PDA

View Full Version : Shady and surge ?

Filthyness
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
so , a new pet coming Nekro , which is much more better than shady and surge , after 3 days only of releasing shady and surge , i dont understand the goal of this really , and frankly i think its ridiculous , people spent hours and hours competing on the LB , and others spend 100m+ gold to buy the pet , at least the new pet should be delayed for 2 - 3 months or even until the next expansion .

Filthyness
07-24-2014, 06:22 PM
oh and singe is already 35m

Int
07-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Sts wants money

Spell
07-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Is beyond rediculous how fast sts murdered S&S Along with EVERY other pet in game....

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 06:46 PM
LOL@ SnS
LOL@ Arlor Economy
LOL@ LOL

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 06:49 PM
I don't know how to do...but this is BS, thanks STS, you totally make me happy that I can play my own fun game.

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:57 PM
I understand how most pets are already "old" into the game, especially that OP Samael (love mine).

But to seriously release ANOTHER new pet immediately days after a 3 week event where people paid money to compete for a NEW Arcane Pet that was so heavily promoted.

Lets not even talk about shooting current Singe Owners (have one on my War) in the foot. Heres our promised "fix", but LOL you gots to pay a premium!

famousfame
07-24-2014, 07:24 PM
Haa Haa classic funny sts!!!

Ravager
07-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Yeah usually its a few months between arcane pets. Nearly half a year. Their not giving me enough time to save $ :/

Limsi
07-24-2014, 07:50 PM
This is bad faith

Zeus
07-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Yeah usually its a few months between arcane pets. Nearly half a year. Their not giving me enough time to save $ :/

This - we have no time to save money for a new pet. Platinum does not come for free. Let our paychecks recover, yeah?

Ravager
07-24-2014, 07:55 PM
I understand how most pets are already "old" into the game, especially that OP Samael (love mine).

But to seriously release ANOTHER new pet immediately days after a 3 week event where people paid money to compete for a NEW Arcane Pet that was so heavily promoted.

Lets not even talk about shooting current Singe Owners (have one on my War) in the foot. Heres our promised "fix", but LOL you gots to pay a premium!

On a side note, you saw in my S&S review that the basic attack of Singe is lower than other arcane pets right? 230 = normal arcane pet dmg. 149 for singe. I think its messed up for Glacian too.

Ellysius
07-24-2014, 07:58 PM
lol@rich people

kixkaxx
07-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Ahhhhh...those players who traded their arcane ring to sns..

Serancha
07-24-2014, 08:00 PM
On a side note, you saw in my S&S review that the basic attack of Singe is lower than other arcane pets right? 230 = normal arcane pet dmg. 149 for singe. I think its messed up for Glacian too.

Glacian's hit is extremely low and it hits slower than molassas. Doesn't even have DoT to help it.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:15 PM
I hatched glacian last season and I'm a mage. Have I made a thread complaining about how bad it is when singe came out?? 10.5m wasted for another vanity pet.

Filthyness
07-24-2014, 08:33 PM
I hatched glacian last season and I'm a mage. Have I made a thread complaining about how bad it is when singe came out?? 10.5m wasted for another vanity pet.

did singe come out after 3 days of introducing Glacian in the game ? or did glacian cost 120m ? , or did you work hard like some people for 21 days ? and pay 10's of millions on energy kits ? yeah i guess that's a different case

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:46 PM
did singe come out after 3 days of introducing Glacian in the game ? or did glacian cost 120m ? , or did you work hard like some people for 21 days ? and pay 10's of millions on energy kits ? yeah i guess that's a different case

Remind me again who decided to pay 120mil for a pet..

obee
07-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Lol this is the way it seems to work. People spend money. Sts makes them spend more and more. One side is obviously happy and one side is very mad lol

Filthyness
07-24-2014, 09:30 PM
Remind me again who decided to pay 120mil for a pet..

so i shouldnt spend money on a new item ? i dont get it i had the money i payed then the company introduced a new pet after 3 days which prevents me and all my fellow SnS owners from enjoying the strength of our pets .. if you did not understand this i think you are just bored .

Frohnatur
07-24-2014, 09:37 PM
I think sts chose this early announcement to keep the players excited and rolling. I like the idea of scavenger-hunt-like quest for a new arcane pet. But it could have been less op and instead beeing a replacement for singe (hatched), maybe combined with a purchase for plat or so. This would have kept singe in the ah not going through the roof and make it nearly impossible to get for normal people. Instead people would still try to get singe, would still open crates in the hopes of an arcane pet etc. etc.

