View Full Version : A Follow-Up to the Nekro Questline Announcement

Remiem
07-25-2014, 10:50 AM
Hello All,

After yesterday's announcement of the new Arcane pet Nekro and the associated questline, we received an overwhelming amount of feedback and suggestions on how we might improve the experience for players. I'm here to tell you that we are definitely hearing you and will be discussing potential changes later today. I will leave this thread closed to comment and update it with any updates as I get them from the dev team. Thank you all for your feedback, and please stay tuned for news and updates!

Remiem

Remiem
07-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Alright, after collecting all of the feedback so far and having a discussion with the devs, the following changes will be made to Nekro and the Undead Whelp questline:

1) An arcane egg will no longer be required as a crafting component. This will be replaced with a different Arcane crafting component that is TBD.

2) Nekro's stats will be re-evaluated to bring him more in line with existing Arcane rarity pets. New stats will be announced at a later date.

And, on a related note, the development team will also take a second look at Singe's stats, and work to incorporate past feedback to bring him more in line with existing Arcane pets.

This thread is now open for feedback and suggestions. As a reminder, please keep your comments constructive. Thank you!

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 11:43 AM
First

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Nice.

MoloToha
Maybe it's a noob question, but what is TBD?

GoodSyntax
TBD = To Be Determined

keikali
GF guys, GF

FluidShot
07-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Glad you went with the only logical and smart two part solution. Hopefully the follow through is there as well.

Otaweoha
Wew :D

Raregem
Yay! Sometimes we lose faith, but in the end I think you guys try to do the right thing.

My one suggestion is make the new arcane element a very very rare drop in elite Tindirin(not in chests but as a legit drop). Elites are dead atm there is really nothing to do but pvp. This will bring elites back and give non-plat spenders a fighting chance.

Bigboyblue
07-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Sounds promising. Glad to see that STS is listening to the feedback they receive. Now everyone can calm down lol.

lethaljade
Thank you huhuh

Madnex
Wise decision. I propose we bring Singe back to the original stats, pre-nerf. That should suffice, he's potent enough already.

Bhosxjay
Nice for Rich guys :D

Waheedski
07-25-2014, 11:50 AM
Can this arcane element be free from lockeds please. As you guys released both arcane pets within a short period of each other, you could have SnS more PvP orientated and Nekro more of a PVE based pet - with stats to suit relevancy.

bhutkeyur
nice announcement but nothing to feedback here unless u guys give more info abt changes of necro, s&s and singe. To be honest give one good arcane pet for non plat user by quest line or farming what so ever.

P.S.: I pity those guys who hv bought singe for 40m+ lol

Prahasit Prahi
Nice Heads up!

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Nice for Rich guys :D

Nice for everyone.

Bluevaporz
07-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Wise decision. I propose we bring Singe back to the original stats, pre-nerf. That should suffice, he's potent enough already.

1. I agree with what Madnex says. No more needs to be done other than restoring Singe to what it was originally designed as.

2. Please do not nerf the new pet too much. New pets should be better than older pets, it's a natural progression. I don't want Samael to be the best pet 3 seasons down the road.... which it will be if AL lasts that long

3. Good decision on removing Singe. Original design had some similarities to mythic armor upgrade quest especially if people with Singe in stable were allowed to upgrade. People would then keep begging for more upgrades till we got a DINObot.

mrshadow
07-25-2014, 12:08 PM
so the ppl who bought singe at 20-50m . . . . .

FluffNStuff
07-25-2014, 12:09 PM

Switching his non-existant stun to a high chance to panic and maybe putting some passive panic would actually make him Arcane.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 12:10 PM
1. very good decision, a new arcane ingredients now thats how it should've been.

2. Nekro shouldnt be nerfed now, give him time to mesh with the game after a significant amount of people have hatched him.

3. Singe possible stat upgrade: Singe shouldve been buffed a long time ago, look at all these new arcane pets compare to singe stat.. he is nowhere near them and Singe was the latest arcane pet before Shady and Surge days ago. Thats why Singe was so undervalued, compare Nekro and Singe 10m to a whopping possible Nekro 100m+.

octavos
07-25-2014, 12:11 PM
wow, a truly obtainable arcane pet..that many can use...if this new piece is purchasable with plat but still obtainable through the AH..its still a win in my book.

Sephiroth143
07-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Hahhh im so relieved now, thks sts, u finally listen to us, now i can enjoy da game as usual n take my time gainin bck my golds, thks again.

Oh, n its gd to know sts will b fixin singe soon^^ <proud owner>
Thank god i didnt buy singe, n am sorry for people who bought dem :(

Lilpoison
07-25-2014, 12:14 PM
Awesome !!

obee
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
whoever bought a singe egg is screwed

Waheedski
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
This is constructive criticism, please STS don't be offended by it....

Why do you guys allow players to rage quit or make the vast community hate before changing your minds, this is a crazy business model.

To me, this just looks like whatever the decision the 'higher-ups' make, will happen, and no-one else in STS can challenge that decsion (maybe fear of job) no matter how ridiculous it is.

Please change the "we gonna do this regardless, until rage quits or we get hated" style of modus operandi. This game pays for your mortgages and salaries, not ours. Think about it or should I say.....STS what THINK!

A wise man once said....never put your arcane eggs in one basket.

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 12:22 PM
whoever bought a singe egg is screwed

they have been to hasty.

inkredible
07-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Hmm taking out the singe, an arcane whelp kind of defeats the purpose of crafting or should I say "evolving" (like Pokemon) a new arcane whelp , so gratz guys they'll prob come up with a new kind of arcane shard and now this pet may even be
More harder to get.. If they put an arcane component using tokens .. This pet won't be so "arcane" , so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with somethig that will still be found in lock crates.. Which I don't think is any different than having singe as component

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 12:25 PM
I posted this in many of the other threads, but I will repeat here...

Please make this quest difficult enough so that 3 months later the price of the arcane crafting component is not 99% the price of the nekro egg. That is how we ended up with the Arcane Ring, as the dragonite bar is worth 1% of the total price of the ring, while the Arcane shard is 99% of the price.

The idea here should be to make a new arcane pet that people can put in a lot of time for and earn. Because otherwise you might as well do away with the quest and just put Nekro Eggs in Locked Crates. Crafting an arcane ring now is pretty much a joke, because Arcane Shard = Arcane Ring. Might as well just have Arcane Rings drop from locked crates. The crafting components are worthless.

Making this a crafting quest only works if the crafting part is interesting. Otherwise it is just meaningless and annoying tasks which only a few players who happen to loot the Arcane crafting component will have to do, and nobody else will want to bother.

Avaree
07-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Yes I didn't check the forum, this is wrong there should of been an announcement in the chat about major changes with nekro. Many many ppl upset. Again.

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Hmm taking out the singe, an arcane whelp kind of defeats the purpose of crafting or should I say "evolving" (like Pokemon) a new arcane whelp , so gratz guys they'll prob come up with a new kind of arcane shard and now this pet may even be
More harder to get.. If they put an arcane component using tokens .. This pet won't be so "arcane" , so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with somethig that will still be found in lock crates.. Which I don't think is any different than having singe as component

Agreed. However, they could make an arcane component using tokens if the required amount of tokens was very high. There is nothing wrong with making this a total grind kind of quest. Make it take weeks/months. There is nothing wrong with that. After all, it is an OP arcane pet!!

It would be so much fun if we were all racing for weeks to see who could be the first one to obtain the pet, and how much gold or plat you had did not play into the equation as you could do quests for all the required crafting components.

If they want to earn some plat on it, then have this be a multiple stage crafting thing, where the crafting of each stage takes many days. Then plat players will pay to speed up the crafting at each stage.

Konviict
07-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Maybe let the component be obtainable with story tokens which costs about 750-1000 tokens?

inkredible
07-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Agreed. However, they could make an arcane component using tokens if the required amount of tokens was very high. There is nothing wrong with making this a total grind kind of quest. Make it take weeks/months. There is nothing wrong with that. After all, it is an OP arcane pet!!

It would be so much fun if we were all racing for weeks to see who could be the first one to obtain the pet, and how much gold or plat you had did not play into the equation as you could do quests for all the required crafting components.

If they want to earn some plat on it, then have this be a multiple stage crafting thing, where the crafting of each stage takes many days. Then plat players will pay to speed up the crafting at each stage.

They love to keep the pet as rare as they can , With this "high tokens" eventually majority of people will have ..
Remember like I mentioned to u before ..if it will be dragkin teeth.. It will be farmed in normal maps by most people who can't run elite , and promotes macro users .. And eventually everyone will have this pet and not so rare anymore ..

Maybe elite teeth tokens .. Maybe just maybe

Titanium
07-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Funny how this turned out. One week ago nobody thought is going to be any Singe's fix because everybody had a better option in the stable anyway but when Singe become promising .... FUNNY , right?

wvhills
07-25-2014, 12:38 PM
What about the people who bought singe for 40 million based on ur announcement? A little forethought before u announce something can prevent a lot of problems down the road. I'm talking about the idea of using a singe in the original announcement and making it 3 days after the latest arcane pets were issued. This isn't the first time. Announcing arlor's would return and announcing new mythic weapons would be in old crates are two examples. Whoever issues these without thinking of the in game consequences needs to be held accountable (not you remiem, you're the messenger) because they are completely out of touch with the player base. We are people and have strong feelings towards this game. We aren't just plat purchase histories on a spreedsheet that is reviewed daily or once a week. Apologizes lose their value when they have to repeated so often.

octavos
07-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Maybe let the component be obtainable with story tokens which costs about 750-1000 tokens?

now thats nice O.O or even more...that would be awesome. 2-5k

Limsi
07-25-2014, 12:41 PM
What about the people who bought singe for 40 million based on ur announcement? A little forethought before u announce something can prevent a lot of problems down the road. I'm talking about the idea of using a singe in the original announcement and making it 3 days after the latest arcane pets were issued. This isn't the first time. Announcing arlor's would return and announcing new mythic weapons would be in old crates are two examples. Whoever issues these without thinking of the in game consequences needs to be held accountable (not you remiem, you're the messenger) because they are completely out of touch with the player base. We are people and have strong feelings towards this game. We aren't just plat purchase histories on a spreedsheet that is reviewed daily or once a week. Apologizes lose their value when they have to repeated so often.

