PDA

View Full Version : Editing skills

obee
07-25-2014, 05:51 PM
So I was thinking, instead of new skills, why not make pathways. For example for fireball, there could be 3 pathways. Str, dex, and int. Str: You have a 20% chance of buffing hp and Str when u charge fire ball. Int: Inferno proc: +20 int 20% chance on charge. Dex: Crit goes up by 6% by a charge 20% chance. Ok bad example, but pathways could really make pve and pvp much more interesting. Skills are boring as hell right now

Anarchist
07-25-2014, 05:55 PM
I really want new pew pew bro not the old soup recycled to me again

keikali
07-25-2014, 06:04 PM
I little birdie told me that the current skills will not change, however the upgrades and passives might.

Imjebus
07-25-2014, 11:45 PM
I little birdie told me that the current skills will not change, however the upgrades and passives might.

I demand to know this birdies name xD

Quientar
07-26-2014, 09:11 AM
Why not do skill evolving.

For example, introduce new skills that old skills change into if you meet certain prerequisites. Like fireball (going with op's choice of skill)...can be upgraded into fire blast if you have certain upgrades to the fireball skill...maybe a new quest line to introduce you to the new skill in game. This could be done for each new skill with 4 upgrades (or maybe 5 since it would be an expanded skill). Would give a lot more variety and could give a use for those unused skills.

obee
07-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Why not do skill evolving.

For example, introduce new skills that old skills change into if you meet certain prerequisites. Like fireball (going with op's choice of skill)...can be upgraded into fire blast if you have certain upgrades to the fireball skill...maybe a new quest line to introduce you to the new skill in game. This could be done for each new skill with 4 upgrades (or maybe 5 since it would be an expanded skill). Would give a lot more variety and could give a use for those unused skills.
+1 :)

keikali
07-26-2014, 09:16 AM
I demand to know this birdies name xD

Kei's sources are legit. I cannot reveal the name due to assasins for hire.

obee
07-26-2014, 09:17 AM
kei's sources are legit. I cannot reveal the name due to assasins for hire.

xd lolol