PDA

View Full Version : Guys enough

obee
07-24-2014, 09:32 PM
There has been complaining for a while now. Everyone's mad and it'sgetting annoying lol. Guys remember this is just a game lol. Not real life. Just. A. Game. Why can't we all just have fun? Look at what this leaderboard has done lol. Torn people apart! Well guess what. This leaderboard isn't real. It's in a game. It won't matter in your real life, it won't matter later in life. If this keeps happening, relationships are gonna die. Guys, wake up

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-24-2014, 09:33 PM
People pay money for the game - they ARE going to get angry if STG is using the money that they have paid for some extremely nearsighted decisions.

Visiting
07-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I only have on thank ATM but idk which I should thank D:

-no
07-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Instead of so much panic, why not suggest, and wait for result? Seems they do listen to our feedback

obee
07-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Sts can't please everyone

obee
07-24-2014, 09:47 PM
People pay money for the game - they ARE going to get angry if STG is using the money that they have paid for some extremely nearsighted decisions.

Why spend lots and lots of money though? That could go to something more important IMHO

-no
07-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Why spend lots and lots of money though? That could go to something more important IMHO

If like me, it's a distraction from real life.

obee
07-24-2014, 10:07 PM
If like me, it's a distraction from real life.

Yep

Zeus
07-24-2014, 10:37 PM

It depends if you have money to spend or not. What if my more important areas are already compensated? Everybody's situation is different.

obee
07-24-2014, 10:38 PM
It depends if you have money to spend or not. What if my more important areas are already compensated? Everybody's situation is different.

Yea but when stuff starts getting into the thousands...c'mon you can use that for like a new bike or something.

obee
07-24-2014, 10:39 PM

Lol it depends if people have common sense lol. Spending thousands of dollars on a GAME is crazy IMHO.

obee
07-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Look at the other threads people are losing friendships over this. It sucks :/. Game isn't about gold gold gold only. It's about fun

Arachnophobik
07-24-2014, 10:43 PM
it depends on a person's point of view. some people feel more alive in game than in real life..

Zeus
07-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Yea but when stuff starts getting into the thousands...c'mon you can use that for like a new bike or something.

I drive a car that I occasionally run into trees with? Why would I spent a thousand dollars on a bike? I'm still not getting it, lol.

Everybody's wealth is different. Some people can afford to stay in thousand dollar per night hotel rooms (not me) & some cannot.

So, I'm still not getting where I can better spend money? Most people have designated amounts that their salary goes to. Entertainment is usually included in that. I'm really not sure what your point is, Obee.

I don't, as well as many others, like to see the money we have invested in entertainment go to waste. What about you?

yasshh
07-24-2014, 11:08 PM
It just depends on your mindset imo. I know a lot of players playing since season 1 and didn't spend a penny. And some who recently start playing and spend 1000's in it.. Its not about how much you have, its about how you plan to use it.

A drunkard will always buy alcohol even if he doesn't have money because he is addicted to it.

Back
07-24-2014, 11:34 PM
It just depends on your mindset imo. I know a lot of players playing since season 1 and didn't spend a penny. And some who recently start playing and spend 1000's in it.. Its not about how much you have, its about how you plan to use it.

A drunkard will always buy alcohol even if he doesn't have money because he is addicted to it.
After the down fall of PL and my insvestments in it being wasted. I decided not to spend a penny on AL. I do my paid "free plat" offers which gives me more than enough plats(close to 500 plats per offers with just 10-15 bucks). By doing so I get the product I am paying for and plats as a bonus