PDA

View Full Version : necro tradeble?

kurd4ever
07-25-2014, 10:00 AM
So im a twinker will this necro pet be tradeble so i can use on twink or is it like an upgraded mythic none tradeble?

They should explain better store could mean alot...

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 10:59 AM
This Nekro will be changed in the future maybe, that's what Remiem said.

Off-topic: I sick of your guild's talk in twink PvP already.

kurd4ever
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM

Come vs 5v5 then otto vs bs? Last wars i can rememb wich was all today we owned...and btw who type "who lets the dog out" in ctf mr "never trashtalk" and yet in same room u get farmed so stay in your place wich is windmoor couse pvp isnt something for you!

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:05 PM
._.

radagan
07-25-2014, 12:08 PM

Come vs 5v5 then otto vs bs? Last wars i can rememb wich was all today we owned...and btw who type "who lets the dog out" in ctf mr "never trashtalk" and yet in same room u get farmed so stay in your place wich is windmoor couse pvp isnt something for you!

Usually ottoman has higher level accounts in war than bs

Bhosxjay
07-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Usually ottoman has higher level accounts in war than bs

Lol yeah ottomans are 18's and bs 17's

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 12:26 PM
This is a game, and I hate how Humans do something bad to poor humans.
Kurd, before we are friend, now you wanna trash at my beloved guild? Oh please calm down and enjoy the game.

YOU THE ONE who wanna make problems with BS, can we just stop it? Can we just peace now? Can we just enjoy the game? CAN YOU STOP TRASH TALK?

Now if you stop it, I will calm down, if you wont, I sick of your guild and I will never be friend with yours or talk with yours, I WILL ACT SERIOUSLY.

Games is not for hurt feelings, Games is for fun.