Spot on

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 12:44 PM
They love to keep the pet as rare as they can , With this "high tokens" eventually majority of people will have ..
Remember like I mentioned to u before ..if it will be dragkin teeth.. It will be farmed in normal maps by most people who can't run elite , and promotes macro users .. And eventually everyone will have this pet and not so rare anymore ..

Maybe elite teeth tokens .. Maybe just maybe

Yeah, I hear you. In fact, some of the crafting components should probably be actual rare drops from elite bosses and not common and easily obtained items like dragkin teeth.

Also, you mentioned "eventually everyone will have this pet". How about putting a time limit on its availability? Make it a hard grind kind of quest, and put a time limit. Then not so many players will be able to get it, but it will give a chance to a different kind of player to get this prize instead of the usual plat spenders getting everything.

FluidShot
07-25-2014, 12:45 PM

Maybe I'm just weird.... But where's the fun in running the same maps for months? I'd be more interested in a quest line with things where, let's say you get a quest and once you drop item x, you need to drop a drakin tooth from an elite boss within 10 minutes. You may get it on first try, it may take 100 tries. But just running the same maps over and over accumulating a rare drop doesn't make me want to log onto AL, it makes me want to find a game where there's some variety.

inkredible
07-25-2014, 12:49 PM

Nobody wins. It's a human nature thing . The poor complains that sts brought out another thing they cannot afford. The rich are crying because they spent ridiculous amount on a pet that I believe isn't a lot better than samael and they blame sts because they like to be first hand on everything .. And then now with this new post the rich again cries because they bought something that sts changed - this one is sts fault. For announcing a new pet three days later SNS was released. If they waited a month to announce that pet.. It won't be much of a problem really.

Iliketolol
07-25-2014, 12:49 PM
So immature move by company, my frnds have lost millions because of your announcements..

Every single gaming forum people cry for leaving game, doesn't mean company screw other people who follow their announcement..

i dont care if singe 100+ primary stat or nekro get - 100 primary stat.. Just stay with your words.. think 10 times before making an announcement.. seriously my 5 year old nephew can make better solid announcement..

samuraisoul
07-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Maybe I'm just weird.... But where's the fun in running the same maps for months? I'd be more interested in a quest line with things where, let's say you get a quest and once you drop item x, you need to drop a drakin tooth from an elite boss within 10 minutes. You may get it on first try, it may take 100 tries. But just running the same maps over and over accumulating a rare drop doesn't make me want to log onto AL, it makes me want to find a game where there's some variety.

cough*go to oac*

inkredible
07-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I hear you. In fact, some of the crafting components should probably be actual rare drops from elite bosses and not common and easily obtained items like dragkin teeth.

Also, you mentioned "eventually everyone will have this pet". How about putting a time limit on its availability? Make it a hard grind kind of quest, and put a time limit. Then not so many players will be able to get it, but it will give a chance to a different kind of player to get this prize instead of the usual plat spenders getting everything.

Limitation? That's like anothe URSOTH EVENT .. No sleep. No thank you

Konviict
07-25-2014, 12:53 PM
now thats nice O.O or even more...that would be awesome. 2-5k

Meh... Cap is only 1k lol, but can be possible :p

Ardbeg
07-25-2014, 12:56 PM
i agree with the buff of singe and the nerf of nekro.
but what about the people who spend plats on crates in hope of getting singe or bought an overpriced one? for them the solution is worse then the problem. i am really dissapointed in the way stg makes and changes decisions now.

ArnabKnight
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
nice.. now i dont need singe egg..^^

Kross
07-25-2014, 12:59 PM
thats why patience is a virtue yo

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Limitation? That's like anothe URSOTH EVENT .. No sleep. No thank you

No, not that limited LOL.

I keep bringing up the ichor quest from PL, but that is really what I'm looking for. It was a dungeon that took about 5-10 minutes for a party of 5 to complete. Your chances of getting an ichor to drop from the boss were around 1 in 5. You needed 500 ichors to complete the quest, and you had about 6 weeks to do it.

Also, there was a small chance that the boss on the map would drop very rare black dragon helms and armors, which today are the most valuable items in PL. So farming the black dragon items kept people running those maps over and over even if they were not going to do the quest. And most players did NOT do the quest as you needed to run the map so many times. I played for a couple of hours per day, and I managed to finish the quest just in time. The reward for completing the quest was an elite weapon, which at the time was the best weapon in the game. While a fair number of players got these elite weapons, it did not flood the market with them.

Making it time limited does not have to mean you don't sleep. It just means you cannot play or 15 minutes per day either and hope to complete the quest. It means you must really work for it.

Dex Scene
07-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Love you stg lol

wvhills
07-25-2014, 01:09 PM

I keep bringing up the ichor quest from PL, but that is really what I'm looking for. It was a dungeon that took about 5-10 minutes for a party of 5 to complete. Your chances of getting an ichor to drop from the boss were around 1 in 5. You needed 500 ichors to complete the quest, and you had about 6 weeks to do it.

Also, there was a small chance that the boss on the map would drop very rare black dragon helms and armors, which today are the most valuable items in PL. So farming the black dragon items kept people running those maps over and over even if they were not going to do the quest. And most players did NOT do the quest as you needed to run the map so many times. I played for a couple of hours per day, and I managed to finish the quest just in time. The reward for completing the quest was an elite weapon, which at the time was the best weapon in the game. While a fair number of players got these elite weapons, it did not flood the market with them.

Making it time limited does not have to mean you don't sleep. It just means you cannot play or 15 minutes per day either and hope to complete the quest. It means you must really work for it.

we understand man.

RDX
07-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Last announcement was a gold and plat sink.singe looted us.
I got vili helm in hope of singe in 210+ crates (not a new story).lol

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Here's an idea.....

This is a perfect opportunity to have a useful gold sink. Make the major crafting component something you buy from an NPC for 10m gold. Then make the crafting quest a really hard one, with multiple stages of crafting. Have the crafting take a few days for each stage, and then STS can earn money by allowing players to spend plat to speed up the crafting. And make sure to make the other crafting components hard to obtain.

twoxc
07-25-2014, 01:12 PM
What a turn of events. lol again it's good and bad news. like Inkredible mentioned. If without singe egg being used to make nekro which there are plenty of singe egg out and about. which now require a new arcane component which i'm almost certain will be from lock which require popping locks. it's basically another Arcane shard added to the table. If you haven't manage to get an arcane shard to craft an arcane ring not sure how this is any different.

only solution i see is making a huge hard add on collection of quests event which is farmable and require a huge tremendous amount of time weeks to months to craft the item. example lol farming FLAG in ctf takes months lol. Have people kill 10k elite rendtail boss see how that pan out hahaha. can even make it into an AP.

other wise anything existing current arcane item is added to the ingredient will RAISE in price or a new Arcane item which basically won't be affordable cause it'll be like arcane shard. just saying.

Serancha
07-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Am I the only one who remembers that this is EXACTLY what happened with Singe?

People saw the initial stats and totally freaked out. STS nerfed the pet pre-launch and the result was those who bought it complaining for 7 months that it sucked. Now they are just going to have to put it back to what they originally intended. So now y'all are getting Necro nerfed, again before it is even released. I expect to see the same thing happen again. It's bizarre. STS is the developer, not the players. They should really remember that.

Yes it's nice that a singe egg won't be needed for the new pet, but now we have 2 unknown arcane items needed to make it. I just hope they don't shove them in crates and make them like shards. The initial concept of this being a pet you actually had to play for was a huge step away from pay-instead-of-play atmosphere. I found it sad that during Ursoth's assault the only real way to make money was afk in boulder. How's that a good gaming experience? Please give us something we need to use skills to obtain.

Titanium
07-25-2014, 01:17 PM
I don't want to put myself in the skin of people who bought Singe yesterday . Want this to be fair for them? Get some badass stats to Singe. Add crit for example and btw that stun doesnt work

twoxc
07-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Here's an idea.....

This is a perfect opportunity to have a useful gold sink. Make the major crafting component something you buy from an NPC for 10m gold. Then make the crafting quest a really hard one, with multiple stages of crafting. Have the crafting take a few days for each stage, and then STS can earn money by allowing players to spend plat to speed up the crafting. And make sure to make the other crafting components hard to obtain.

yea that's not a bad idea lol. gold sink, plus plat spend and plenty of farming require. Kind of missing the rush to farm for things like getting the RECIPE to craft arcane ring when it first came out lol. Constantly killing over and over for TOOTH and back in the beginning where i do my quest to hunt for Shards piece to upgrade my mythic, that was tiresome but fun. Only thing i like to add on is. make sure whatever the out come it is NOT TRADABLE.

