PDA

View Full Version : READ FIRST befo. you post a Nekro pet complain.

Gensin
07-25-2014, 10:44 AM

We still have chances!

Kreasadriii
07-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Yeah... We expect they try the best for us all..

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Nerf.

Postpone release date. 1 month+. We just finish popping crates give us a break, ok?

Remove singe as ingredient, use a pet shard or something.

Revalue elite loots so there is a way for freemium players to afford the pet shard through farming.

Release pet.

Otahaanak
07-25-2014, 10:59 AM
They are definitely not playing their own game if the reaction was unexpected.

Forget who said it, but maybe they need to start a character at level 1 and work it to cap with say 1700 plat and no "cheats".

Then tell us if this wasn't an expected reaction.

mokdaddd
07-25-2014, 11:02 AM
remove singe add shady and surge!

yasshh
07-25-2014, 11:07 AM
After so many rants on "energy system" of goblins event, the energy system still was in place and just a compensation was given in ursoth as farmable energy essences. Idk what will they do here.

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 11:08 AM
remove singe add shady and surge!

Be serious pls

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Shiro
07-25-2014, 11:31 AM
@OP thanks for posting that chat ss, at least now I have something to look forward to about devs making some changes in that new crappy announcement.

STS, please remove Singe.

gumball3000
07-25-2014, 11:33 AM

+1000

yasshh
07-25-2014, 11:34 AM
STS, please remove Singe.

Tons of people already bought singe for 50-60m. They wont be able to pass this heartattack

obee
07-25-2014, 12:13 PM

Forget who said it, but maybe they need to start a character at level 1 and work it to cap with say 1700 plat and no "cheats".

Then tell us if this wasn't an expected reaction.
Yes lololololololol.

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Edit :went a bit emotional.

Madnex
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM
You cant PLAY with your PAID CUSTOMERS like that!!!! many of my frnds have lost 'MILLIONS' on singe... THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

THINK 10 TIMES BEFORE YOU GUYS MAKE A DECISION, MY 5 YEAR OLD NEPHEW CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS.

in Every single gaming forum people cry for leaving game, it doesn't mean company change their decisions... this is not just an arcane pet this is our hard earned MONEY!
This is not about the 10-15 people who rushed to merch/profit/hoard from the changes on Singe's value. They don't make the game for 50 people and they can't please everyone without ruining the game.

You'd think people have had their lesson learned from the locks-are-going-to-have the-new-mythics-oops-scratch-that occassion on the pre-Ursoth's announcement thread.

Nothing is set in stone, anywhere, ever.

Dex Scene
07-25-2014, 01:02 PM
There was complains thats why they are thinking to change necro materials. Complains are good when needed.

Dex Scene
07-25-2014, 01:06 PM
This is not about the 10-15 people who rushed to merch/profit/hoard from the changes on Singe's value. They don't make the game for 50 people and they can't please everyone without ruining the game.

You'd think people have had their lesson learned from the locks-are-going-to-have the-new-mythics-oops-scratch-that occassion on the pre-Ursoth's announcement thread.

Nicely said

Kakashis
07-25-2014, 01:14 PM
To the people who bought Singe for 30-50m yesterday, at least he's getting buffed! Same can't be said for Scorch which is a vanity pet

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 03:08 PM

aww went a bit emotional... it sucks to see your frnds loss... emotional volcano bursts.. i take my words back.. its their game they can do whatever they want but at least i expect them not to change stuff like these...
it hurts hard.

Schnitzel
07-25-2014, 03:25 PM
I like the new pet an all, but not everyone in AL can afford a singe

I think this quest should remove the singe ingredient part and, i don't mind if STS makes it more difficult,
I just want an equal chance as the rich players at getting the pet

I wouldn't mind if they made so it replaced the singe egg part with stuff like "Skeleton Essences" or something like that..a crafting ingredient that takes a while to get them all...

Shiro
07-25-2014, 03:41 PM
I like the new pet an all, but not everyone in AL can afford a singe

I think this quest should remove the singe ingredient part and, i don't mind if STS makes it more difficult,
I just want an equal chance as the rich players at getting the pet

I wouldn't mind if they made so it replaced the singe egg part with stuff like "Skeleton Essences" or something like that..a crafting ingredient that takes a while to get them all...
no more egg singe required