PDA

View Full Version : Nekro.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:12 AM
Instead of complaining about it I'll give sts a few suggestions to fix it before people quit the game.

1. Add another item that can be used to craft nekro other than singe. Have you realized that this pet is the new arcane ring? Singe is the shard and the quest is the dragonite bar+ essences.

2. Make a week where singe has a double chance to drop from locked crates so there will be more of them and price will go down a little.

3. Make a very difficult quest people can complete to turn ONE of their arcane pets back into an egg( the quest can be done more than once to re-egg other pets).

I hope sts reads all of these and thinks about it. I haven't seen them comment in any thread since Remiem released the nekro info.

If changes aren't made you will lose allot of players. This game will seriously become for plat buyers only. As usual sts will make a good decision so I won't worry about it :)

FluidShot
07-25-2014, 12:41 AM
Scratch #3. It's a slippery slope.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Still no comments from STS..

Gensin
07-25-2014, 08:19 AM
bad sign. I deeply support 2nd post.
they could do a event called "Mother Singe's Labor" 4x on special uhmm "Chandra Egg"(will act like a chest, and will drop from Mother S) for singe. ofcourse Mother S will be rare to encounter even in gold tier.

keikali
07-25-2014, 08:25 AM
4) Scrap the whole idea (which they won't)

5) Introduce a new Arcane Craftable Item (like Shard) available in crates once again and in the Elite Golden (whichever one they can introduce)

lethaljade
07-25-2014, 08:27 AM
I think 1 is a fair idea, and whatever is needed should have double odds, from wherever, but i feel a new pet is needed, not singe and yeah this is practically just like the arcane ring, and its already destroying the market, not to mention a new pet announced 2 days after 1 was released, this is destroying the market, how can anyone keep up, I think also its abit much having 3 aracne pets in 1 season, sts r doing too much at once, and this is even driving myself not to want to continue playing.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:29 AM
4) Scrap the whole idea (which they won't)

5) Introduce a new Arcane Craftable Item (like Shard) available in crates once again and in the Elite Golden (whichever one they can introduce)
Yeah 5 is like #1 if they don't add something different singe will cost around 80mil soon -..-

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:31 AM
I think 1 is a fair idea, and whatever is needed should have double odds, from wherever, but i feel a new pet is needed, not singe and yeah this is practically just like the arcane ring, and its already destroying the market, not to mention a new pet announced 2 days after 1 was released, this is destroying the market, how can anyone keep up, I think also its abit much having 3 aracne pets in 1 season, sts r doing too much at once, and this is even driving myself not to want to continue playing.
I think this pet is coming out next season but there is a huge list of other upgrades we need in this game. Adding more arcane pets really isn't a good idea because it's for rich plat buyers only atm

Limsi
07-25-2014, 08:34 AM
I'm okay with the first idea.

Imagine someone who simply wants a singe as a pet - he'd have to pay a premium for it.

Jig
07-25-2014, 08:35 AM
For number 3 it Would be cool if they can put pets back in their eggs, but I don't think sts would ever allow it, you open it you open it. You should learn about the egg before opening it, it's stats blah blah, if it's by accident I don't know if StS can put it back I their egg? Dunno.

keikali
07-25-2014, 08:36 AM
I'm okay with the first idea.

Imagine someone who simply wants a singe as a pet - he'd have to pay a premium for it.

Exactly. What if someone really wanted Singe as just a pet (lol).

The first idea implementing something new that is craftable (arcane) like the shard available in both locked crates or even a new crafted locked crate and Elite Goldens should calm the waters a bit. This won't calm alot of the raging SnS owners, but it will reduce the backlash they are receiving from the community.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 08:45 AM
Yeah here's the way to extend this- add a new item to crates and the new elite gold chest called "arcane whelp" people will have a choice to use this or a singe egg to craft nekro and in the future this "arcane whelp" can be used to craft the new hammerjaw, glacian, samael, whim, and SnS.

As I see it this is the best way to fix everything. If you nerf nekro all the hoarders and merchers will be very angry( I'm not personally hoarding one). Or if you keep it the same...well you've seen people's comments about it :)

Jurmans
07-25-2014, 08:49 AM
I just hope sts does a giveaway contest with:
1st prize nekro egg
2nd prize singe egg
3rd prize all the other stuff next to singe needed to let him arise from the dead(or whatever they do to him).

And that Scorch's AA in nekro's AA will be made better.

Rare
07-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Who here thinks #2 is going to happen? No doubt.

Limsi
07-25-2014, 08:58 AM
Who here thinks #2 is going to happen? No doubt.

No brainer

Socrates
07-25-2014, 09:07 AM
guys yeah I understand that this is new pet is going to make the rich richer but have you forgot the other ingredient? I'm prety sure it will be really high because it's really rare and secondable it can be found in elite imagine it's an archon ring but even harder too find it so do not expect that the price will be like dragonbar not even close.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:09 AM
I just hope sts does a giveaway contest with:
1st prize nekro egg
2nd prize singe egg
3rd prize all the other stuff next to singe needed to let him arise from the dead(or whatever they do to him).