So how about this, sts?

kixkaxx
07-24-2014, 09:55 PM
so i shouldnt spend money on a new item ? i dont get it i had the money i payed then the company introduced a new pet after 3 days which prevents me and all my fellow SnS owners from enjoying the strength of our pets .. if you did not understand this i think you are just bored .

If you can't just wait for three days .......

obee
07-24-2014, 10:00 PM
#1stworldproblems

inkredible
07-24-2014, 10:15 PM
heres another perspective
after grinding for hours getting on LB to get SNS , even though that theres a new pet coming, im still happy that i grinded for that event
why? because i didnt open it, i got the gold i wanted from it.

Now for those people who bought it and opened it.. I truly, deeply feel their pain

but heres a positive thought ..they said "COMING SOON" that could be a month - three months from now .. i mean come on
they said expansion was gonna release 2 months so before they actually released it.. but then i guess its a bit different bec this is only a pet..
You just never know.. lets all just hope this "COMING SOON" be months from now :)

and for others, let this be a lesson learned.
DOnt be so itchy getting first hand on something new.. because after two years i think everyone shouldve known.
There will be unknown bugs along the way..or a surprise from sts... or sometimes we thought something is op but isnt as op as we thought..
Be patient

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Lol.. Did STS pm you saying "buy shady and surge eggs for 120mil!!"?
As energizeric said, there's almost 100 pets, choose another one you don't need them all :)

obee
07-24-2014, 10:32 PM
so , a new pet coming Nekro , which is much more better than shady and surge , after 3 days only of releasing shady and surge , i dont understand the goal of this really , and frankly i think its ridiculous , people spent hours and hours competing on the LB , and others spend 100m+ gold to buy the pet , at least the new pet should be delayed for 2 - 3 months or even until the next expansion .

You bought it SOO....

Volt
07-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Tbh Sam is still an overall better pet from what I see.. And stun isn't the same as panic. New pet stats are op but it's lvl 41.

So to the people that opened the shady egg, seeing that it isn't better than Samael in most terms, there shouldn't be a big complaint on a better pet being released even if there was already a better pet out(sam).

The only thing I don't like is that it is a little too soon and messed up a lot of gold for the s&s buyers. But then again most of the gold pitched in for s&s was for its short supply and 100m+ for that pet is ridiculous. For its usefulness I'd say it's worth 30m max.. But it's about how rare it is.

Wutzgood
07-24-2014, 11:28 PM
Just because it looks the best on paper doesn't mean it will actually be. Remember when singe was first shown and everyone thought he would be the best pet and OP. After he was released what happened? Sameal was still the best.

Wait till it actually is released before assuming it's gonna be the best pet in the game. Also this idea will keep locked prices high since people will want to loot singe eggs. Overall a great idea IMO.

Frohnatur
07-24-2014, 11:58 PM
agree with wutzgood... there was panic all over the board because of singe.

I looked at the stats. We'll see how well the AA is going, it may be a game changer but from a vanity perspective I still think samael or any other newer arcane pet is a good option. And much cheaper.

And here's a warning: DONT YOU DARE STS AND HOOK AN ACHIEVEMENT TO IT! <---- That would mean: PAY TO WIN definitely!

FluidShot
07-25-2014, 12:34 AM

Yikes... There is nothing saying you can't enjoy the strength of your pet. Unless you have some misguided desire to have the very best, and nothing but the best.
SnS is still probably the second or third best pet in the game. And to say you can't enjoy the strength? It's like buying the Bugatti Veyron, they release the turbo version with 6 more horsepower, and saying your old one is useless. Still better than all but two cars in the world, but just not the best.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 12:55 AM
This will probably come out in August, or early September. Singe owner should be entitled for an upgrade cuz its already there.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 01:04 AM
This will probably come out in August, or early September. Singe owner should be entitled for an upgrade cuz its already there.

I really don't understand why singe owners should get this pet automatically.

Does that mean my ribbit should upgrade to gyrm, my ripmaw should upgrade to hammerjaw, my deary should upgrade to shady/surge and so on...?

Rebelation
07-30-2014, 07:17 AM
I really don't understand why singe owners should get this pet automatically.

Does that mean my ribbit should upgrade to gyrm, my ripmaw should upgrade to hammerjaw, my deary should upgrade to shady/surge and so on...?

This made my day (: