PDA

View Full Version : So What Exactly Is People's Problems In Game Now A Day's?

Zeus
01-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Allright so both scenarios go like this. 1st picture, I was pvping and it was a one on one match, so I told said person to either one on one or leave. Her response was somewhat infuriating and unneeded.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z355/rangepwnsmeel/PocketlegendsInsults.jpg

Scenario 2: I was in town and I saw the guy I was arguing with which set is better "RIFT or HATE", which I proved my point by showing him the set effect stats on rift. After seeing him again, I tell him "Are we done arguing?" His response is in the screenshot....

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z355/rangepwnsmeel/PocketLegendsInsults2.jpg

Now I'm not one to tattletale or anything but it is confuzzling when you haven't really said anything rude to anyone and they break out the potty mouth on you. In a different situation it can be a person much younger who doesn't realize the full meaning of such words.

Ellyidol
01-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Insecure. They're probably aching inside from losing in a game or being contested on the Internet -.-

Zeus
01-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Insecure. They're probably aching inside from losing in a game or being contested on the Internet -.-

Possible, if you need to prove yourself to someone on the internet, that say's a lot about your personality and in my mind just reveals how insecure one may be in the real world.

icantgetkills
01-13-2011, 02:00 AM
LOL axeyy he thinks hes pro now that he has hate no one likes him IMO

Arterra
01-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Lol don't worry. Everytime a Noob poops in diaper, you get +1 internets

Axey
01-26-2011, 10:46 PM
LOL axeyy he thinks hes pro now that he has hate no one likes him IMO

And who said i had hate? I don't recall getting it, kthx.

Axey
01-26-2011, 10:47 PM

He definately did not ask for a 1v1, he kept ks'ing so I kicked him, get over it.

Ellyidol
01-26-2011, 10:49 PM
I was over it on 1-13-2011 12:40 AM. You, clearly, are not.

Draq
01-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Parth if u remember correctly thats how i used to be

Zeus
01-26-2011, 10:52 PM
He definately did not ask for a 1v1, he kept ks'ing so I kicked him, get over it.

Umm may you explain to me how you kicked me? I was the host of that game. And I don't kill steal. I have been pvping a lot longer then you have... I know the drill, so... I'm not trying to sound like some egotistic jerk, I AM however calling out your bluff.

Rebel
01-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Plus, why kick for kill stealing. A very immature thing to do in my opinion.

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:02 PM
Umm may you explain to me how you kicked me? I was the host of that game. And I don't kill steal. I have been pvping a lot longer then you have... I know the drill, so... I'm not trying to sound like some egotistic jerk, I AM however calling out your bluff.

Yea, that's bull, you were playing with me, i got mad because you ks'd me twice, then i kicked you, and said stfu because you were ranting about some nonsense, but obviously, you didn't screenshot that part of the convo.

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:03 PM
I was over it on 1-13-2011 12:40 AM. You, clearly, are not.

I just saw the post, so now i'm just getting around to a reply.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Yea, that's bull, you were playing with me, i got mad because you ks'd me twice, then i kicked you, and said stfu because you were ranting about some nonsense, but obviously, you didn't screenshot that part of the convo.

I know I wasn't there, but uh... I know Range to be a VERY polite, fairminded person. Sounds like someone is being a spoiled sport IMO...

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:15 PM
I know I wasn't there, but uh... I know Range to be a VERY polite, fairminded person. Sounds like someone is being a spoiled sport IMO...

Yea, ok, vouchers, so just because from what YOU have seen, automatically puts me at fault here? Alright.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:17 PM
Yea, ok, vouchers, so just because from what YOU have seen, automatically puts me at fault here? Alright.

Just sharing my opinion. And kill stealing.. really... who is counting..

giayuan
01-26-2011, 11:17 PM
Weelllllllll, im about to side with range, but im not prepared to make an enemy :D
Screw it~~ ;D range is probably telling the truth..

Rebel
01-26-2011, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry guys. This is actually all my fault. I didn't know that what I was doing as I took over both players minds and created a fake argument. I'll take my punishments. Let's go ahead and end this thread... right.....

here

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm sorry guys. This is actually all my fault. I didn't know that what I was doing as I took over both players minds and created a fake argument. I'll take my punishments. Let's go ahead and end this thread... right.....

here

You and your uber mind control.. and me and my failure to listen to the ending of threads!

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Just sharing my opinion. And kill stealing.. really... who is counting..

People who care? Me apparently, regardless that doesn't make me the one at fault so I'm still not understanding, and for all of you who are his FRIENDS to come in here and vouch, really doesn't mean anything, you're his friend, of course you'll side with him, so keep your opinions to yourself, you were there? I thought not, kthx.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:23 PM
People who care? Me apparently, regardless that doesn't make me the one at fault so I'm still not understanding, and for all of you who are his FRIENDS to come in here and vouch, really doesn't mean anything, you're his friend, of course you'll side with him, so keep your opinions to yourself, you were there? I thought not, kthx.

