PDA

View Full Version : bears...

Burningdex
07-26-2014, 12:15 AM
some bear was teaming a mage the mage was losing, bear kept saying 1-0 2-0 etc then when he died he said luck... so i helped the mage the bear died he complained and asked to 1v1 he complained when i said dodge...

i told him to use no dodge buffs, i merked him and he cried its sad tbh if u have to rely on dodge to have u win
i hate egoiatical bears they truly sadden me... goodbye 51 back to merching (yes scary im being serious this time)

SillyJuan
07-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Even though I'm one of those bears, I hate sometimes not having a chance against savage with fiery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

synfullmagic_23110
07-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Kay
After I worked my but off for u :(
It's over

Burningdex
07-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Kay
After I worked my but off for u :(
It's over

mm sorry :( r u annoyed ?

synfullmagic_23110
07-26-2014, 12:26 AM
mm sorry :( r u annoyed ?

Party pooper

Burningdex
07-26-2014, 12:32 AM
kay :(

AppleNoob
07-26-2014, 01:40 AM
some bear was teaming a mage the mage was losing, bear kept saying 1-0 2-0 etc then when he died he said luck... so i helped the mage the bear died he complained and asked to 1v1 he complained when i said dodge...

i told him to use no dodge buffs, i merked him and he cried its sad tbh if u have to rely on dodge to have u win
i hate egoiatical bears they truly sadden me... goodbye 51 back to merching (yes scary im being serious this time)

I know people are going to bich about what im going to say but that sounds exactly like fqo
Oh and thats pretty sad that the bears teaming a mage and keeping a score for how many kills his "team" got

JTZ
07-26-2014, 01:48 AM
I one time went 7-3 against a level 7.. It was insane

Ssneakykills
07-26-2014, 02:08 AM
If everyone quit pvp after one bad pvp experience no one would pvp...

Motivating
07-26-2014, 02:34 AM
Don't quit 51, I only just got there!

Burningdex
07-26-2014, 02:40 AM
mm idk i want to get gold first then buy a good set and farm not half finsihed ff sets or ahadow sets etc

Armourslash
07-26-2014, 04:23 AM
51 is kinda sucky now, there's people teaming you and one says that you suck, there's 61's boosting from you and acting pro and there is people leaving ctf games without reason.

Sheugokin
07-26-2014, 06:41 AM
As many oldies have mentioned, the quality of PvP and the community has been declining. Before a nub like could get help from anyone, but now they are just shunnned upon. Hey, it's a team effort, so we need to help nubs in PvP. I do so anonymously in 51, 56, and 61 where everyone doesnt know my main lol. Then when I rekt them, they are like, "Who are you nub?".

That is just so fustratig, when they call you nub even when you clearly won by a landslide.

Well, DON'T quit bro, I was going to quit 51 to go to 66 but atm I am too lazy to level lol. So I am guessing I am stayig at 51 lol.

Trenton
07-26-2014, 09:13 AM
I don't see why people get mad when people rely on dodge.

Imagine if a bear had 0% dodge and birds had no dodge buff. Mages would reign supreme, then all of us would say "lol rely on dmg moar"

Yes a bear will rely on dodge, that's how they get anything done.

Laar
07-26-2014, 12:02 PM

Imagine if a bear had 0% dodge and birds had no dodge buff. Mages would reign supreme, then all of us would say "lol rely on dmg moar"

So I'm a big League of Legends player, and I can tell why dodge is the main problem in PvP.

In League of Legends, there is no dodge. Instead, there is huge amounts of health and armor, but most are still killable.

Dodge is stupid. It's like saying "Heheheh lemme rely on dodge so if you get me low I can hax and regen up again!". Instead, remove dodge from the whole picture and just make bears tankier, scale up the health and armor to a respctable amount, lower health regen (In LoL tanks could easily get 3000+ health, so no need for too much regen), and so forth to make it right. With health regen lowered, people could still kite bears without their regen bringing them back up to full, dodge isn't a factor anymore, and nukes can actually nuke without their skills being all dodged.

synfullmagic_23110
07-26-2014, 12:05 PM
51 is kinda sucky now, there's people teaming you and one says that you suck, there's 61's boosting from you and acting pro and there is people leaving ctf games without reason.

L61's luv meh

programmed
07-26-2014, 03:15 PM
(yes scary im being serious this time)
I'll believe it when I see it. How many times have you quit 51 now and always gone back? I lost count :3

killinclaw
07-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, what's better? 51 or 56? My bears lvl 49 atm

programmed
07-26-2014, 04:10 PM

I love both those levels equally as much. Although at 51 bears get around 36-38 dodge and 56 is more damage based with only 28-31 dodge depending on which str set. Both levels make good tanks and are pretty balanced.

Laar
07-26-2014, 04:14 PM

I love both those levels equally as much. Although at 51 bears get around 36-38 dodge and 56 is more damage based with only 28-31 dodge depending on which str set. Both levels make good tanks and are pretty balanced.
Except for the fact that glyph maces have as much damage as savage

programmed
07-26-2014, 04:16 PM

Not quite as much but its close. Even so they still can be beaten by a good bird or a mage. Only class that really has trouble against bears is the rhinos because they do much less damage so the fights never really end with them.