RedWest
07-25-2014, 01:19 PM
great guys thats the way if I had gone whith singe egg as main thing needed to craft no one coukd have done it and sing e was going to go higher than 12m cuze of that

Recordvip
07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Aww what about the people who spent 20-30m for sameal...zzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recordvip
07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Singe

Rome
07-25-2014, 01:28 PM
or just put them in the lockeds / elondrias. also increase the change of looting it from a elite golden chest. so people dont need to buy plat. ( so its fear play for the ones who dont have much gold but giving it al the way.

Haligali
07-25-2014, 01:29 PM

1000 hauntlet coins would be good.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/e6asymy8.jpg

Hazezon
07-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Glad to see Singe taken out of recipe but adding a new arcane item for recipe? zzz... Rich people problems. I'll probably never own this new pet but I disagree with nerfing it. Look what happened with Singe. New pets are supposed to get better anyway. Isn't that the point of item/pet advancement?

wvhills
07-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Glad to see Singe taken out of recipe but adding a new arcane item for recipe? zzz... Rich people problems. I'll probably never own this new pet but I disagree with nerfing it. Look what happened with Singe. New pets are supposed to get better anyway. Isn't that the point of item/pet advancement?

i disagree, arcane pets are arcane pets. each one should be useful for different circumstances but one shouldn't be so OP that it makes the others obsolete. come on guys, 20% damage, 15 crit, insane dex, str and int AND the chance to banish? that's ridiculous.

iamherewithu4ever
07-25-2014, 01:35 PM
I agree with twoc. The non-tradeable components would make the pet hard to obtain. People won't be getting the components that easily and they would have to work hard, very hard to obtain them and craft them. Again as energizeric mentioned that crafting may take possible days which would surely make plat players rush to complete(for every 30mins it take 1 plat, so imagine 7 days rush=336 plats, with only one crafting rush). With the non-tradeable components it would keep the egg still arcane and high in price which would make the merchers and hoarders happy as well.
But having said that, highest chances are that the new item(arcane) would most likely be in locked crates, because thats where their huge income comes from. The sales from several players trying to loot the arcane item from lockeds>>any amount of rush. So its basically back to STS on what they want to decide.
Some other points where STS can make plat sales is if they made crafting slots purchaseable. Yes you may argue that we can buy one character slot for 12plats or story tokens. But think again, gem essences are non stashable, so I am pretty sure that they would make quite a plat sales through buyable crafting slots.
They could also make the arcane item(TBD) to be purchasable by story tokens(not favoring as then you would have to just use 4mins of day) or better yet by hauntlet tokens(i dont remember the last time anything nice was added to hauntlet tokens).
At this point we can only speculate and assume and hope that the ball swings in our favor, but chances are high that its arcane ring all over again :)

FluffNStuff
07-25-2014, 01:49 PM

You love mentioning the Ichor quest ... so perhaps you are just stuck in the past. The current AL base is 20-50 TIMES what PL had. You need to come to grips with that, and realize that if they had an Ichor quest in AL, it would absolutely FLOOD the place with the items.
There needs to be a limiter other then time, and consider that how ever many times you run this to get a drop, it will never account to more then the number of times it was run by other players combined in the first hour. So if you have a relatively decent chance of getting a drop, then you need to integrate that over the entire population willing to run this which would be flood proportions. The other option is to have it drop at a rate that does not flood, but that means the odds say the MAJORITY will not get it, so you will have to come to terms with the fact that odds say YOU will NEVER get it.

Waheedski
07-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Why are we having Nekro nerfed before release? WHY?

Too many influential Samael, SnS owners complaining! The real issue was singe being a crafting component!

STS if you guys shove the arcane elements in lockeds, that will be the new issue, it will be no different from trying to pop a thousand crates for an arcane shard.

Huyiscool
07-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Yay! Sometimes we lose faith, but in the end I think you guys try to do the right thing.

My one suggestion is make the new arcane element a very very rare drop in elite Tindirin(not in chests but as a legit drop). Elites are dead atm there is really nothing to do but pvp. This will bring elites back and give non-plat spenders a fighting chance.

Yes! Making an arcane pet which is avaiable to non-plat users would be great.
You should make all the ingredients dropable in elites map, and the more easy an elite map is, the more rare the ingredients are.
1. This should give us something to do in elites because, everytime i have free time for AL i would like to run elites maps instead of sitting in expedition camp/ paradise pier trying to make money.
2. The last few events have been fun but, it gets boring over time. You can make this pet obtainable by a long quest or a hunt for peoples to do and have fun.
3. Also, the last few events has include plat and peoples who are poor or has no plat can't get the good stuff up there. If this is made non-plat use, the poor would get richer and peoples would make better bonds with others doing the quest/hunt.

We have spent tons of plats for you guys so you should make a fun event for us to do( Its equivalent exchange wait... This isnt a show lol) (:

Jiarijiba
07-25-2014, 02:17 PM
The funny thing is that no-one knows who controls the development of this game.

Announce Singe -> "too OP" -> Nerf ... -> Release .... -> "Singe is useless" ...
Announce Nekro -> "too OP" -> Nerf .... Well guess the rest.

STS what I am asking, stick to you vision. This game is not only for the upper 1% of the players. Or is it?

Waheedski
07-25-2014, 02:26 PM

Announce Singe -> "too OP" -> Nerf ... -> Release .... -> "Singe is useless" ...

STS what I am asking, stick to you vision. This game is not only for the upper 1% of the players. Or is it?

Like the real world - one percenters own the market here and the decision making.

Nekro is being nerfed to appease the SnS owners and the threat that it may also kill off Samael too. You elitists want the best pets and now that the community has a chance at an arcane pet its like NERF IT, NERF IT!

Please don't make Nekro just a buffed singe. Leave it alone and then take anything under consideration POST RELEASE :)

Excuses
07-25-2014, 02:35 PM
I don't wanna say anything yet at this point, but do agree that nekro should NOT be nerfed after it is tested on action.
It doesn't have passive heal like Samael. We need to see how it works.
And buff on sns would be appreciated since it's an exclusive pet (to comfort the people ;)) . It's not even close to whims but to Singe.

And I have a strong feeling that this pet will be an another arcane ring kind....

Omg I missed 'not'-_-

Sephiroth143
07-25-2014, 02:41 PM

Dont nerf it pls, its like dejavu all over again lol its an awesome pet..

Allison
07-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Here's an idea.....

Sts please hire energizeric! I agree with him almost 100% of the time and he always has well thought out game change ideas. Seriously.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

dantus
07-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Alright, after collecting all of the feedback so far and having a discussion with the devs, the following changes will be made to Nekro and the Undead Whelp questline:

1) An arcane egg will no longer be required as a crafting component. This will be replaced with a different Arcane crafting component that is TBD.

2) Nekro's stats will be re-evaluated to bring him more in line with existing Arcane rarity pets. New stats will be announced at a later date.

And, on a related note, the development team will also take a second look at Singe's stats, and work to incorporate past feedback to bring him more in line with existing Arcane pets.

This thread is now open for feedback and suggestions. As a reminder, please keep your comments constructive. Thank you!
I suggest making the recipe a gold purchase item at around 50m and using an arcane shard as a crafting ingredient this pet will remain super rare for some time. Will provide a gold sink, provide additional motivation to loot shards, and keep other current eggs viable. Reduce the dmg stat to 15%. This will keep the new pet incredibly strong in comparison to other pets, extremely disarable but not overwhelmingly so. The total cost of this pet would be around 130m unless your lucky enough to loot a shard. To those that would say i want the pet i looted a shard but cannot afford the recipe, you can still choose to craft a ring.

Classychic
07-25-2014, 03:22 PM
I think those with Shady and Surge AND who panic-bought (hoarded) Singe eggs yesterday are sort of twice banged in the head. First by Nekro's announcement, and then this. I really hope that next time STS will release a bomb like this, it will be more well-timed, not rushed. I haven't seen an outcry this bad.

Props for making a craftable Arcane pet. Props for making elites worth running. But everything else could have been handled much, much better.

People who cried during Nekro's announcement:
1. Bought Shady and Surge for a fortune's worth.
2. Ran Ursoth for three weeks and opened SnS egg.
3. Have Singe in stable and feel sorry it didn't get buffed, and they need to buy yet ANOTHER (overpriced) ONE just to craft a pet
4. Wanted to buy Singe because it was clearly more affordable than Samael, and then checked CS/forums to see they now sold for thrice the price.

People who (silently) cried after this announcement:
1. Merchers who hoarded Singe eggs.
2. Some who have savings left and wanted to prepare for Nekro's arrival, thus bought Singe for a huge sum

Truthfully, even though this a messed up turn of events, I can only feel really sorry for those who want to buy Singe as their first arcane pet. It is a very decent pet for its price before the market went crazy. It is mostly the upper crust of AL society who got hurt. Normal players can only say, "Oh ok, another pet that I will NEVER have". Who else is gonna pvp with all these crazy stats and pets around?

havenjacket
07-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Y u nerf nekro???

Schnitzel
07-25-2014, 03:41 PM

I don't like this time limit idea...
because if someone starts playing AL after this time limit is done, they would never get a chance at the pet

its kind of like in PL, people who started late never had the chance at 2 piece or 3 piece rings, therefore ended up being killed often by ring users in PvP.

If there was no time limit, then everyone has an equal chance at this pet

jiph
07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Make nekro cost 1000 story tokens

Rogueulator
07-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Just the crying and drama that have gone on in the last couple days have been more entertaining than the game itself. xD

Classychic
07-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Just the crying and drama that have gone on in the last couple days have been more entertaining than the game itself. xD

Lol. Pretty much correct!

