PDA

View Full Version : Awesome idea with new pet!

Wutzgood
07-24-2014, 10:50 PM
This is a perfect way to keep locked prices high. Was wondering how low they were going to go without anything new in them. Great job again sts.

Back
07-24-2014, 11:35 PM
U think locked prices will go high? We are talking about Millions of Gold investments and you are talking about penny.

On another note: Locked prices wont exceed 10-12k

Wutzgood
07-25-2014, 12:35 AM
U think locked prices will go high? We are talking about Millions of Gold investments and you are talking about penny.

On another note: Locked prices wont exceed 10-12k

Yep those pennies add up to millions for hundreds of farmers. This new egg will only effect a few rich players that have been asking for a way to burn through their gold anyway.

And 10-12k for locked is good enought for me to make 750k- 1 mil a week again selling them. I would think everyone would be happy about this new pet. Farmers will make more gold and the rich will have something to spend it on.

Back
07-25-2014, 01:21 AM
Yep those pennies add up to millions for hundreds of farmers. This new egg will only effect a few rich players that have been asking for a way to burn through their gold anyway.

And 10-12k for locked is good enought for me to make 750k- 1 mil a week again selling them. I would think everyone would be happy about this new pet. Farmers will make more gold and the rich will have something to spend it on.
I didn't even mention anything ahout Nekro. I was talking about AL economy as a whole and which needs some major changes, such as a Gold Sink.

As for the topic in discussion, you should keep this ideas or thoughts to yourself on item prices to himself. As this kind of post not only affects you but the entire population that depends on locks both farmers and lock openers alike.

Wutzgood
07-25-2014, 01:44 AM
I didn't even mention anything ahout Nekro. I was talking about AL economy as a whole and which needs some major changes, such as a Gold Sink.

As for the topic in discussion, you should keep this ideas or thoughts to yourself on item prices to himself. As this kind of post not only affects you but the entire population that depends on locks both farmers and lock openers alike.

Only a small percentage of the AL population needs a gold sink. The rest struggle to make gold for decent gear. What the AL economy really needs is a way to pass some of the surplus gold in the rich population to the poor hard working farmers.

Events like the last one did great with elondorian crates and essences. A lot of gold passed from the rich to the poor during it.

As far as discussing locked prices rising by people opening them to get more singe eggs, that should be expected by everyone. I just said they would rise you made an actual guess on the price.

Back
07-25-2014, 01:46 AM
You don't really seem to get my point. Nvm i am out