PDA

View Full Version : Getting tired of sts not reponding to emails...

Afbeast
07-24-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm honestly getting pissed right now. I've sent sts numerous emails since march about a recent ban that was for a mistaken reason and all they're doing is ignoring them. If sts are gonna make games they have to at least give a darn about their customers. The sad thing is I've always had good customer support with them until about a year ago. I don't know if they're just being lazy or are just starting to just not care. Also imo i think they actually saw my emails and read them but just don't want to respond. If a dev or mod sees this could you maybe think of responding for once.

synfullmagic_23110
07-24-2014, 07:46 PM
The email address for our support team is support@spacetimestudios.com - they would be the ones to talk to. :) Best of luck!

The forums aren't a place to discuss bans. Support is your only recourse when this occurs. Thanks! :)

Seoratrek
07-24-2014, 07:48 PM
We do our best to get to all support tickets in a timely manner, but sometimes it can take a while before you receive a response. Please be patient and they will get to it as soon as possible. Thanks! Like synfullmagic_23110 has mentioned, the forums aren't the correct venue regarding bans. Thanks! :)