View Full Version : having bad lag issues plz help

ndirish8178
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
I play on phone (HTC one) but connected to WiFi and still have serious lag spikes....ping goes 70k+...I shut down all non essential apps and push notifications and reset modem/router combo ...any more help/suggestions would b appreciated

Eski
07-26-2014, 12:42 AM
Reinstall the app,i have that problem sometimes too

Milan Lame Man
07-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Try playing very close to the WiFi hotspot, if it fixes the issue.
Also my Sony XPeria Z1 stops WiFi for a few seconds every minute (regularly), so AL is not really playable on that phone. Maybe HTC One has a similar issue.

GuardianTwo
07-26-2014, 10:33 AM
I have one htc explorer, in which this lag problem was there!
There is a WiFi sleep policy in htc phones(I have never seen one in any other phone yet) which disconnects net/WiFi when not in use...
After correcting it , mine phone atleast don't lag coz of ping or net disconnect.. (yeah but still lags due to 600MHz processor lol)
I think you go to setting then wireless thing, then WiFi setting, press menu button there and go in advance option there... Select WiFi sleep policy and choose never and then select the check list of best wifi performance..
I think this may help you.. :)

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 11:30 AM
download an app called speedtest.net it gives full specs about ur network... if everything looks smooth then factory reset phone.