PDA

View Full Version : Few important questions

for the lulz
07-25-2014, 01:52 PM
what is this egg everyone keeps talking about ? where can i find eggs? do the pets lay eggs? also what are arcane items ? none in cs , also why cant i preview all the cs items on my char , i can only view the guns and the wands . Also is al hard and complicated ? i wanna get rich in al . Does it require alot of plat? what if i collect like 10k plat ? will that be enuff for al for a life time? or shud i have more . Any ways im not allowed to buy plat atm but il do offers . Btw how much amount of gold is considered rich in al ? im guessing not 10 mil cus there are items in cs for 30 mil . is 100 mil rich? whose the richest player in al ? why are they so rich , do i need to buy alot of plat to get rich ? il buy plat but i cant rotate the camera so it bugs me . But anyways , today i met a guy who helped me get to travelers outpost . Everyone was selling different things , idk everything looked so cool but i dont know what item is worth what . Also why does my pet always have a sad face . Do i have to feed him all the time? al pet food costs so much , i have a turtle , his name is turtle . He eats alot of food and hes not even that strong . Is there a way i can get rid of the pet ? hes very annoying .

Ishtmeet
07-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Lol this question is algebraic sum of all the questions that have been asked in this forums, from the date this game has started. Well done Lol!!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
07-25-2014, 03:06 PM
U forgot a few questions...
"Omg why is the moderators so stupid and wont gift me arcane stuff?"
"Who is parf and does he love trees?"
"What does lol@pvp mean?"
"How do u unlock oyster class"
"Me grimlock save the universe?"
"How do u walk out of Map? (X2000000)"
And last 2, also worst 2.
"Do you think ____ will be Worth alot soon, should i merch?"
"Why doesnt lockeds drop anything good for me?!"

Ennex
07-25-2014, 06:05 PM
BIG LOL

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Azemen
07-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Lol I'm tired of these threads. Just do some searching on these forums. Every bit of info you need has been posted about somewhere.

Reunegade
07-25-2014, 07:43 PM
Or you could be helpful to save him time ^^

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 10:26 PM
U forgot a few questions...
"Omg why is the moderators so stupid and wont gift me arcane stuff?"
"Who is parf and does he love trees?"
"What does lol@pvp mean?"
"How do u unlock oyster class"
"Me grimlock save the universe?"
"How do u walk out of Map? (X2000000)"
And last 2, also worst 2.
"Do you think ____ will be Worth alot soon, should i merch?"
"Why doesnt lockeds drop anything good for me?!"
Forgot:
Why no maul in my locked?

Ishtmeet
07-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Ok answering your questions:
Its a new arcane pet , that will be released soon
You can find eggs from daily ally klass or drop from bosses all around arlor
Arcane items are the best items available in this game, these items are released in each expansion.
You can only view those items on your char, which are of your class. If you're sorcerer u can view sorcerer items only and likewise to others.
No AL isn't hard, its easier for you to understand if you're in a good guild.
Getting rich has 3 ways, become level 40+ and farm elite maps, these maps drop items that cost 10,000 gold to 2,000,000 gold. 2nd way to earn gold is merching. 3rd way is by buying plats and spending them to open lockeds or buy and sell elixir kits.
10k plat, its not guaranteed that you will get any arcane weapon or egg even if you open 1k plats, opening locks is a gamble.
Rich person is the one, who has more gold than he actually needs. If you have 20m+ you're considered rich ;)
100m is a lot but there are people having more than 400-500m
Yes these pets have happiness meter, they remain happy for 10-15minutes and you have to feed them again when they're sad. Best way is to buy a lot of pets and cycle them.
I hope u got all your answers.

jsam
07-26-2014, 12:43 AM
Good answers but u need only few good pets, like Samuel, slag,singe,Grimm,hammerjaw.....

Sirnoobalot
07-26-2014, 02:15 AM
Is that it?
How come you have "Few" in title?

for the lulz
07-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Ok answering your questions:
Its a new arcane pet , that will be released soon
You can find eggs from daily ally klass or drop from bosses all around arlor
Arcane items are the best items available in this game, these items are released in each expansion.
You can only view those items on your char, which are of your class. If you're sorcerer u can view sorcerer items only and likewise to others.
No AL isn't hard, its easier for you to understand if you're in a good guild.
Getting rich has 3 ways, become level 40+ and farm elite maps, these maps drop items that cost 10,000 gold to 2,000,000 gold. 2nd way to earn gold is merching. 3rd way is by buying plats and spending them to open lockeds or buy and sell elixir kits.
10k plat, its not guaranteed that you will get any arcane weapon or egg even if you open 1k plats, opening locks is a gamble.
Rich person is the one, who has more gold than he actually needs. If you have 20m+ you're considered rich ;)
100m is a lot but there are people having more than 400-500m
Yes these pets have happiness meter, they remain happy for 10-15minutes and you have to feed them again when they're sad. Best way is to buy a lot of pets and cycle them.
I hope u got all your answers.

thx alot dude , my ign is imortal . Hopefully im meet more helpful ppl like u in game !

Reunegade
07-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Is that it?
How come you have "Few" in title?
Have fun making a living picking on mistakes that other people make. :)

Ishtmeet
07-26-2014, 09:45 AM
thx alot dude , my ign is imortal . Hopefully im meet more helpful ppl like u in game !

I'll add you, I can clear all your doubts in-game as it's easy there :)