07-26-2014, 11:11 PM
My 76 rhino can kill almost every class except pallys and other str rhinos. theres literally no way around a pally when your a rhino unless the pally is new and rhino vs rhino is just a no. Yes bears are slightly op but after 5 mins a rhino can kill a bear easy XD Birds are easy you literally charge and redemption and they could die easily just by doing the heal combo XD Never fought a fox but ive fought against other rhinos and its literally a never ending fight. The damage is so low that everytime you get the other rhinos health down half way they reheal full and it repeats until you both quit. All and all test builds and the rhino can literally take down any class. As for the fox class ill probably never pvp with it seems to complicated for me :3

slightly op? i bet you any bear of equal skill can beat you 10-0 easy no problem. if you're willing to take a bet, i'll bet a pink starry that my friend's bear will smash you. that is if you can match the wager lol. swift birds can be beaten quite often but a warbird is gonna run right through you. rhino vs rhino is pointless, no one will die. just based on this, you can't say "rhino can literally take down any class" as that is not true at all. a better way of putting it is, "a rhino CAN beat any class that's NOT wearing savage"

Somemager
07-27-2014, 12:26 AM
"you can't say "rhino can literally take down any class" as that is not true at all. a better way of putting it is, "a rhino CAN beat any class that's NOT wearing savage"

Pretty much what i meant should of choose my wording better but thanks for correcting me.

Flitz
07-27-2014, 08:04 AM
"you can't say "rhino can literally take down any class" as that is not true at all. a better way of putting it is, "a rhino CAN beat any class that's NOT wearing savage"

Pretty much what i meant should of choose my wording better but thanks for correcting me.

no problem sir :3 sorry if i came off as a little bit rude! i'm just butthurt that my favorite character is severely underpowered in end game D:

Shilooo
07-27-2014, 02:10 PM
I have no problem with their jumping, just not with flag in CTF. It just ruins the whole game.

So I hope this is a change :)

I have no problem with a fox or rhino jumping with the flag. I do however have a problem with them teleporting across thee whole map. Even with a perfect connection and ping, I will unload a combo on them in my flag room..... Nothing hits. Then BAM other side of the map and score.

It's one thing to be able to dodge stuns, roots and ice to get out of the flag room and leap to score. But not being able to target them at all is a pain. (Or have them targeted and right in front of you but not landing anything.)

Heroelite
07-27-2014, 02:42 PM
I have no problem with a fox or rhino jumping with the flag. I do however have a problem with them teleporting across thee whole map. Even with a perfect connection and ping, I will unload a combo on them in my flag room..... Nothing hits. Then BAM other side of the map and score.

It's one thing to be able to dodge stuns, roots and ice to get out of the flag room and leap to score. But not being able to target them at all is a pain. (Or have them targeted and right in front of you but not landing anything.)

Really sad how this glitch has been around since rhinos and foxes were released yet still not fixed

ibae
10-11-2014, 06:12 AM
Jumping with flags is the bes how ppl cry :D the tears are real! Buhahaha

Waug
10-11-2014, 08:33 AM

but ya ppls r unreal, why unreal? cause whenever real PvP balance comes and op sets get nerfed ya vanish like camphor.

Ssneakykills
10-11-2014, 09:25 AM

No it just ruins games

Caiahar
10-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Screw making rhino more tanky.
Afaik, the rhino could get the most amount of armor with buffs.

Ssneakykills
10-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Screw making rhino more tanky.
Afaik, the rhino could get the most amount of armor with buffs.

If rhinos had 3 piece egg and founders maybe but I've seen coots bear full str and I believe with egg with 1k armour

Itoopeo
10-12-2014, 11:44 AM
If rhinos had 3 piece egg and founders maybe but I've seen coots bear full str and I believe with egg with 1k armour

Lol nope 500 armor is possible but not 1000

Ssneakykills
10-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Lol nope 500 armor is possible but not 1000

Yeah ur right

Caiahar
10-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah ur right

Possible to get founders on a rhino, stash.

Are full str bears actually a thing now in endgame pvp?

Itoopeo
10-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Possible to get founders on a rhino, stash.

Are full str bears actually a thing now in endgame pvp?

No, but i saw a pure int bird today, with fiery

Booked
10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
They should take off their jump when they have the flag.

iRandom
10-17-2014, 11:22 AM
It is. :)

They should take off their jump when they have the flag.
I disagree.
At any level, rhinos and foxes can be beaten by any class.(disregard levels 10-40).
I personally have nothing wrong with the jump. I've done ctf multiple times against rhinos and foxes, and it was a pretty simple frost, roots, or beckon that would stop them in place. IMO the jumps are an opponents advantage, you just have to know where they are going and then "rooot" them.

