PDA

View Full Version : The game is even worse now

swagzila
07-25-2014, 03:20 AM
I quit this game, I'm not gonna waste my money anymore.

Valkiryas
07-25-2014, 03:41 AM
I realize that too, endgame is just for super riches players, Now I twink at 26, Is so funny now

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 03:43 AM
You can play it without wasting money as well!:)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 03:44 AM
when i was new to game i thought same after knowing prices of items... good luck on your quit i was unsuccessful -_-

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 03:57 AM

You can enjoy any game without spending anything, its purely up to you whether to enjoy it or sulk up to the thought that you cant do anything options are in front of you.

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 04:00 AM
You can enjoy any game without spending anything, its purely up to you whether to enjoy it or sulk up to the thought that you cant do anything options are in front of you.

If you hate arcane legends. I would suggest you to make a low level twink and see the difference :) Lol I'll be going back to 12 soon, end game is for people having 100m already

Melissa Mls
07-25-2014, 04:13 AM
They blew off the market just within 1 second, my hardwork gone for nothing. Im qutting too, thx u sts for all and i admire ya strategy, its a clever thought to release this arcane pet annoucement just 3 days after event ended ;))

Limsi
07-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Goodluck in the future! I'm sure there are other MMOs out there who wouldn't blatantly cut a hole in your pocket. Ya know? The real "FARMING" with the absence of the lottery system.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 06:09 AM
If you hate arcane legends. I would suggest you to make a low level twink and see the difference :) Lol I'll be going back to 12 soon, end game is for people having 100m already

You still going Kronos? :)

mapenjay
07-25-2014, 06:11 AM
look for a game not made by sts

Sirnoobalot
07-25-2014, 06:16 AM

Not everyone has a lot of time like you do.If you disagree then tell me a simple way to become a millionaire.

Haligali
07-25-2014, 06:26 AM
tell me a simple way to become a millionaire.

1) full time merch
2) pop crates a ton

..farming? muhaha

biunabis
07-25-2014, 06:34 AM
Lol...ive got every kill at endgame pvp...and will continue to....ps...ive never had over 30 mil and i do fine...

Flamberge
07-25-2014, 06:57 AM
Pretty sure I'll still meet most of the peeps who rants on this thread later. And with the new pet on their stable. :)

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 09:02 AM
You still going Kronos? :)

As I promised, yes, I'll be back to Kronos :) Soon!

Kreasadriii
07-25-2014, 10:14 AM
The game will miss you.. bye bye :(

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Pretty sure I'll still meet most of the peeps who rants on this thread later. And with the new pet on their stable. :)

Yeah I've seen threads like this before. Rich plat buyers threaten to quit so sts will do what they say, but they'll still play lol.

I really don't understand why everyone is so mad. It's not like the pet exist already, there's reasons why sts tells us about it before releasing.. To get us excited, and listen to feedback

Gensin
07-25-2014, 10:29 AM
As I promised, yes, I'll be back to Kronos :) Soon!

AHHHH!
See u here soon Lets kill em! ;)

Wutzgood
07-25-2014, 10:32 AM
The more rich people that leave the less of a gold sink this game will supposedly need. Best of luck to you.

Raregem
07-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah I've seen threads like this before. Rich plat buyers threaten to quit so sts will do what they say, but they'll still play lol.

I really don't understand why everyone is so mad. It's not like the pet exist already, there's reasons why sts tells us about it before releasing.. To get us excited, and listen to feedback

I think the problem here is almost all are not excited. No one can deny that there is a HUGE gap in arcane players to legendary players and even those with full mythic. This gap just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We need new mythic amulets and rings but instead we get a op pet that only the already arcane players are going to be able to afford. Pretty soon your gonna see rogues with 700+ DMG standing next to your "regular" player with 500 DMG... The gap is just to large.

To compete at endgame you need at least 150-200m. OK fine that's how it is, I've accepted that. But, what can I do to make that type of gold and not pop crates? Farm locked for 5 hours a day make 150k.. Will take two years at that rate. It's just all around frustrating. Does sts decide the gear/pet prices? no, but they could make it so lesser geared players have a fighting chance. Even if that's just giving us something to farm.

I definitely understand people quitting. I'd rather play a subscription MMO and have a chance.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 10:41 AM
I think the problem here is almost all are not excited. No one can deny that there is a HUGE gap in arcane players to legendary players and even those with full mythic. This gap just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We need new mythic amulets and rings but instead we get a op pet that only the already arcane players are going to be able to afford. Pretty soon your gonna see rogues with 700+ DMG standing next to your "regular" player with 500 DMG... The gap is just to large.

To compete at endgame you need at least 150-200m. OK fine that's how it is, I've accepted that. But, what can I do to make that type of gold and not pop crates? Farm locked for 5 hours a day make 150k.. Will take two years at that rate. It's just all around frustrating. Does sts decide the gear/pet prices? no, but they could make it so lesser geared players have a fighting chance. Even if that's just giving us something to farm.

I definitely understand people quitting. I'd rather play a subscription MMO and have a chance.

Agreed. The only things really worth getting from crates now are the new mythic weapons, arcane shard, samael, and singe. All very hard to afford being a non-plat buyer.

Currently the only thing you can really farm to make a decent amount of gold is magma weapons, elite gold dragon chest, lvl 41 archon rings and locked crates... What else is there? Really

mapenjay
07-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Agreed. The only things really worth getting from crates now are the new mythic weapons, arcane shard, samael, and singe. All very hard to afford being a non-plat buyer.

Currently the only thing you can really farm to make a decent amount of gold is magma weapons, elite gold dragon chest, lvl 41 archon rings and locked crates... What else is there? Really

this is not the issue here, they are raging bout how fast the changes is, 3 days after the ursoth event and this freakin pet will come up soon? people on ursoth leaderboards had some insane points they acquire it thru money, time and effort to win the prize then 3 days after the event SnS will be outdated by this freakin pet? where is the respect for the customer here?? you cant understand this because you mercher stands only in pier 24/7

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Not everyone has a lot of time like you do.If you disagree then tell me a simple way to become a millionaire.

Oh well, there are lot of millionaire out there those who just play this game for few hours a day.
Btw a question: You play games for fun? Or just to show off like others? Well I play for fun so idc if I have millions or no gold at all

yasshh
07-25-2014, 11:01 AM
this is not the issue here, they are raging bout how fast the changes is, 3 days after the ursoth event and this freakin pet will come up soon? people on ursoth leaderboards had some insane points they acquire it thru money, time and effort to win the prize then 3 days after the event SnS will be outdated by this freakin pet? where is the respect for the customer here?? you cant understand this because you mercher stands only in pier 24/7

What ninja said is true and on point. There are hardly any farmable things. How much do you expect from crates. And best elite loot also cost only 1m+. The gap between elite few and farmers/mild spenders rises ridiculously. That's why people are quitting.