PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my sig please...

RedRyder
01-13-2011, 01:32 AM
So I made a sig of my own finally lol and I'd like to use it.. I made it a little less than 500x100 like it says but it still says it's too large... So if anyone wanna resize it for me and tell me what steps to take from there I'd greattlyyyy appreciate it

Thanks in advance:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/899f6027.jpg

Zeus
01-13-2011, 01:40 AM
You may want to PM David(Mysticaldream) about that. Falete as well or even Hodnett. They are pretty good with signatures. I'd mention Rebel too but he only makes rare appearances like a Jessica Alba movie or something.

Falete
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
the problem probably isn't the size, it's the weight of the sig with what program did u make it? tell me that u have photoshop pls :(

Rebel
01-13-2011, 02:58 PM
You may want to PM David(Mysticaldream) about that. Falete as well or even Hodnett. They are pretty good with signatures. I'd mention Rebel too but he only makes rare appearances like a Jessica Alba movie or something.

I don't know, Jessica Alba movies are becoming a little more common.

Concerning the actual thread though, it may not be the size as in length x width, but like Falete said, probably the size of the file. The file size can't be anymore than 15 kb. If this is the problem, then you will probably have to lower the quality of your sig slightly, or go shrink it down a little more.

Zeus
01-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Omg are you suggesting you are jessica alba? Lol

Rebel
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
No, not suggesting that I am Jessica Alba, just using that as an analogy to myself. Although I wouldn't mind being Jessica Alba every once and a while.

Zeus
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I was joking -.- I knew that lol :) but on the other hand. Who wouldn't want to be Jessica alba for a while

Rebel
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
My point exactly! Well, we should probably get this thread back on topic. Need a reply back from RedRyder.