PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Elite farming guild

oppositesca
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
My gamertag is Opposites, lvl 40 roguewith glacian.

Euldor
07-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Recruitment is closed this weekend but I would recommend The Collective. Visit our thread for updates on recruiment.
Also, I heard Elite Runners are full of pro players too.

Ishtmeet
07-26-2014, 01:55 AM
There are few farming guilds I know of: The collectives and Elite runners. Either of these would be good for you. Try visiting guild main thread in this section that would help you to choose a guild that completely suits you.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

oppositesca
07-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Well looks like collective recruitment is currently closed... :(... and everyone I talk to in Elite Runners ignores me so **** them... wat happen to farmers inc do they still exist?

Starkinea
07-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Well looks like collective recruitment is currently closed... :(... and everyone I talk to in Elite Runners ignores me so **** them... wat happen to farmers inc do they still exist?
Well I see one officer replied you here... But With this attitude I think, our feelings are mutual, good luck with your future guild

oppositesca
07-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Iknow I got a bad attitude about that... but if a guild didnt want me y cant they just say it in a PM to me... instead of ignoring me, already a few ppl from Elite Runners just walk away and ignore me.. I even ran a successful elite run with one of the ppl in Elite Runners I msg her twice n still ignored... cant they just say (no u cant join), id appreciate it alot more if they were rude to me like that instead of ignoring me atleast they were being honest...