And that Scorch's AA in nekro's AA will be made better.

I'm actually hoping they don't do a contest for this. The winners are always rich already so the rich get richer again? 3 winners out of 10,000?

Jurmans
07-25-2014, 09:14 AM
I'm actually hoping they don't do a contest for this. The winners are always rich already so the rich get richer again? 3 winners out of 10,000?

But for the poor it's atleast 1 out of 10k chance to become rich or have a cool pet:).

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:24 AM
But for the poor it's atleast 1 out of 10k chance to become rich or have a cool pet:).

Yep. Or a rich person with arcane ring can win it or buy and farm the poor people in pvp. (SnS)

King Coi
07-25-2014, 09:37 AM
Very Disappointed on this NEKRO thing.

I hope they will scrap the idea or consider one of ninjasmurf suggestion. I prefer Pt.1.

I am a plat users but still i am looking at other players who cannot afford....im sure they will get bored and QUIT after.

Jig
07-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Very Disappointed on this NEKRO thing.

I hope they will scrap the idea or consider one of ninjasmurf suggestion. I prefer Pt.1.

I am a plat users but still i am looking at other players who cannot afford....im sure they will get bored and QUIT after.

Cannot afford cannot afford, wait it's like the opest let yet singe is how much? I haven't been following the prices, 10m? Plus the bar 1m 11m, then what I'm still confused with how this works.

Samael is about 23-26m

Gesaffelstein
07-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Cannot afford cannot afford, wait it's like the opest let yet singe is how much? I haven't been following the prices, 10m? Plus the bar 1m 11m, then what I'm still confused with how this works.

Samael is about 23-26m

Singe is now 50m lol

Omgmarvel
07-25-2014, 10:06 AM
They need arcane weapons not pets

Tuama Mdc
07-25-2014, 10:07 AM
there must be something that is going to spend platinum. they want so we buy platinum, because the STS is only concerned with money. they do not think about how the people who can not buy platinum

Sirnoobalot
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
#2 Agreed.

yasshh
07-25-2014, 10:46 AM

Samael is about 23-26m
50m n rising ..Singe is

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Soon there will be a item that sells for 200m, now that's perfect.

Jig
07-25-2014, 11:38 PM
Singe is now 50m lol

Are you freaking, KIDDING ME?!? THIS IS DUMB!!

obee
07-26-2014, 09:23 AM
Number 3 isn't possible. Sts can re egg stuff only when it's lvl 1

Midievalmodel
07-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Please read.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166381-A-Follow-Up-to-the-Nekro-Questline-Announcement

Midievalmodel
07-26-2014, 08:05 PM
I don't want any poor souls to continue to think singe is needed for the new Nekro pet and get ripped off by a seller selling it for 40 million.

Read announcements guys.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166381-A-Follow-Up-to-the-Nekro-Questline-Announcement

JazzyD
07-31-2014, 04:23 PM
I really think there should be a quest which a user must perform specific tasks on specific dates over a set amount of days/hours for certain Arcane items. Everything should not be a DROP/LOCKED. I do not buy platinum so I will never have the WEALTH necessary to obtain insanely expensive items.

But even still I enjoy the game and I only play pve, but I cannot compete in certain maps (elite) without better gear. (Mythic) I continue to grind but I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand STS is a BUSINESS, and their decisions are influenced by the SPENDERS. But there should be GEAR/WEAPONS/PETS that are obtainable through multiple quests or a host of stages/days, that ARE NOT trade-able

Some folks like myself REALLY just want Mythic gear or an Arcane pet to compete better.

Batwingz
07-31-2014, 07:22 PM
there must be something that is going to spend platinum. they want so we buy platinum, because the STS is only concerned with money. they do not think about how the people who can not buy platinum
I agree how any events do they have that are easy to be on lb u have to spend plat to buy energy or rich and buy lots of energy. I'm poor and once again I am discouraged to play this game and will probably quit soon.:( because these event always needs plat and the rafle winner as always rich pple so the rich will only get richer. And not all can buy plat. My family don't have to much money to throw around so I depend on plat offers and half if them u have to pay for/sign up for stuff you won't use and the games u barely get plat here(Tennessee). Most of the plat offers are 2-7 plat for downloadable games. Please help us poor people is that to much to ask. :/

Batwingz
07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
I really think there should be a quest which a user must perform specific tasks on specific dates over a set amount of days/hours for certain Arcane items. Everything should not be a DROP/LOCKED. I do not buy platinum so I will never have the WEALTH necessary to obtain insanely expensive items.

But even still I enjoy the game and I only play pve, but I cannot compete in certain maps (elite) without better gear. (Mythic) I continue to grind but I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand STS is a BUSINESS, and their decisions are influenced by the SPENDERS. But there should be GEAR/WEAPONS/PETS that are obtainable through multiple quests or a host of stages/days, that ARE NOT trade-able

Some folks like myself REALLY just want Mythic gear or an Arcane pet to compete better.
I agree