PDA

View Full Version : What Do you think about NEW ARCANE PET(CRAFTING METHOD) Suggestions.Epic FAIL

Prahasit Prahi
07-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Hello Everyone..

Jus guys go ahead and leave up ur suggestions for the new arcane crafting pet...what do you think?what should be have done?

Until now what I hear from STS is that they wanna make a end gamer happy and not to make the game feel boring quite drowsy.
Yea I agree that's the good move as from the previous expansions this one is good like first when they released dragon teeth and so on...that went on well and later the events.

We all know that Arcane Pets rarity from locked crates is too low...but from STS it's not rare it's quite often atm.,because 2 pets in a matter of 3 days..that's quite disappointing for all the hard work that they did for 3 weeks not only for them but also who bought it for 100m+.

Until yesterday the singe which is 10m suddenly to 30m,40m...so on might be 70m in no time.

If you really wanna make an end gamer play for long time make some bosses and ask them to kill for 100 times and collect tokens and at last get a arcane recipie for 500 plat and make them which is used for once...and if you want also introduce....some dragonite bar things...

In the mean while I was getting this post Remiem said these

The News is not confirmed yet.

And coming to topic What do you guys think is combining a pet for another pet is good?
what makes feel better at the end gamer?

Once upon a time i used to be awake whole nights for updates in AL but now waiting for these kinds of updates just pisses....and it's quite disgusting because until now I only thought a non plat user might be sad due to some things in game but from now these new types of things are making plat users also sad.
It's like we playing ur games,,,,and you guys are playing with us lmao

Finally I QUIT until Halloween probably if there is nothing interesting in the mean time.
Thanks Everyone.

~Prahi

Kakashis
07-25-2014, 11:49 AM
key is to never make rash decisions until it happens, otherwise it's a gamble on the mis info we get

Prahasit Prahi
07-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Oh no Ami has created one jus before me... :p

Kreasadriii
07-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Maybe if we just used dragonite bar as the requirement for crafting that Nekro, it prices will almost same at SnS..
At least, I never agree with crafting a PET, what is that thing lel
But appreciate some changes later if many feedback keep coming to this method :)

epicrrr
07-25-2014, 11:54 AM
No official post from mods or dev this thread is dangerous.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166381-A-Follow-Up-to-the-Nekro-Questline-Announcement&p=1748383&viewfull=1#post1748383

yasshh
07-25-2014, 11:55 AM
No official post from mods or dev this thread is dangerous.

Officially announced in AL Announcements

Energizeric
07-25-2014, 11:56 AM
Maybe if we just used dragonite bar as the requirement for crafting that Nekro, it prices will almost same at SnS..
But appreciate some changes later if many feedback keep coming to this method :)

How about if you need 3 (or even 5) dragonite bars. That would be REALLY COOL!!

Prahasit Prahi
07-25-2014, 11:59 AM

Crafting a pet itself is not nice to agree and that to they wanna use a egg to craft another egg does that really make a sense?
Till now we have seen shards and bar converting to ring and essences to gems....but this new one egg to egg lmao o.O

Prahasit Prahi
07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
How about if you need 3 (or even 5) dragonite bars. That would be REALLY COOL!!

Yea it might be good if it's 3 as because it will encourage people to farm that's what end gamer needs and that's what STS really needed.

yasshh
07-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Crafting a pet itself is not nice to agree and that to they wanna use a egg to craft another egg does that really make a sense?
Till now we have seen shards and bar converting to ring and essences to gems....but this new one egg to egg lmao o.O

Yeah. You break the egg,insert arcane components and shake it. Then glue it with special arcane glue. Then boom!

jiph
07-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Lol someone bought a singe for 35m on cs and singe is no longer needed to craft nekro nice

Prahasit Prahi
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Yeah. You break the egg,insert arcane components and shake it. Then glue it with special arcane glue. Then boom!

This is what I call ARCANE OMLET....very tasty

Tuama Mdc
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Haha.. that is terrible

yasshh
07-25-2014, 12:09 PM
This is what I call ARCANE OMLET....very tasty

The difference is you don't eat it, this omlet eats people in pvp