PDA

View Full Version : My first pvp pottymouth!

Arterra
01-13-2011, 02:27 AM
Lol today was first time I meet those "special needs" people in pvp... Sorry but cmon, it was bad

1) qwertyson he wasn't exactly cussing out only throwing a lot of Noob around the place. Even bothered to pm me lol Noob. Meh, just childish.
2) ajjjj
No explanation. Devs will see what happened in there soon enough. For such a bad mouth it was surprising to see how he fell and ran quite a bit.
He actually me made respond to him in a similar manned >:( I try not to, but damn

Also confused on other topic. I was on void and airslash just kept murdering me. Switched to keeper staff and lol, I survive for 2 seconds. If I wasn't surprised, I might have actually killed him :S not sure what happened, professional error?

Zeus
01-13-2011, 02:51 AM
Ya, I know it sucks, people will always be there to ruin your game experience. I just try and be the better man and not curse at them, try it! I swear it makes them annoyed to the utmost extent because nothing they say seems to have an affect on you.

BlasterBird
01-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I personally pester them XD it's not very nice, but funny as heck! And when they rage quit, I pm them and they can't respond most times.

Kossi
01-13-2011, 08:18 AM
i stopped level 50 pvp right when the trash talkers started to rise

ProSophist
01-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Once you start pvping regularly you'll get quite used to it.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 12:05 PM
That Qwerty guy is such a child.

A few weeks back he was telling people in Balefort to "suck his (you know)", and devs can "blow him" because I told him to watch his mouth.

Some level 30 asked if anyone plays Capture the Flag, he told him to "shut the (expletive) up, (bundle of sticks)"

I think he was banned for it, because I didn't see him on for a while.

I automatically boot him from any group.

That Ajjj kid has been on my ignore list since the first week I started this game, there is no need for kids like him on this game.

Zerious
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM
i once threw off a twink from a while back (he still plays and ironically we're great friends after this fight.) I wasn't very competitive at the time but had just started twinking as Wolfsaura (pure dex bird) lvl 21. Anyways this guy was a dex mage and just totally slaughtering me. Well everytime he'd kill me, he'd say something like "Damn you hella weak!" At first i was annoyed and just kept to myself, but he kept killing me "Man you just suck!" Then i said "Yeah you're so good :D". He persisted "Nah you just weak." then i said "Nah you know you're just hella good. You should teach me :D" He left the game XD

Ladylove
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM
i once threw off a twink from a while back (he still plays and ironically we're great friends after this fight.) I wasn't very competitive at the time but had just started twinking as Wolfsaura (pure dex bird) lvl 21. Anyways this guy was a dex mage and just totally slaughtering me. Well everytime he'd kill me, he'd say something like "Damn you hella weak!" At first i was annoyed and just kept to myself, but he kept killing me "Man you just suck!" Then i said "Yeah you're so good :D". He persisted "Nah you just weak." then i said "Nah you know you're just hella good. You should teach me :D" He left the game XD

Smartass :)

KingFu
01-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Qwertyson is a noob. Just a plain noob that thinks he's good.

Imperial-legend
01-14-2011, 03:14 AM

lol u r a smart *** kisser and i did that too when my imp just started twinking at lvl50, since some kids were like slaughtering me fast and scolding me noob, i always went saying sth like' i m a newb and i m weak' then they clamed up.. rofl, i literally dont give a **** of what they say

Refriedchicken
01-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Qwertyson is a noob. Just a plain noob that thinks he's good.

That pretty much sums it up.

icantgetkills
01-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Ajjj got banned check the facebook page and he asked why... Lol....

skimmey
01-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Ajjj got banned check the facebook page and he asked why... Lol....

ajjj refers to ajejee or what????

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Qwerty called my bear S*** then continued on to challenge me 1v1... brought his friend making it 2v1, and lost 10-2, THEN cussed me out, Kudos to him.

Zerious
01-14-2011, 11:22 AM
lol u r a smart *** kisser and i did that too when my imp just started twinking at lvl50, since some kids were like slaughtering me fast and scolding me noob, i always went saying sth like' i m a newb and i m weak' then they clamed up.. rofl, i literally dont give a **** of what they say

Lol it's hella funny though cause now I could throw the same guy across forest manor if i wanted to XD but I won't since we're friends rofl