PDA

View Full Version : One Skill Challenge - AK 47 Section 13 Challenge

Vivenna
07-25-2014, 08:44 PM
One Skill Challenge
AK 47 Section 13 challenge

Would you like to test yourself?
Would you like to see if you can make it through whole map with one skill and one only?
This challenge is for YOU!

How does it work?

Rules are pretty simple. Player who wants to participate chooses ONE skill which he or she will be using during the challenge. Normal attack is allowed as well as using blood packs through all map. Your only objective is to kill all enemies and boss/bosses in the map (Fresnel Cemetery – Underground Blockade) as quick as possible. The ones who manage to break the record will be rewarded with cash prizes which is 50k (for now, as the record gets higher and the challenge will be more difficult the prize might be bigger as well ;)). We have some rules about level though. This little race is meant for players with levels 33+, as the judges usually are lvl 36. This might make it a bit harder for some of you, but all of this is for fun, so we want you to treat it as such :congratulatory:

Additional informations

Elixirs are NOT ALLOWED during the challenge! I know killing is more efficient with them, but we want to make it fair for everyone :)
It’s up to you what kind of weapons, gems or build you use, there are no rules about that
All vanity that drops for you during the challenge (Pink Biker Top/Grimacing Gargoyle Mask/Spiked White Biker Helmet/Dark Order’s Legs), you can keep it. Good luck to all of you, after all it would be a nice bonus :D
First record is set by Vivenna and I made it through in 2:44 at first try. We will keep you posted what the new record is. Additionally we will mention here as well all players who took part in with time they made it through whole map
Destroying boxes, barrels or any other breakable objects is irrelevant, you are there only to kill… kill… kill! *.*
The ones who already participated can retry challenge after 10 days

To participate…

Contact me (Vivenna/Vivennna) or Diia (Diiajil/Diiajilxp/Diiajilxpro/Diiajilbaby), who will invite you to map as well as one additional person to check if everything goes smooth, and if all goes as rules say. On mark one of judges will start counting time and you can start killing all enemies which will stand in your way :)

Good luck y'all!! :congratulatory:

Santosh Elangadi
07-27-2014, 06:34 AM
oh..........................................bish

Vivenna
07-27-2014, 09:02 AM
oh..........................................bish

o.O

Yarafeia
07-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Whaevs

doomdoomdoom
07-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Sounds fun! Is this within members of AK47 only or open to all?

Vivenna
07-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Sounds fun! Is this within members of AK47 only or open to all?

I think we might make it open to all players, dunno if anyone gonna be interested as such, looking at previous replies... lol
You gotta love haters tho ;)

Phantomas
07-28-2014, 05:44 AM
I think we might make it open to all players, dunno if anyone gonna be interested as such, looking at previous replies... lol
You gotta love haters tho ;)

Nice idea Viv. Im definitely interested, that is if some redhead won't show up, am already insane enough :hypnotysed: :witless: :distracted:

Vivenna
07-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Nice idea Viv. Im definitely interested, that is if some redhead won't show up, am already insane enough :hypnotysed: :witless: :distracted:

Yay, glad u like it! :) And, nahh, redhead will show up, but to be your judge.
When you look at it that might be even more creepy idea tho :eagerness: :D

doomdoomdoom
08-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I know you said any gems, but I wanted to ask if this particular gem was allowed....

It is level 27 so it lowers all my stats, but it gives me a speed boost. With it I run about as fast as someone with an elixir (a tiny bit faster than that).

Boogiez
08-05-2014, 01:34 AM
sounds cool i m in love to do that

Vivenna
08-11-2014, 01:57 PM
I know you said any gems, but I wanted to ask if this particular gem was allowed....

It is level 27 so it lowers all my stats, but it gives me a speed boost. With it I run about as fast as someone with an elixir (a tiny bit faster than that).

It still counts as buff, kinda like elixir thingy, so nahh, rather not allowed as well xP and sorry for late reply, been on vacation and totally forgot :)

Vivenna
08-11-2014, 02:00 PM
sounds cool i m in love to do that

Yay, glad to hear that. I just got back home, so as soon as I catch u we can do that ^^

doomdoomdoom
08-11-2014, 02:09 PM
It still counts as buff, kinda like elixir thingy, so nahh, rather not allowed as well xP and sorry for late reply, been on vacation and totally forgot :)

Sounds good. Thanks and hope you had a nice vacation. After Friday's contest, I will need to practice without my super speedy gem. ^_^

Vivenna
08-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Sounds good. Thanks and hope you had a nice vacation. After Friday's contest, I will need to practice without my super speedy gem. ^_^

Whenever you are ready just let me know, or Dii, but you already know :D
And thank you, I had great vacation :)

diiajil
08-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Lol seems that me and viv m.i.a these days lol
Not her not me online last time we were was for ur
Contest doom about time we did something else than
Usual boring stuff lol hugs sis :-)