PDA

View Full Version : Re- Egg Service

Candylicks
07-25-2014, 08:49 AM
For 250 Plat

Offer a re-egg service vendor!

We can re-egg any of our stable pets to transfer to an alt or sell them in CS.

STS has more plat spenders, and your customers won't QQ as much over some of the upcoming changes. Happy company, happy customers.

Win-win

notfaded1
07-25-2014, 08:52 AM
For 250 Plat

Offer a re-egg service vendor!

We can re-egg any of our stable pets to transfer to an alt or sell them in CS.

STS has more plat spenders, and your customers won't QQ as much over some of the upcoming changes. Happy company, happy customers.

Win-win
This is a great idea.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 09:13 AM
What about people without plat that want re-egg? 500k?

Kakashis
07-25-2014, 09:41 AM
No no and no!

Kreasadriii
07-25-2014, 09:59 AM
What about people without plat that want re-egg? 500k?

Great question,

Beuefres
07-25-2014, 10:04 AM
+1 for the idea...

MoloToha
07-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Lol, considering new Nekro pet announcement and S&S fail, this idea will get +100500 from every player bothered by those.

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Nice idea candy :)
+1

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 11:59 AM
oyeeee I wanna re-egg my dearly and wanna sell? 250 plat....seriously people are so selfish - they think eveyone is plat user in game.

Haligali
07-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Only support can do this with the accidently opened eggs. How can they go back to the egg after hatched from egg? The story for this needs a great imagination lol

Also im sure hammerjaw will be worthless, there is a lot neglected shark in the stable.

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 04:03 PM
How can they go back to the egg after hatched from egg? The story for this needs a great imagination lol

Egg first or Hen? :P

lethaljade
07-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Not a bad idea, but I think should have a limited use, or a time frame in which you can regg your pet after openeing it, because if everyone reggs a pet they dont want anymore, this will destroy the market, theres an unlimited the supply of malisons, hammerjaws, and many other pets, if every pet that can be opened can be re egged, with no time frame, eggs that people farm for gold will be dirt cheap, eggs that fall from crates will be dirt cheap, for example this new pet nekro that is coming out, if its better then samael, everyone with samael would regg there samael, leading to an overflow in the market, and unbalanced price, also creating locked crates not really being worth opening, if all arcane eggs are constantly available.

However I do like this idea and think I could work if there was a limited time frame to regg your pet once opening, maybe for 72 hours an option shows, re egg abaddon : 50 plat, then after the times expired the option dissapears.

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 04:19 PM
-1, it will destroy the economy even more... the gap between normal user and plat user will increase..

plat user: hey lets make a badass twink, opens a samael.. plays for few days and sells it back when he get bored thus saves 25m and also enjoy farming noobs..

as a bulk lock popper i know that in arcane table, arcane eggs are most common.. so soon pets will be worthless as everyone will use same samael in their all toons rather than buying other pets..

Filthyness
07-26-2014, 10:19 PM
-1, it will destroy the economy even more... the gap between normal user and plat user will increase..

plat user: hey lets make a badass twink, opens a samael.. plays for few days and sells it back when he get bored thus saves 25m and also enjoy farming noobs..

as a bulk lock popper i know that in arcane table, arcane eggs are most common.. so soon pets will be worthless as everyone will use same samael in their all toons rather than buying other pets..

everyone is able to re-egg one time only , this would make sure that people only use this service in case of false , or unintentional egg hatch

Iliketolol
07-27-2014, 12:43 AM
everyone is able to re-egg one time only , this would make sure that people only use this service in case of false , or unintentional egg hatch

it would just create more confusion among players. and many people will cry they wnna re egg once again...

and dont forget thousands of arcane eggs will be on sale which kills the meaning of 'arcane rarity'

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Buys Scorch for 250 plat
Re Eggs for 250 plat
Sells in CS for 4mil >.<

lol

Interesting idea, but 250 plat is too high maybe reduce it to 45 plat or 75000 gold :)

lethaljade
07-27-2014, 04:41 AM
Buys Scorch for 250 plat
Re Eggs for 250 plat
Sells in CS for 4mil >.<

lol

Interesting idea, but 250 plat is too high maybe reduce it to 45 plat or 75000 gold :)

But scorch is a platinum only pet, obviously you cant re egg a pet that was never in a egg :p.

Rebelation
07-27-2014, 05:04 AM
I love this idea! I am all for this 100%!!! The price is good, the thought is good, no reason why sts shouldn't do this! (: It would benefit everyone!

Spell
07-27-2014, 05:17 AM
How about u get ONE re-egg per month? 250 is just enough to buy a mythic pet so re egging an arcane should cost more than buying a mythic pet IMO.

@haligali--The ncp that does the re-egging should be the guardian of the fountain of youth =) Easy enough story huhu

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 05:32 AM
But scorch is a platinum only pet, obviously you cant re egg a pet that was never in a egg :p.

I know...it was a joke but, Scorch will be able to be "egged" when the next Expansion comes out.

Also, 250 platinum...do you think a normal F2P player can afford that?

Elner
07-27-2014, 08:53 AM
This isn't a great idea. Now for example, I have dova bear, I don't know if I want to sell it or open it. I open it and 3 months later you say oh the price is high nice meeting you dova bear and sells it.. After egging it.

Atten
07-27-2014, 08:58 AM
It's definitely not a good idea.. We would actually lose the balance of the stable and platinum purchased or exclusive pets.. Definitely not..

Yarafeia
07-27-2014, 09:04 AM
What

Elner
07-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Yeah no just no.

cookiehunterx
07-27-2014, 09:13 AM
250 plat? Some players doesn't have plat

sorry for my english

Pandamoni
07-29-2014, 06:37 PM
The beauty of eggs and one of the reasons they're one of the only things that increase in value in this game is that they are finite in supply. If we have an infinite supply of eggs, due to the ability to re-egg and sell at a later date, we will see one of the only things that hold value suddenly become valueless. At one time I also thought this was a good idea but the more I thought about it, after having played the game for over a year, I've come to believe the benefits do not outweigh the negatives.

Zaospeed
07-29-2014, 09:32 PM
-1, what you will achieve by doing this are cheap pets. All people who regret opening an egg and are plat users will probably re egg their pet. If all people do this, you will make the market even more unbalanced and even more crappy than it is now. Re egging is only here for people who accidentally opened an egg and not for people who want to get their money back.

warriorromio
07-31-2014, 01:59 AM
Confusing..
If u want to complet your beastmastwr titel u buy all pets and re egg and sell them again..
Because u dont need any pet of them..
And the 250 plats are too much for re-egging..
It should depend on there rarerity...
If uts an arcqne pet then re egging cost 500 plat or if its mythic then price will be 250 for pink its 90 and for epic 45 and rare 25..
It will make it less confusing..
And some one think that it will destroy the market...then make the pet re egg by level..
If your pet is under level 5 or 10 then u can re egg it ..
If he is over level 10 then..
U can not re egg it..
It will save the market from the..
Egg tsunami..
Thats it its my openion

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 07:11 AM
Great reasons told by the people already. I don't think it Will be good idea aswel