PDA

View Full Version : Singe.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm ok with singe being buffed but don't give it an op arcane ability like nekro. Allot of people bought Samael instead of singe for a reason. Making singe better wouldn't be fair, it's too late.

keikali
07-25-2014, 12:13 PM
I'd be happy if they revert back to the ORIGINAL stats before they nerfed it pre-release. The pre-release nerf wasn't even necessary.

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM
I'd be happy if they revert back to the ORIGINAL stats before they nerfed it pre-release. The pre-release nerf wasn't even necessary.

Yeah especially because dovabear THE LEGENDARY has stats very close to singe THE ARCANE. This is a problem.

Limsi
07-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Haha definitely a prob. Ninja, remember us hatching both of our pet eggs?

bhutkeyur
07-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah especially because dovabear THE LEGENDARY has stats very close to singe THE ARCANE. This is a problem.

Nerf sammy, nerf Necro, nerf Remiem, nerf everything but not Dova plz :concern:

Xeusx
07-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Nerf yourself, then I'm happy.

Seriously? Please don't nerf Remiem, Remiem is our beloved Moderator :/

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Haha definitely a prob. Ninja, remember us hatching both of our pet eggs?

Yeah you paid more for singe than I did for samael lol

Ninjasmurf
07-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Dova shouldn't be nerfed but the arcanes should always have better stats than legendarys

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 01:11 PM
I think singe biggest problem is the fake stun. The stats have always been good but the AA n passive were never on arcane levels as expected.

keikali
07-25-2014, 01:40 PM
I think singe biggest problem is the fake stun. The stats have always been good but the AA n passive were never on arcane levels as expected.

What stun?

The stun is like Grimm's Banish. Doesn't EXIST.

Rare
07-25-2014, 02:17 PM
I agree. Buff is ok. Shouldn't be a game changer.

FluffNStuff
07-25-2014, 02:23 PM

Agreed! He needs Slags panic (which would make sense since they both ignite and I would imagine someone on fire being at least slightly panicked about that) and panic on his passive. He is the only standard arcane without a passive root ability.