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

Samaeldavisjr
07-25-2014, 04:49 PM
man, you guys are never happy. LOL

*I personally think a props is warranted here. Thanks STS for listening to your community! Whatever changes are made, taking Singe out as a component is a huge move! But replacing Singe with an arcane shard or whatever just moves us into a different but familiar issue...crate popping. So again, "whoever dies with the most toys wins".?.?

aquascaper
07-25-2014, 04:57 PM
I feel sorry for everyone who bought singe lol

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 05:25 PM
You love mentioning the Ichor quest ... so perhaps you are just stuck in the past. The current AL base is 20-50 TIMES what PL had. You need to come to grips with that, and realize that if they had an Ichor quest in AL, it would absolutely FLOOD the place with the items.
There needs to be a limiter other then time, and consider that how ever many times you run this to get a drop, it will never account to more then the number of times it was run by other players combined in the first hour. So if you have a relatively decent chance of getting a drop, then you need to integrate that over the entire population willing to run this which would be flood proportions. The other option is to have it drop at a rate that does not flood, but that means the odds say the MAJORITY will not get it, so you will have to come to terms with the fact that odds say YOU will NEVER get it.

You seem to think that no matter how hard they make a quest, that tons of players will still do it. That is simply not true. For every bit harder they make it, fewer players will do it. If it took ten thousand elite boss runs, I'm pretty sure nobody would do it. If it took one thousand elite boss runs, then I'm pretty sure some players would do it but not very many. STS can absolutely control the supply of this item by how hard the quest is.

Why is it such a big deal to have one single arcane item that can be earned instead of having to be lucky or spend plat?? All I'm asking for is one single item like this, yet people seem to rage at the idea. I just don't understand. It's as if it bothers them terribly that a poor player could earn a really good item by just putting in the required time. This is like a class warfare issue within the game, and it is terribly bothersome to me.

I know this game has a sort of medieval theme to it, but do we really have to have a medieval class system as well?

Thrindal
07-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Stick to your guns STS, original plan was almost perfect except singe price went through the roof. Please don't make this another arcane shard that is unattainable to everyone but the uber rich.

I was also planning to open crates for the first time in relatively large numbers... Now? I might just skip that option because even with what to me is a large number of crates my chance to loot a a shard is next to zero... The original post gave me hope, now it looks like your just catering to the top 1%

Rogueulator
07-25-2014, 06:02 PM
You seem to think that no matter how hard they make a quest, that tons of players will still do it. That is simply not true. For every bit harder they make it, fewer players will do it. If it took ten thousand elite boss runs, I'm pretty sure nobody would do it. If it took one thousand elite boss runs, then I'm pretty sure some players would do it but not very many. STS can absolutely control the supply of this item by how hard the quest is.

Why is it such a big deal to have one single arcane item that can be earned instead of having to be lucky or spend plat?? All I'm asking for is one single item like this, yet people seem to rage at the idea. I just don't understand. It's as if it bothers them terribly that a poor player could earn a really good item by just putting in the required time. This is like a class warfare issue within the game, and it is terribly bothersome to me.

I know this game has a sort of medieval theme to it, but do we really have to have a medieval class system as well?

I'll tell you why conceptually this sounds good, but in reality it is flawed. First of all, the OP, uber rich, 1%s it really doesn't matter what people call them; they pretty much fall under one category. Let's use your model as an example. The already powerful will join up and pound out these elite runs like nothing compared to what the common folk can do. So once again the majority of the non plat spenders are left in the dust, dreaming of what can be. As for the plat spenders, this is like a free ride basically.. no need to spend plats and crate pop. Awesome!! for them that is. I think I'd rather stick to the system where a person who just started playing this game 3 days ago can have a chance of hitting the jackpot with a single crate and even the playing field if you will. Doing something repetitively for a prize something will turn players into zombies and slaves, if they're already not. You might say people do that in real life and it's call "work". Well it is real life and people have to eat food and provide. This is a game where something that was enjoyable is turning sick. I'm done.

FluffNStuff
07-25-2014, 06:26 PM

Read again. You CAN make this quest so long and boring that players will not want to do it and yes that item will not flood. And yes, you can slide the scale up so more players want to do it. But the problem with such a large base is the line between it is useless to do and it will flood the market is razor thin. Consider it this way, if it is worth it for you to do, then it is worth it for enough other players to do that it will flood the market. KM3 is currently filled to the brim with players willing to put in more time then you and they are running that non-stop for barely 50K an hour. The staggering size of the non plat base with time is clearly something you are not appreciating.

ClumsyCactus
07-25-2014, 06:33 PM

One of the wisest things i have heard on these forums after like a year... -_- +50000

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Fossilized Shell....? As the new component... :D I think I was the first to post this idea pitch on forums ( Different Component ).

carel86
07-25-2014, 07:43 PM
wkwkwk, to bad for the player that rush to buy singe egg for 20-30m yesterday, there are a trade between singe egg with arcane maul or lvl 41 mythic bow yesterday.

really really to bad for them

Hugso
07-25-2014, 08:00 PM
I lost 20m over 2 days cause of all this new things. Smh sts what are u doing???

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 08:30 PM
I lost 20m over 2 days cause of all this new things. Smh sts what are u doing???

At least you can afford 20 mil -_-

Otahaanak
07-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Maybe tell us about what CONTENT is coming rather than causing further instability in the economy.

No further announcements about pets need to be made. Tell us about maps, changes to quests (ref: bard changes were well received) new things for us to DO in game rather than things we have to BUY. And please no more dates.

Might go a long way to building excitement rather than the non - stop negative feedback you are getting from just about every announcement made.

Hadec
07-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Plz dont nerf nekro too much let it be the best arcane pet for now and on...samael is devastating for 3seasons now...

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 10:14 PM
TBH just let Nekro be something that can only be obtained by hard work and not bypassed by plat..

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Read again. You CAN make this quest so long and boring that players will not want to do it and yes that item will not flood. And yes, you can slide the scale up so more players want to do it. But the problem with such a large base is the line between it is useless to do and it will flood the market is razor thin. Consider it this way, if it is worth it for you to do, then it is worth it for enough other players to do that it will flood the market. KM3 is currently filled to the brim with players willing to put in more time then you and they are running that non-stop for barely 50K an hour. The staggering size of the non plat base with time is clearly something you are not appreciating.

I say make it super hard so it is NOT worth it for most players to do, and then if after some time it becomes clear nobody is doing it, then you can slightly increase the drop rates of the various crafting materials. And if nobody still does it then increase the drop rates some more. I'd rather they error on the side of "too difficult" than it be "too easy" and then flood the market. I think they can find a nice balance if they do it this way.

I think what will happen is you will have all sorts of players involved in this, even if they see it as impossible for themselves to craft this pet. For example, I'm sure some of the crafting components will be tradable. So many players may farm for those components even if they don't have the time to put in to actually complete the quest themselves.

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 10:25 PM
I say make it super hard so it is NOT worth it for most players to do, and then if after some time it becomes clear nobody is doing it, then you can slightly increase the drop rates of the various crafting materials. And if nobody still does it then increase the drop rates some more. I'd rather they error on the side of "too difficult" than it be "too easy" and then flood the market. I think they can find a nice balance if they do it this way.

I think what will happen is you will have all sorts of players involved in this, even if they see it as impossible for themselves to craft this pet. For example, I'm sure some of the crafting components will be tradable. So many players may farm for those components even if they don't have the time to put in to actually complete the quest themselves.

Not Super Hard... but hard enough that it takes people roughly 2-3 hours per day for a month of hard work to earn.

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Not Super Hard... but hard enough that it takes people roughly 2-3 hours per day for a month of hard work to earn.

Unless there is a deadline you must complete it by and then the pet becomes discontinued, then I think this is too easy and will result in flooding the market as Fluff suggested would happen. 2-3 hours per day for a month means that in 6 months to a year everyone will have this pet as it would only require a half hour a day for 6 months or 15 minutes per day for a year.

I think maybe there needs to be a deadline on it just like there was for the ichor quest in PL. I see nothing wrong with this as there have been two previous arcane pets that have been discontinued. Have a quest that takes about 200 hours to complete, and give us 2 months to complete it. That is around 3 hours per day for 2 months. Those who bust their butts get the new pet, others won't unless they buy the egg from someone who earned it.

This should keep us busy until the next expansion is released. My guess is that maybe a couple of thousand players at most end up earning this pet, which is probably no different than the number of Samaels or Hammerjaws that are out there.

eryue365
07-25-2014, 11:06 PM

> who are happy: 1. Singe pets users 2. Other arcane pets users
> who are unhappy: 1.Singe's eggs owners (who hoard, looted or bought the eggs). 2. Non-plat players (assume that the Arcane crafting component is from locked) 3. Who tried to pop tons of crates to find a Singe's egg and got nothing in good value. 4. HJ, glacian eggs owners who hope to be able to craft their eggs to a better arcane pet.

> who are happy: 1. SnS users 2.SnS's eggs owners. 3. Other Arcane pets/eggs users/ owners (not Singe)
> who are unhappy: 1.Singe's eggs owners (who hoard, looted or bought the eggs). 2. Players who wanna challenge to get better Arcane pet than SnS 3.Non-plat players (assume that the Arcane crafting component is from locked) 4.Who tried to pop tons of crates to find Singe's egg and got nothing in good value.

So from STS decision, we know which side they take, congratulations to:
1. All arcane pets users (who didn't horad, loot or buy Singe's eggs).
2. All arcane eggs owners (who didn't hoard, loot or buy Singe's eggs).

Sorry to non-plat players, this decision is not made for you.

<Buff this, Nurf that>

"Nekro's stats will be re-evaluated to bring him more in line with existing Arcane rarity pets."

