PDA

View Full Version : I would like to join a Guild!!! here are the reasons why

djkrazze
01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
i am a level 34 archer, i play the game as much as i can, i like to help other people finish quests, i give items away that i dont need for example weapons and armor to warriors and enchanters! i usually post up in different campaigns help people out regardless of xp experience. sad part is im a level 34 and most guilds require a level 50 character, i havent been able to level up due to helping others!

if u would like to have a word with me u can pm me here or most likely in the game my name is djkrazze in the game!

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 01:37 PM
i am a level 34 archer, i play the game as much as i can, i like to help other people finish quests, i give items away that i dont need for example weapons and armor to warriors and enchanters! i usually post up in different campaigns help people out regardless of xp experience. sad part is im a level 34 and most guilds require a level 50 character, i havent been able to level up due to helping others!

if u would like to have a word with me u can pm me here or most likely in the game my name is djkrazze in the game!

Post on Aeo's Thread, your accepted if you wish.

djkrazze
01-13-2011, 05:28 PM
oh dang really?