PDA

View Full Version : Solutions about the new arcane pet !!!

Socrates
07-25-2014, 04:38 PM
This thread is made so people can vote for what solution they think it's the best by voting right here the number of the solution they want about the new pet. I would like if remiem would put a poll here but let's see how this work out. So without anymore talking here are the possible solutions that StS could make.
1)Keep things like they are 1singe egg +1 undead ingredient.
2)Find the pet only in locks (I wouldn't like to see this one but it is a solution).
3)Remove singe from the recipe.
4)Remove singe from recipe but upgrade the stats so people that payed too much for this pet would not feel like they lost their money.
5)Remove singe from recipe and make a more complex recipe with more items that must be found through out arlor and in the end all this items will be combined to craft the arcane pet also upgrade again the stats of singe so people won't feel like cheated this solution is friendly to non-plat and plat users.
6)Leave the new pets stats as it is and the recipe but buff by a lot s&s so people won't complain after all this hard work they done in the event.
7)Make all ingridients farmable upgrade the stats of both s&s and singe.this is the solution I prefer

So don't forget to vote or tell me what other possible solution you came up with plz keep this thread clean and don't troll or flame just vote what you would like to see.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR READING MAOEJAL!!!!

Zeus
07-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Erm...they already made a solution man. Check AL Announcements. :)

Jurmans
07-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Erm...they already made a solution man. Check AL Announcements. :)

I think he already read it since he has listed sts it's solutions, but I think he wants to see what people like the most as a solution.

Zeus
07-25-2014, 05:50 PM
I think he already read it since he has listed sts it's solutions, but I think he wants to see what people like the most as a solution.

No, he is saying what STG could plan to do in future actions. Some of the plans he listed are decisions STG already made so this cannot be the reason. I think he just didn't check AL Announcements. :/

Socrates
07-26-2014, 01:00 AM
No, he is saying what STG could plan to do in future actions. Some of the plans he listed are decisions STG already made so this cannot be the reason. I think he just didn't check AL Announcements. :/

lol I posted like at midnight so I might haven't checked the announcements but I would like to have a poll and see what people want.