"the development team will also take a second look at Singe's stats, and work to incorporate past feedback to bring him more in line with existing Arcane pets"

> what if some players bought a Singe's egg for 30M yesterday, what kind of stats buff would deserve 30M? (I know STS didn't set the price, but its your announcement intentionally buff the price of Singe)
> existing arcane pets are included HJ and Glacian???

thortillos
07-25-2014, 11:15 PM
i hate sts making announcements that are not firm and final.

leve.nover
07-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Are u kidding? Why u post it need Singe egg then cancel it? U playing us?

leve.nover
07-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Then we will have Samael to recipe? All my money, all my try gone easily by 1 word you say! Happy?

Sirnoobalot
07-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Replace Singe egg with Deary so everyone can have fun.

The TBD drops from locks?

Eneysiel
07-25-2014, 11:55 PM
STS did it again, making announcements irresponsibly causing market instability. Do you think your paying customers did not spend MUCH money buying platinum to save millions of gold just to be wasted because you changed your mind? I pity those who invested millions on singe..

Energizeric
07-26-2014, 12:01 AM
i hate sts making announcements that are not firm and final.

All STS announcements are always subject to change. The mods and developers should all add that statement to their signatures.

Skaunared
07-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Replace Singe egg with Deary so everyone can have fun.

The TBD drops from locks?

TBD is "to be discussed"

Allison
07-26-2014, 12:19 AM
TBD is "to be discussed"

Usually To be Determined.

Skaunared
07-26-2014, 12:20 AM
Usually To be Determined.

Whatevs!

thortillos
07-26-2014, 12:28 AM
All STS announcements are always subject to change. The mods and developers should all add that statement to their signatures.
Then they need to buff my Bulwark of will because it is a sucky weapon. "Subject to change" to that!.

Socrates
07-26-2014, 01:07 AM
I'm crossing my fingers and wish StS will make both ingridients farmable.

Excuses
07-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Sorry for out of topic post.

I know you guys are busy with this pet atm.
But please don't forget to fix sns's glitch(no kill/death in pvp) too! :)
It's pretty much useless until then.

CuteFrog
07-26-2014, 02:08 AM
Nice pls dont create a Op pet

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

VanRah
07-26-2014, 02:11 AM
Guys, I'm not a rich player, n with that I mean I'm not rich on time like u are... I can't play 18h a day to have the chance to get an exclusive arcane pet...
I do understand lb players invested their time (n health I'd add) to get SnS but STS should also think at the majority of the players that didn't get any chance at all of obtaining the new pet.
I'm not 100% vs a pet-reward for lb players but only if u don't forget about the other players as well... this means that u could make the pet exclusive but only for a limited time for example n then allow the rest of the players to get a chance to obtain it, maybe though a crafting quest.
Making this new Nekro pet a craftable pet for all, I'm ok if the quest is hard, but I don't wish for unhealthy quests like someone suggested above.
I think with Nekro u wanted to introduce the pet crafting system, an idea I liked even if the Singe egg created a mess n panic among the players (n especially the merchants).
Why don't u consider crafting "normal pets" into arcane ones for example? This should allow the farmers to craft one, again making a hard quest but not an unhealthy one.
Ty n I hope to find someone selling SnS egg in the future XD

leve.nover
07-26-2014, 02:21 AM
Ok! If u change ur mind again for Samael or Deary or TDC, TCB, BBT... it not problem with me now! I quit!

Dwertyq
07-26-2014, 02:28 AM
I hope I can get that new pet :3

SacredKnight
07-26-2014, 02:32 AM
I have an idea for a new pet, this is just my idea so don't disown it or find every fault in it :3

New Arcane Pet:
William the Divine Wraith Pet

There will be a questline in a new expansion where after killing the final boss in Elite ( lets call him Bob the Destroyer for now ) you can take up in this quest.

So what happens is Bob is so dark and evil killing him unleashes this darkness and evil filled with...dark and evil stuff... across Arlor. The main guide NPC appears and tells us how we can banish this plague by summoning William.
We as players would have to go across the lands killing Elite bosses in a specific order, Bael, Mardrom, Bloodhammer ( skull cove ), Grimmnr, Inan Hesh, Rendtail and then we unlock a new zone ( Semi Elite, so kinda like Helena difficulty ) where we have to go kill " The Spirit Of Bob" After wards we gain a special egg called the Shielded Egg.
We bring it back to the NPC ( we will call him Sir Michael ) and then he says we need to collect the loose fragments of this holy book from those chests that are in the terrain in elite maps.
Afterwards we then need to retrieve the remaining essences of the darkness from mobs in the new elite zone
Then we have to go and hunt for an NPC that spawns after killing 250 of these Dark Knights ( pretend their like the hardest new elite mob )
We bring the Shielded Egg to him and him binds everything we have together and forges the Shield Of William which we then bring to Michael puts it on an alter and does some voodoo.

Then William appears in some sort of cut scene and into our stable. ( Not an egg pet )

Bonus: 16% dmg, +30 to all stats, +10% crit and dodge, +10% speed and +250 Mana and 50 armor.

So here are my ideas for passives
1-9-Crusading Blade, hits one target and has chance to reduce armor by 10%
10-19-Divine Strike, hits three targets and has chance to reduce armor by 10% and speed by 10%
20-29-Holy Blade, hits all targets in range (180 degree angle) chance to reduce armor and speed by 10%, crit by 15% and has chance to stun
30-39-Sacred Strike, hits all targets in range with chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 23% as well as speed by 15%. Chance to stun
40-41-Sacred Assault, hits all targets in range, chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 25% as well speed by 15% , Chance to stun and inflict a Divine Light DoT
Pet has a passive +15% armor buff which stacks with elixir and passive.

AA- Divine Shield, Grants invulnerability to all allies for 8 seconds, +30 to all stat, heal and mana regen after 8 seconds and chance too stun all enemies for 5 Seconds.

Dwertyq
07-26-2014, 02:40 AM
Boom Panes Bili ka pa ng Singe! :3

skorpionx
07-26-2014, 02:48 AM
Nice pls dont create a Op pet

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Please create an OP pet for really nerd ( very very difficult and long quest) person as all MMO. (Reference is ahn'quiraj quest chain to get the "legendary for wow" black quiraj tank.
Look how the chain was http://wowpedia.org/Gates_of_Ahn'Qiraj
And yes I was an ower of qiraj.

Take advantage of glory of past STS and make happy nerd side of community for one time.

For one time I would say money here do not pay!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

MamaEspa
07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
Awwww, why does it gotta be rare XD

STILL PRETTY COOL THO, BRINGS MORE INTERESTS OF PLAYING THE GAME FOR ME :)

MamaEspa
07-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Ooh ooh ooh, I has idea

For the players who aren't lvl 40 yet u can create a mini quest just like the nekro one, but the prize would be a legendary pet, or mythic, which ever is better, but the players can't go to elite, so then they could go to normal maps, but the pieces to quest would be 2 times harder (its normal maps, so it should be harder, cuz players can easily get through them)....

Just an idea :)

Naoavi
07-26-2014, 04:20 AM
I really want William, but I think he should be called Sir William (we can rename Sir Michael if necessary, maybe Lady Something).

sazib
07-26-2014, 04:35 AM
All good but bring some mythic pets too.. Many arcane pet might cause OP for rich player in PvP.. Its my opinion tho..

KingMartin
07-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Sounds much better, but - can you please listen to the threads asking you to make elite runs significant part of the quest?

Significant = not finished in one day as usual.

Please analyse how much plat you used to get from combo buyers during Shuyal season. If it's not significant compared to plats coming from crates, I understand that the wish to bring fun back to elites will remain unheard. But consider what will happen if the elite runners leave the game, one by one.

grzena1982
07-26-2014, 05:28 AM
I worked for sony, microsoft and many other major clients and i have never come across such unprofessional behaviour as this. I think u should stick to ur announcement and dont let people obscure ur vision of the game.

Im totaly against nefring Necro, as i saw him as the beginning of a totally new line of pets. I have two samaels already and i never was prone to buy singe for obvious reason. Making him as an ingredient was not the best move, but this idea should be evaluated before going public.

Should the announcement be made 3 days after the event? Who cares, SnS owners got their limited price, other folks spent millions to own one, in the end it was their choice to accept the op market price.

As for the event itself:
1. I dont want this to be a time limited thing. We have jobs, women to concur and cars to test out. Make it time consuming, and plat requiring if necessary , but not time limited.

One more suggestion, perhaps someone will read this. Can u make plat transferable or gifts available within the game. My girlfriend refuses to buy plat, and i want to buy her all the freaking pets she needs, but currently i cannot.

SacredKnight
07-26-2014, 05:29 AM
I worked for sony, microsoft and many other major clients and i have never come across such unprofessional behaviour as this. I think u should stick to ur announcement and dont let people obscure ur vision of the game.

Im totaly against nefring Necro, as i saw him as the beginning of a totally new line of pets. I have two samaels already and i never was prone to buy singe for obvious reason. Making him as an ingredient was not the best move, but this idea should be evaluated before going public.

Should the announcement be made 3 days after the event? Who cares, SnS owners got their limited price, other folks spent millions to own one, in the end it was their choice to accept the op market price.

As for the event itself:
1. I dont want this to be a time limited thing. We have jobs, women to concur and cars to test out. Make it time consuming, and plat requiring if necessary , but not time limited.

One more suggestion, perhaps someone will read this. Can u make plat transferable or gifts available within the game. My girlfriend refuses to buy plat, and i want to buy her all the freaking pets she needs, but currently i cannot.

Wait a few months, the pet you want is Scorch I presume, right?

