PDA

View Full Version : switching btwn characters in pve games

ECHUSER
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
i would like the option to change between my avatars while i'm in a game. i dont want to leave to switch between my bear and bird or mage and bear etc and loose my spot. what game needs 4 bears and a bird? having the ability to easily switch to my mage without loosing my spot should be available.

i would also like to have all of my gold, health pots, mana pots and inventory on all 3 characters accessible to the character i'm playing with.

thank you for your consideration. i believe this will give players a reason to level all 3 characters and pursue the best items for each. it will also enhance the pve experience by allowing players to easily create a more well rounded team.

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 09:29 PM
I think this would all go great under a main account -- like your character names don't really mean as much as your master account name -- which would show up on people friends lists for all your chars.

You know I have to say it -- but the way DD has it works.

KingFu
01-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Its be easier, but I disagree. It'd be lazy, and let people switch to all mages for clearing and all archers for killing boss, where would pvp come into play? It'd be helpful, to an extent. I just don't see it happening.

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Its be easier, but I disagree. It'd be lazy, and let people switch to all mages for clearing and all archers for killing boss, where would pvp come into play? It'd be helpful, to an extent. I just don't see it happening.

Well, there could be this thing called a forge at the beginning of each dungeon, and that's the only time you can switch characters -- by using this forge.
Ahem.
:)

KingFu
01-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Well, there could be this thing called a forge at the beginning of each dungeon, and that's the only time you can switch characters -- by using this forge.
Ahem.
:)

Fair enough. I still don't see it being implemented though.

Inching
01-12-2011, 09:58 PM
i also disagree... choose a character and play it.

Ellyidol
01-12-2011, 10:00 PM

+1. /10chars

crashed93
01-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I like the idea because sometimes we start a game going against ol and u need an archer. But nobody is an archer so I have to log out and switch accounts then hope that one of them are my friends on that account and so on. It's to difficult when it comes down to it.