Shilooo
10-17-2014, 06:14 PM
It is. :)

I disagree.
At any level, rhinos and foxes can be beaten by any class.(disregard levels 10-40).
I personally have nothing wrong with the jump. I've done ctf multiple times against rhinos and foxes, and it was a pretty simple frost, roots, or beckon that would stop them in place. IMO the jumps are an opponents advantage, you just have to know where they are going and then "rooot" them.

If you've done "multiple" games vs rhino and fox you should know the problem. Killing them is not the issue. Even with a 50 ping they will still teleport accross the map. Making it impossible to freeze root or stun them.

Let me be clear on this..... A fox comes in to get the flag. He is right in front of me. I unload a combo on him, as he stand directly in front of me. But I see no damage numbers above him?? Then you see him pass though walls in a straight line to his room to cap the flag.

This takes no skill and only ruins a good game. I have a fox and play it fairly well. But I do not use it in ctf unless against another fox.

iRandom
10-19-2014, 12:04 AM
If you've done "multiple" games vs rhino and fox you should know the problem. Killing them is not the issue. Even with a 50 ping they will still teleport accross the map. Making it impossible to freeze root or stun them.
I freeze/ root them fine :O, but only sometimes, foxes dodge my frost :(

Let me be clear on this..... A fox comes in to get the flag. He is right in front of me. I unload a combo on him, as he stand directly in front of me. But I see no damage numbers above him?? Then you see him pass though walls in a straight line to his room to cap the flag.
IMO that statement is fairly exaggerated. It takes at least 5 jumps if not more to get that flag across the room. In addition, freezing them works for me, even if i miss, i have my reliable bird and bear partners to sweep the floor and still get flags across the room. Yet, like i said before, if u predict where there going right before the jump then you easily root them unless they dodge :(
EDIT: Unload a full combo but no numbers appear. I've never seen that happen..

Shilooo
10-19-2014, 10:32 AM

IMO that statement is fairly exaggerated. It takes at least 5 jumps if not more to get that flag across the room. In addition, freezing them works for me, even if i miss, i have my reliable bird and bear partners to sweep the floor and still get flags across the room. Yet, like i said before, if u predict where there going right before the jump then you easily root them unless they dodge :(

If you've never had that happen, I understand your point of view.

Maybe it's just me and everyone else is just to nub to understand how frost and root works:chuncky:

iRandom
10-19-2014, 11:02 AM
If you've never had that happen, I understand your point of view.

Maybe it's just me and everyone else is just to nub to understand how frost and root works:chuncky:
I know how it works.. slowly.. very slowly. SUGGIT YOUR CAUGHT

synfullmagic_23110
10-19-2014, 11:12 AM

It isn't exaggerated there is a big with fox(never seen it on rhino) that if u hop around too much in pve /pvp u char keeps moving for you but for is we see u being still and not moving of we try to hit u we can't

iRandom
10-19-2014, 11:34 AM
It isn't exaggerated there is a big with fox(never seen it on rhino) that if u hop around too much in pve /pvp u char keeps moving for you but for is we see u being still and not moving of we try to hit u we can't

HAX. btw im nota fox :O. #NotYoPLqx

synfullmagic_23110
10-19-2014, 11:39 AM
HAX. btw im nota fox :O. #NotYoPLqx

Don't understand the hastag

iRandom
10-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Don't understand the hastag

#NowYouDo
#JustPretendYouDo

GreenLord
10-19-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm a rhino user and they are starting to become my least favorite, ever since I tried out the bears, foxes and mages. The Charge and Redemption is pretty useful, but the force buffs aren't that good. And the mana regen skill isn't useful to me. Only skills I think are fine is Guardian, Restore, Tempest and Stoneskin. And 400 Hp for a STR USER!!!!

GreenLord
10-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Also there aren't that many games that do true CTF. People just use them for TDM without points.

angeldawn
10-19-2014, 02:25 PM

This takes no skill and only ruins a good game. I have a fox and play it fairly well. But I do not use it in ctf unless against another fox.

Shilooo isn't exaggerating. The worst part about the 'glitch' is that many ppl make it happen. It doesn't always happen naturally.
They will make themselves lag once they have the flag then start jumping. (Or so I have been told how it's done, I haven't actually tested it)

Ssneakykills
10-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Also there aren't that many games that do true CTF. People just use them for TDM without points.

If you come to endgame I think you'll find its the only level of pvp that does ctf properly

iRandom
10-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Shilooo isn't exaggerating. The worst part about the 'glitch' is that many ppl make it happen. It doesn't always happen naturally.
They will make themselves lag once they have the flag then start jumping. (Or so I have been told how it's done, I haven't actually tested it)

Make themselves lag.. :O
EDIT: Me no understand.