Haligali
07-26-2014, 05:33 AM

Good point, there are lot players who farmed thousands of crates in km3, and the farmable mythic item the dragonite bar should be a price indicator too, or the 500 story token items which takes 50 day of playing but they so cheap now. Ctf flags very repetitive and hard, still lot player got 10k, without any huge reward.

Freunameki
07-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Ohhh yeah thats good hopefuly

Ultrawave
07-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Meh... Cap is only 1k lol, but can be possible :p
Better 1k hauntlet coin

TheMightyFeusalet
07-26-2014, 06:22 AM
hahahaha anyone tht boughtsine for 70 mil hahaha

Andrisber
07-26-2014, 07:09 AM
WOOOHOOO!!! Does Andrisber wants a free arcane pet? Liam says yes.

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-26-2014, 07:21 AM
actually i got 3 singe i selled 1 47m now sts say its changed anyway thnx i get 47m and y dont u concider twinks like me i hav lvl 15 account most of the time i used tht for pvp am always pvp i hav lvl 41 account too but bored to run elite and run maps i hav enough gold y dont u guys do not concider pvp peoples twinks like me :-(

thortillos
07-26-2014, 07:25 AM
We have an announcement from Spacecaketime baking studios ... You can now bake a new Cake which requires Arcane Flour. Blah blah blah. oops you dont need arcane Flour to bake a cake .. you need a cement. ty

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-26-2014, 07:26 AM
only 40+ players r sts want? u know wat,. i buy 1.7k plats for my lvl 2 tank and i purchase 700k gold 700 plats than i opened 100crades to get wat i want is tht not a money? comeon sts i hate the way you peoples always do not worry about twinks,. i hate it i think this should b a reason for change the game

Zynzyn
07-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Announcements and follow-ups changing the decisions stated in the announcement has been a common affair lately. But what would be better I suggest is that before an event or before new releases of any sort, a feedback thread should be created, stating a skeleton of ideas of what sts is thinking of about. The thread should not seem like an official announcement but rather an open platform for suggestions. Then sts should take the players' feedback and then officially announce after weighing the pros and cons. The decision and announcement made after such research should be final, otherwise words we get from mods would not carry any weight.

It does feel like the announcement came too soon, but I also feel that sts wanted us to look forward and keep the excitement going. Thats why they chose to offer the teaser. I believe their intention was to excite us and give us more enjoyment in the game.

Nekro nerf is a nice move. Why? Because it was like an all-in one pet that leaves all other arcane pets far far behind. What would we ideally want? I want pets to get better and better to avoid stagnation, but little at a time, in one way or another. I am not saying that the newest pet should not be better than Samael but I am saying that I wish it was slightly better. The progression from one pet to the next should be slow.

Also, pets are releasing too fast. We have other things in the game that when fixed, could be exciting. For example the pet damage boost for rogues should work in ctf. And maybe devs could work on a new Dueling Arena. Or extra skill slots. Or new mythic rings, amulets or armor.

havenjacket
07-26-2014, 07:44 AM

I know this game has a sort of medieval theme to it, but do we really have to have a medieval class system as well? The ichor quest was easy ,but repetitive and long....

Xeusx
07-26-2014, 08:20 AM
actually i got 3 singe i selled 1 47m now sts say its changed anyway thnx i get 47m and y dont u concider twinks like me i hav lvl 15 account most of the time i used tht for pvp am always pvp i hav lvl 41 account too but bored to run elite and run maps i hav enough gold y dont u guys do not concider pvp peoples twinks like me :-(

only 40+ players r sts want? u know wat,. i buy 1.7k plats for my lvl 2 tank and i purchase 700k gold 700 plats than i opened 100crades to get wat i want is tht not a money? comeon sts i hate the way you peoples always do not worry about twinks,. i hate it i think this should b a reason for change the game
You know, you only care about twinks only, all you do is PvP only.
Why not buy what you want? You are a rich twink, you can buy what you want.

xjellyxbunnyx
07-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Nice decision ! I will like to prefer +7% or +6% crit to singe's stats that will be a pretty good idea because singe is the only pet that dont have anything similar with crit. so adding some amount of crit will be great :)

Wutzgood
07-26-2014, 08:31 AM
You would think that after the original arlor vanities not being released again people would wait a little while before just believing an early announcement. I can't really feel bad for anyone who paid double for singe because of the announcement.

And while sts does listen and change things because of the community comments its a double edged sword. Announcements like this that would have just been released the way the company intended are changed because of the AL communities outcry. Then people get mad when the announcement changes.

So the next time you want to blame sts for an early announcement being changed its really the complaining communities fault. You have to take the good and the bad with a company that actually listens to their players.

Back on topic I just hope the new item to craft the pet is in locked so the prices go up. Other than that this pet won't effect me much.

Kevin Christo Kaunang
07-26-2014, 08:43 AM
I guess,plat user will have big chance for this

Dervy
07-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Hopefully mana regen for the new singe atleast

Back
07-26-2014, 09:32 AM
I have an idea for a new pet, this is just my idea so don't disown it or find every fault in it :3

New Arcane Pet:
William the Divine Wraith Pet

There will be a questline in a new expansion where after killing the final boss in Elite ( lets call him Bob the Destroyer for now ) you can take up in this quest.

So what happens is Bob is so dark and evil killing him unleashes this darkness and evil filled with...dark and evil stuff... across Arlor. The main guide NPC appears and tells us how we can banish this plague by summoning William.
We as players would have to go across the lands killing Elite bosses in a specific order, Bael, Mardrom, Bloodhammer ( skull cove ), Grimmnr, Inan Hesh, Rendtail and then we unlock a new zone ( Semi Elite, so kinda like Helena difficulty ) where we have to go kill " The Spirit Of Bob" After wards we gain a special egg called the Shielded Egg.
We bring it back to the NPC ( we will call him Sir Michael ) and then he says we need to collect the loose fragments of this holy book from those chests that are in the terrain in elite maps.
Afterwards we then need to retrieve the remaining essences of the darkness from mobs in the new elite zone
Then we have to go and hunt for an NPC that spawns after killing 250 of these Dark Knights ( pretend their like the hardest new elite mob )
We bring the Shielded Egg to him and him binds everything we have together and forges the Shield Of William which we then bring to Michael puts it on an alter and does some voodoo.

Then William appears in some sort of cut scene and into our stable. ( Not an egg pet )

Bonus: 16% dmg, +30 to all stats, +10% crit and dodge, +10% speed and +250 Mana and 50 armor.

So here are my ideas for passives
1-9-Crusading Blade, hits one target and has chance to reduce armor by 10%
10-19-Divine Strike, hits three targets and has chance to reduce armor by 10% and speed by 10%
20-29-Holy Blade, hits all targets in range (180 degree angle) chance to reduce armor and speed by 10%, crit by 15% and has chance to stun
30-39-Sacred Strike, hits all targets in range with chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 23% as well as speed by 15%. Chance to stun
40-41-Sacred Assault, hits all targets in range, chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 25% as well speed by 15% , Chance to stun and inflict a Divine Light DoT
Pet has a passive +15% armor buff which stacks with elixir and passive.

AA- Divine Shield, Grants invulnerability to all allies for 8 seconds, +30 to all stat, heal and mana regen after 8 seconds and chance too stun all enemies for 5 Seconds.

Not sure how you even thought about those name. Lol!

So, basically "William" is the Holy Samael? Not bad actually. But the 250 and 50 armor can be replaced with something better like health and mana regen in % off combat

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-26-2014, 10:03 AM
You know, you only care about twinks only, all you do is PvP only.
Why not buy what you want? You are a rich twink, you can buy what you want.

ofcourse i care about twinks 100/85 peoples have twinks and they play pvp different level, if u dont hav twinks i cont do anything about it,. running the same map and same boss again and again its boring right., so i play pvp and making angry,tummy burning to all my opponents,. its kind a way to enjoy the game bit more,. ganging --- vs ----- lots of enjoyment,. and fighting with some high level players its also feel in heaven when we won i like it,. and endgame players always crying twinks r op,. twinks r op,. y if u want too op thn create new toon and play twinks dont level up :-)., pls think about twinks too., cos we also input our money for game y dont v havn't get enjoyment like end level players :angel: pls support twinks too

Xeusx
07-26-2014, 10:12 AM
ofcourse i care about twinks 100/85 peoples have twinks and they play pvp different level, if u dont hav twinks i cont do anything about it,. running the same map and same boss again and again its boring right., so i play pvp and making angry,tummy burning to all my opponents,. its kind a way to enjoy the game bit more,. ganging --- vs ----- lots of enjoyment,. and fighting with some high level players its also feel in heaven when we won i like it,. and endgame players always crying twinks r op,. twinks r op,. y if u want too op thn create new toon and play twinks dont level up :-)., pls think about twinks too., cos we also input our money for game y dont v havn't get enjoyment like end level players :angel: pls support twinks too
Endgame is the source of all because endgame has Elite, elite quest, and special items.

Edit: I have a suggestion:

Would you guys update the Nekro's egg level requirement to open it?

31+ is my suggestion level to open the egg. Open the egg in twinks 31 below won't be opened.
Any thoughts?

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Endgame is the source of all because endgame has Elite, elite quest, and special items.

Edit: I have a suggestion:

Would you guys update the Nekro's egg level requirement to open it?