Mommm!!! Range stole my crayons!!!!

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Mommm!!! Range stole my crayons!!!!

Please grow up.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Please grow up.

I'm not the one upset that someone else made a kill.

Ellyidol
01-26-2011, 11:27 PM
There's no growing up on the internet. Na na na na na~

Zeus
01-26-2011, 11:28 PM
Please grow up.

Look, you seem to have a lot of anger. While letting it out is a good thing, don't do it here. This thread was long buried... no need to bring it up again. Let me tell you btw, the angrier you get and start insulting people the worse you look in their eyes. Physcology 101. :) Now how about we just drop this, as if you have noticed you are the only one really arguing here.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:28 PM
There's no growing up on the internet. Na na na na na~

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/karolina2k8/i976257_51264_2.gif

Rebel
01-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Please grow up.

But I'm already a big boy!

And LadyLove, you just will not let me win on either of these threads... I'm about to turn my charm on full blast.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Look, you seem to have a lot of anger. While letting it out is a good thing, don't do it here. This thread was long buried... no need to bring it up again. Let me tell you btw, the angrier you get and start insulting people the worse you look in their eyes. Physcology 101. :) Now how about we just drop this, as if you have noticed you are the only one really arguing here.

Sigh, I'm sorry for egging him on Parth :)

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
But I'm already a big boy!

And LadyLove, you just will not let me win on either of these threads... I'm about to turn my charm on full blast.

Rebel, I always win

Rebel
01-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Rebel, I always win

You may have a short -not winning but only halfway losing- period while I take a good 8 hour nap. If that makes any sense...

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:33 PM
You may have a short -not winning but only halfway losing- period while I take a good 8 hour nap. If that makes any sense...

Pfft whatever

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:33 PM

I really don't care how your friends view me, because that's the only people on this post, and no if I choose to bring it up, apprently it isn't buried, and I really don't need any advice from you, I'm perfectly able to think through my actions to what will happen because of them, you want to give someone life lessons, talk to yourself, I don't need your help, that's what I had a mom for.

Ellyidol
01-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Who said I'm range's friend... Lol jk!

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Who said I'm range's friend... Lol jk!

Lol who ISN'T his friend?

Ellyidol
01-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Lol who ISN'T his friend?

Axey.. LOL

Kiss and make up already so Lady is right again, sorry Rebel.

Ladylove
01-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Axey.. LOL

Then his new name is "who"

Zeus
01-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Not caring for what you have to say after this post. You sir, act like a definite troll. One more thing, I suppose you don't have any though for the consequences to your actions right? So... how many 13 year olds have you had "Internet fights" with recently... Just cool it. (I'm not 13... was using it as an example...). Allright that's all I have to say. No matter your response, I'm not bothering on answering after this post. Kind of regretting the video advice I gave you... thought you were more respectable which is why I decided to help you.

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Axey.. LOL

Eh, I actually have him added. . .regardless, that's my point exactly, a bunch of his friends Trolling around on this thread doesn't really count, seeing as how you'd side with him regardless.

Rebel
01-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Axey.. LOL

No worries. She will soon be wronged.

Ellyidol
01-26-2011, 11:44 PM
I find it hard to believe what we're doing is trolling. Making the thread have a lighter feeling maybe, with a hint of amusement from Lady and Rebel. LadyRebel.

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Not caring for what you have to say after this post. You sir, act like a definite troll. One more thing, I suppose you don't have any though for the consequences to your actions right? So... how many 13 year olds have you had "Internet fights" with recently... Just cool it. (I'm not 13... was using it as an example...). Allright that's all I have to say. No matter your response, I'm not bothering on answering after this post. Kind of regretting the video advice I gave you... thought you were more respectable which is why I decided to help you.

If you aren't 13 why make the reference? You're the only person I've had an arguement on this game with, because you're posting something that isn't true, and just finding reason to complain, you need to grow up, and I didn't need your video help, I was going to remake it anyway, take a step off your high horse and slow your roll,

Axey
01-26-2011, 11:48 PM
I find it hard to believe what we're doing is trolling. Making the thread have a lighter feeling maybe, with a hint of amusement from Lady and Rebel. LadyRebel.

Right, okay, when you're all coming up here with "oh range is right" "well, I wasn't there but I'm siding with range" etc. etc, isn't? Riiiight, okay.

Rebel
01-26-2011, 11:50 PM
Right, okay, when you're all coming up here with "oh range is right" "well, I wasn't there but I'm siding with range" etc. etc, isn't? Riiiight, okay.

I actually took the blame for the entire thing. Like I said, this was all my fault, so you can just like totally forget about this whole superclasmic(word?) issue.