31+ is my suggestion level to open the egg. Open the egg in twinks 31 below won't be opened.
Any thoughts?

we twinks also ready to face elites when its balance for lvl 1-41 we also play elites aren't v? ( allready u guys r all know twinks r pretty gud better than end gamers) watever u do in end game also twinks can do only dev team's keeps some rules and worried about end gamers (am damn sure thy earn much more $ from twink player more thn end gamers)

Xeusx
07-26-2014, 10:37 AM
we twinks also ready to face elites when its balance for lvl 1-41 we also play elites aren't v? ( allready u guys r all know twinks r pretty gud better than end gamers) watever u do in end game also twinks can do only dev team's keeps some rules and worried about end gamers (am damn sure thy earn much more $ from twink player more thn end gamers)
Play Elites? I know what twinks playing, Twinks playing elite PvP.

Twinks are pretty good? Give me picture how it becomes pretty good or it didn't happen.

Energizeric
07-26-2014, 01:14 PM
As for nerfing this pet to make his stats more in line with other arcane pets, who is going to spend time crafting an arcane pet if the stats are the same as other arcane pets that don't require crafting?

The only reason someone would spend the time is if the materials to craft cost significantly less, or if the stats of the pet are much better than non-crafted arcane pets. Time = Money. So for this pet to have any value, he either has to have better stats (as was originally announced) or the cost of buying the arcane component has to be significantly less than buying an arcane egg of other pets. Otherwise this will just be a complete waste of time.

Tabeer Amin
07-26-2014, 04:07 PM

That's a nice point....
Don't make it a Lb contest..where people can't rest to stay in top 10...give it some time....
M a non plat player nd I hav around 10m now....It may be not a big amount for majority of people but for me it's A LOT. ..
M just saying it because non plat player wid a good amount of money should also hav equal opportunity of getting this pet as always people purchasing plat or hav 100m+ gets all owsm items

Memnoch The Devil
07-26-2014, 05:49 PM

Where is the fun right now? drkin tooth are worthless, nothing to run for in elite, if they givenyou something that if you put a few hours a day youll get in a month or so please bring it.... right now everybody is archon hunting and maybe caves... a quest like that would keep ppl interesting... or they could make the quest like the screen shot contest just is not a screenshot... every week different quest... so then only ppl that want and wanna put in the effort can get...

Memnoch The Devil
07-26-2014, 06:08 PM

make it a weekly quest and more and more ppl will fall out every week

SacredKnight
07-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Not sure how you even thought about those name. Lol!

So, basically "William" is the Holy Samael? Not bad actually. But the 250 and 50 armor can be replaced with something better like health and mana regen in % off combat

lol,
I am considering making the Evil Guy Don the Destroyer and the good NPC Bob the Builder :3

Antisorc
07-26-2014, 07:54 PM
I agree!

leve.nover
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Can i make this thread short:
- Thread 1: We will make the best Arcane Pet need Singe Pet and some craft item...
- Thread 2: Nekro wont be the best (hehe)! We dont need Singe (sorry)!.

My prediction:
- Thread 3: We will make the New Arcane Pet can Repawn you with Samael!
- Thread 4: Happy 4-1 although today is not! :P

Trenton
07-26-2014, 09:29 PM
You guys should REALLY consider what Energizeric has said, with the ichor quest. That quest was definitely "elite" enough to be considered an Arcane quest here in AL. Reasons I liked it:

It was NOT for everyone.
It was timed.
It wasn't a guarantee each run to get one out of 500 ichors.
The item was untradeable, not making the market destroyed with op elites.

This egg should be untradeable, and every component imo should be ONLY QUEST available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thortillos
07-26-2014, 10:06 PM
this pet should require 1000 dragkin teeth. 1000 hauntlet coints 1000 story tokens and arcane shard.

Elner
07-27-2014, 12:35 AM
this pet should require 1000 dragkin teeth. 1000 hauntlet coints 1000 story tokens and arcane shard.

No way, that's just crazy.

Sephiroth143
07-27-2014, 02:45 AM
If nekro nerf, its best to relase dem in locks, waste of time craftin it & waste of golds buyin it lol look at arcane ring, its crafted & the best ring out of all rings so if nekro too need to be crafted as well, it needs to be the best pet out of ALL pets, not lvled/balance it like the rest of the pets, its illogical lol As wat remi said, tis pet is samael-killer coz alot of players requested for tis, so stay tat way. Dont havta nerf it lol we not askin it to be nerf from the first place. Only the item that need for crafting is the one we complainin about.

The other day remi, you asked whether we should make tis untradeable so all can work hard for this, agree but disagree at the same time, agree on untradeable cause we will see alot enjoyin & workin as a team gettin the same goal achieveable but disagree on the part that only few players can looted the arcane component from locks so tat completely destroys the first motive.

Tats my opinion, about ideas, ill let sts re-think/re-plan back howta get tis done over with. Im alrdy happy, singe not needed as part of the component & fixin back singe as it shld be. Take ur time, sts!

Juz bring out other stuffs, like new mythic ring & amulet, its outdated :/ n wheres the arcane weapon for rogue? Tat shld release first, its alrdy outdated xD lvl 36 is kershal released, lvl 41 it shld b arcane weapon for rogue next, right? Woot-woot!

Edit: oh, singe released in lvl 41 if im not mistaken, so singe shld fix better den samael, it got stun but doesnt work at all and that if we lookin at top ranges of pet releases that is, so u dont need to release tis nekro pet actually lol release tis nekro pet wen at lvl 46, so u dont hvta nerf it. Lift up tat weight of urs lol tis is only my opinions, not statin any facts. All up to sts now.

DMminion
07-27-2014, 02:51 AM
Imo it would be nice if sts made all the crafting components only available through a quest. I.e. components needed come from different stages of quest. That way even non-plat buyers had a chance to get an arcane pet as well. Making all arcane pets only available to those that buy plat or have an insane amount of time available to play is just like a kick in the teeth to some ppl who work for a living but have families to take care of and therefore dont have alot of money to spend on game. I think everyone who doesnt have alot of extra time or extra cash should have an equal chance of obtaining an arcane pet. Sts has been giving the bigtime plat spenders the best odds at everything. Maybe its time to even the playing field. :angel:

faychen
07-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Nekro the Undead is the incredible deadly powerful creature that needs high level of necromancy to summon.
Ones who dare to summon must gather the remains and blood drops of the dragons in Elite Tindirin 47 pieces and 107 drops. But not all the remains and drops can summon Nekro, must be flawless ones, yes needs luck and patience!

Ones who dare must obtain the secret necromancy written on the ancient parchment which was torn into pieces and kept by the dragons bosses in Elite Tindirin. Nobody knows, how many pieces to make a complete parchment...

But beware, Nekro is from the dark side, a holy power is needed to control the creature...yes...Solar Shard! 4 of Solar Shard are enough to control Nekro. But where to find the Solar Shard? I've heard that can be found in some of Locked Creates of Elondria...but I hope some great elite bosses or rare bosses have it too :P

Nekro is bound to the summoner, but there must be a way to summon as an egg...TBD.

Thank you for reading my short novel.
:-D

Zynzyn
07-27-2014, 08:22 AM
Can i make this thread short:
- Thread 1: We will make the best Arcane Pet need Singe Pet and some craft item...
- Thread 2: Nekro wont be the best (hehe)! We dont need Singe (sorry)!.

You are right about Thread 1. But no, they did not say that Nekro will not be the best. :) How can you jump to a conclusion without even seeing his stats now? Nerfing Nekro does not mean he cannot still be the best. It depends on what stats are nerfed and how much. He can still be better than Samael, who knows.

Elner
07-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Nekro the Undead is the incredible deadly powerful creature that needs high level of necromancy to summon.
Ones who dare to summon must gather the remains and blood drops of the dragons in Elite Tindirin 47 pieces and 107 drops. But not all the remains and drops can summon Nekro, must be flawless ones, yes needs luck and patience!

Ones who dare must obtain the secret necromancy written on the ancient parchment which was torn into pieces and kept by the dragons bosses in Elite Tindirin. Nobody knows, how many pieces to make a complete parchment...

But beware, Nekro is from the dark side, a holy power is needed to control the creature...yes...Solar Shard! 4 of Solar Shard are enough to control Nekro. But where to find the Solar Shard? I've heard that can be found in some of Locked Creates of Elondria...but I hope some great elite bosses or rare bosses have it too :P

Nekro is bound to the summoner, but there must be a way to summon as an egg...TBD.

Thank you for reading my short novel.
:-D

Nice story but I don't want to go through all that, I propose we just steal the artifact. Elite Arcanum Grounds. Get 10 artifact shards and each time you destroy the artifact you get pieces of it. That's just an idea for one part of the quest.

faychen
07-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Nice story but I don't want to go through all that, I propose we just steal the artifact. Elite Arcanum Grounds. Get 10 artifact shards and each time you destroy the artifact you get pieces of it. That's just an idea for one part of the quest.

Elite Arcanum is way too easy?
But wait, Nekro is limited only 40+?

Elner
07-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Elite Arcanum is way too easy?
But wait, Nekro is limited only 40+?

I meant just part of the quest.

Kakashis
07-27-2014, 10:11 AM
If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough. Maybe add. An ability for a end game capped pet.

Cyleste
07-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Announcements and follow-ups changing the decisions stated in the announcement has been a common affair lately. But what would be better I suggest is that before an event or before new releases of any sort, a feedback thread should be created, stating a skeleton of ideas of what sts is thinking of about. The thread should not seem like an official announcement but rather an open platform for suggestions. Then sts should take the players' feedback and then officially announce after weighing the pros and cons. The decision and announcement made after such research should be final, otherwise words we get from mods would not carry any weight.

It does feel like the announcement came too soon, but I also feel that sts wanted us to look forward and keep the excitement going. Thats why they chose to offer the teaser. I believe their intention was to excite us and give us more enjoyment in the game.

Nekro nerf is a nice move. Why? Because it was like an all-in one pet that leaves all other arcane pets far far behind. What would we ideally want? I want pets to get better and better to avoid stagnation, but little at a time, in one way or another. I am not saying that the newest pet should not be better than Samael but I am saying that I wish it was slightly better. The progression from one pet to the next should be slow.

Also, pets are releasing too fast. We have other things in the game that when fixed, could be exciting. For example the pet damage boost for rogues should work in ctf. And maybe devs could work on a new Dueling Arena. Or extra skill slots. Or new mythic rings, amulets or armor.

Ditto

If you're going to cave in to negative feedback anyway, why not make it a feedback announcement, rather than official?

As a limited plat user (use offers on AL, made several plat purchases in DL before it was abandoned by sts lol), I would have purchased plat to buy singe as an element - even at an inflated cost....and I would have just as happily farmed for the remaining elelments, etc. What I will never do is "pop crates" with no guarantee. Most people appreciate a clearly defined challenge and attainable goal. This new arcane item already feels out of reach :(

I play daily, often several hours per day, maybe I don't spend plat right now, but I play with players who do and have introduced personal friends who do... just remember it takes all kinds of ppl to make this game work. Skilled players, whether plat users or not, are valuable and people who spend time supporting AL should be considered and given incentive to continue supporting the game through realistically obtainable goals.

My two cents, thank you for listening.

Also, despite all the complaints, for the most part you guys do a good job. And AL really is the best mobile game out there!

Whoamaaaan
07-27-2014, 10:32 AM
"If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough"

Agreed. Add a little health regen and then you have a pet worthy of being the latest arcane pet. That would also bring the price to 20-25 M, which would put it in line with Sam.

For those that spent 30-40M for Singe- probably should have been more patient. Same thing happened to people that paid 30m for a new mythic weapon.

I personally think STS should be applauded for being a company that listens to its customers. How many companies out there do that? To me, all the overboard criticism is pretty weak. It's good to criticize and hold people accountable, but throwing a tantrum against a company that OWES US NOTHING is silly

Excuses
07-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Like other people said, don't nerf it if you are going to make it hard to craft. There is no point to do all the hard work +spend money to get an arcane component if it's not better than Samael.

If you want to next to to bring him in line, make it craftable only though hard and time consuming quests. (ex. 1000 story coin, 1000 hauntlet coin, 5 dragonite bars, all kinds 30 Elite gold boxes, adding random collectable drops. Something like this.)
This way would give everyone to get an arcane pet + ap, all non Plat user and Elite farmer would be happy.

Allison
07-27-2014, 11:33 AM
If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough. Maybe add. An ability for a end game capped pet.
Stun is really all I need too. But I wouldn't be upset if singe gets mana regen similar to scorch, or a small bit of crit. XD

Dwertyq
07-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Serves you right for those people who bought singe at high price lol

riddiculous
07-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Suggestion to Singe's stats and abilities:

- panic/terrify instead of the 40% stun

- ++ armor(not more than 50+) instead of the damaged reduced by 4%

- nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better and.....

- less cooldown like 22-25 secs.

Just a suggestion.

cyrusrevange
07-27-2014, 12:44 PM
How about bringing the Abadon back to stable, is long time not available, thank you

Allison
07-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Suggestion to Singe's stats and abilities:

- panic/terrify instead of the 40% stun

- ++ armor(not more than 50+) instead of the damaged reduced by 4%

- nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better and.....

- less cooldown like 22-25 secs.

Just a suggestion.
Nerfing singe is not the point... X.x he needs improvements not to be weakened. He is arcane. What's the point of arcane pets that are worthless?

riddiculous
07-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Nerfing singe is not the point... X.x he needs improvements not to be weakened. He is arcane. What's the point of arcane pets that are worthless?

Easy there haha I didn't say nerf Singe, I said, "nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better" so that some of my suggestions will make it balanced.

lethaljade
07-27-2014, 01:46 PM
If you want to make this component drop from locks, you better have a much more time wasting quest then the mythic upgrade quest, this quest needs tobe ridiculously long so that I can't just no life it in 3 days to 1 week, cos otherwise too many people need the component all at once, causing it to be ridiculously overpriced, or simple solution let the component drop 3 weeks befofe you bring out the quest line, so this doesn't turn into anotber catastrophic overpriced arcane ring.

Allison
07-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Easy there haha I didn't say nerf Singe, I said, "nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better" so that some of my suggestions will make it balanced.
In my opinion taking him down to +8 makes him pointless in pve which is why I have him. For pve.

Energizeric
07-27-2014, 09:21 PM
If you want to make this component drop from locks, you better have a much more time wasting quest then the mythic upgrade quest, this quest needs tobe ridiculously long so that I can't just no life it in 3 days to 1 week, cos otherwise too many people need the component all at once, causing it to be ridiculously overpriced, or simple solution let the component drop 3 weeks befofe you bring out the quest line, so this doesn't turn into anotber catastrophic overpriced arcane ring.

Well stated. Or how about this: maybe the crafting component should be a mythic item. Maybe they should add scorch eggs to locked crates, and those should be the crafting component. It will be mythic rarity, so not nearly as rare as singe, so prices should be lower. Then make the quest really hard. So in the end the crafting materials will be just as rare as the scorch eggs.

Frohnatur
07-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Very good idea. though...
I doubt STS is still following this thread. :(

Yarafeia
07-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Oh yeah i cant wait

Elner
07-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Does anyone know when this is coming out? Or is it not stated yet.

inkredible
07-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Well stated. Or how about this: maybe the crafting component should be a mythic item. Maybe they should add scorch eggs to locked crates, and those should be the crafting component. It will be mythic rarity, so not nearly as rare as singe, so prices should be lower. Then make the quest really hard. So in the end the crafting materials will be just as rare as the scorch eggs.

Should be called a mythic pet then lol!

Elner
07-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Should be called a mythic pet then lol!

Maybe not cause a arcane item into an arcane pet is a bit well, maybe it should be mythic as @Energizeric said.

warriorromio
07-29-2014, 03:43 AM
Solve dovas terrifying issues and he will be equal to the samale

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 03:52 AM
Solve dovas terrifying issues and he will be equal to the samale

Solve legendary pet terrifying issue and the pet will be equal to the arcane pet? Seriously? Sorry but I don't agree with this.

warriorromio
07-29-2014, 04:14 AM
Solve legendary pet terrifying issue and the pet will be equal to the arcane pet? Seriously? Sorry but I don't agree with this.

Bro I know we can not ccompare a red with a pink ..
But dova is release for level 41 cap expension and samael for 31-36 it also matters.
If terrifying chances of dova and samale are equal ..
Then they will be equal ...
except samales passive healing abaility

vfreakhun
07-29-2014, 05:04 AM
Some SOLUTION against flooding of new pet egg vs uber hard quest:
- The ingredient looted from elite bosses is "time limited" - means will be rotten within few days.
- The quest is NOT uber hard (hard, but reasonable for the "top" 30%), BUT there is a limit how many drops (eg: 3-10 / day - or 1 per 2 hours), so the amount of ingredient is limited in the game.
- OR the drop DEPENDS on the already available ingredient in the total game. Eg: If all users have less than 10, it will increase the chance, if there will be more than 100 (in total Arlor) it will decrease.
(Numbers are just examples, has to be fine-tuned).

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 05:40 AM
Bro I know we can not ccompare a red with a pink ..
But dova is release for level 41 cap expension and samael for 31-36 it also matters.
If terrifying chances of dova and samale are equal ..
Then they will be equal ...
except samales passive healing abaility

Then Samael is better, you said samael's passive healing ability? Right? Then Samael is better than Dovabear.

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 11:24 AM
How about bringing the Abadon back to stable, is long time not available, thank you
This is simply off topic, you can wait for Abaddon come back to stable, if not, do something that you can get the egg.

ongxa
07-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Then Samael is better, you said samael's passive healing ability? Right? Then Samael is better than Dovabear.

I guess he did not owned SAM yet. That is why he said such thing like that

Evicted
07-29-2014, 05:43 PM
Please make him give 5-10% xp Like Abaddon :D

FluffNStuff
07-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Please make him give 5-10% xp Like Abaddon :D

Hmm, good point. He does have all the arcane pets ability, should give him all the Mythics also.

Thrucho
07-29-2014, 11:13 PM
I was seriously thinking of stop playing Arcane Legends but this makes me want to play again :) .. As long as I don't have to open any locks to so in!

cyrusrevange
07-30-2014, 12:39 AM
I just love arcane pets, they are great, hope to see more...
Thank you

leve.nover
07-30-2014, 10:34 AM
Finally, after 2 year play this game... only disapoint i received! When 2st thread was post all money i lost because i believe remiem!
Maybe this time to stop! Im sorry but i disapoint with long time i played!

riddiculous
07-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Finally, after 2 year play this game... only disapoint i received! When 2st thread was post all money i lost because i believe remiem!
Maybe this time to stop! Im sorry but i disapoint with long time i played!
Don't stop believin'! hold on to that feeling!

Aslanx
07-31-2014, 12:24 PM

Best idea ever... I never pve but for an arcane pet, thats what we(non plat buyers) need, something to work to, a goal

mishafeng
07-31-2014, 02:06 PM
aww pls dont change his stats that would be a huge bummer to evrey1 who has him... and as a player who doesnt spend platrs or have much i would rlly like him to be that same because when i do get him i want to be op wth him

qwee
07-31-2014, 02:07 PM
owww