Laar
07-26-2014, 04:20 PM

Not quite as much but its close. Even so they still can be beaten by a good bird or a mage. Only class that really has trouble against bears is the rhinos because they do much less damage so the fights never really end with them.
K but you'll still get rekt by an obed bear

programmed
07-26-2014, 04:30 PM
K but you'll still get rekt by an obed bear

No not really. They can be pretty squishy, custom bear is much better than obe.

XghostzX
07-26-2014, 04:36 PM

Trent, dodge shouldn't be called dodge, it should be called the "Freebie" skill. It's BS when dodge is so outblown that all I ever want to do as a mage to a bear is repulse the dam guy back - but then nooo, I get stunned. The max dodge any character should have is around 33 (dodging 1/3 of the time is somewhat fair)... but i'd rather have dodge as a whole taken out. The only class I think that's fair to have dodge is the bird, but even then with their talon sets it gets annoying.

Trenton
07-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Trent, dodge shouldn't be called dodge, it should be called the "Freebie" skill. It's BS when dodge is so outblown that all I ever want to do as a mage to a bear is repulse the dam guy back - but then nooo, I get stunned. The max dodge any character should have is around 33 (dodging 1/3 of the time is somewhat fair)... but i'd rather have dodge as a whole taken out. The only class I think that's fair to have dodge is the bird, but even then with their talon sets it gets annoying.
@Laar Quoting Ghost because idk how to double quote,

I know dodge is of course stupid, everyone hates it, etc. but the devs can't TAKE DODGE OUT and add 3000 health to a bear, 2000 to a bird and fox, and 1500 to a mage and rhino, that's not possible.

@Ghost, I of course see where you're coming from, but let's take out what each class relies on.

Bear- Dodge. If a bear had ZERO dodge, HONESTLY, what could it do? By the time a bear beckon stomps, as a bird or mage, I could do break shatter blast or ice fire drain, and the bear would die. A bear HAS TO rely on at least some dodges.

Bird- Also Dodge. If a bird had ZERO dodge, bears would turn to a 9 beckon stomp build and would wreck havoc on birds, and the bird wouldn't stand a chance for mages either, because ice fire dead.

Mage- Heal and or Mana Shield. Do you think that a mage will have ANY chance without heal? A quick beckon stomp or a quick blast would destroy the class.

If dodge was erased, PvP imo would be 10x more unbalanced than it is now.

I don't think I put my first post in the correct tone, I didn't mean "Lol it's ok to RELY on dodge"

What I meant was, all classes have a priority, a dependency, and for bears, it's dodge. I meant nothing bad by it.

Laar
07-26-2014, 05:33 PM
When I said erase dodge out of the picture, I also mentioned scaling health/armor up and scaling health regen down. And scaling health to 3000 health is too much for PL, because in LoL they have lifesteal/spell vamp, which makes it so that you get some health back depending on how much damage you do (If you have 10% lifesteal, you get 10 health from every 100 damage you deal). Here, nukes can't last long enough against a bear because of the lack of gaining health along the fight, so bears can draw the fight out. Obviously the PvP needs to be changed because dodge is really bad for PL, but like Sam said, might as well start making PL2.

It's too much work to rework all the stats and bringing in new stats into the picture.

programmed
07-26-2014, 05:36 PM
If you think PL has a lot of dodge, in AL I saw a l41 rogue with 72 dodge.

Reunegade
07-26-2014, 06:00 PM
If you think PL has a lot of dodge, in AL I saw a l41 rogue with 72 dodge.
Learn to AL nab, dodge only works in PvE

programmed
07-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Learn to AL nab, dodge only works in PvE

Wat ._.

Trenton
07-26-2014, 08:15 PM
Learn to AL nab, dodge only works in PvE Learn to AL nab, dodge also works in PvP, but only for auto attacks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TastyChickens
07-26-2014, 08:31 PM
aww so this is why you cant pvp..

Impact
07-26-2014, 09:20 PM

I told all u nubs, 51 is all nub dex beckon stomp auto high ego dex bears...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Impact
07-26-2014, 09:22 PM

why I also hate 51-61 I always get farmed by people 10 lvla higher then me and i do like 2 dmg to them while they dish out 300 dmg...

Impact
07-26-2014, 09:33 PM

Ghost this is EXTREMELY true, bears with op dmg AND tanking abilites( -dmg, Ib, hp etc) shouldnt have the most dodge of ALL THE CLASSES.

Armourslash
07-27-2014, 01:34 AM
So I'm a big League of Legends player, and I can tell why dodge is the main problem in PvP.

In League of Legends, there is no dodge. Instead, there is huge amounts of health and armor, but most are still killable.

Dodge is stupid. It's like saying "Heheheh lemme rely on dodge so if you get me low I can hax and regen up again!". Instead, remove dodge from the whole picture and just make bears tankier, scale up the health and armor to a respctable amount, lower health regen (In LoL tanks could easily get 3000+ health, so no need for too much regen), and so forth to make it right. With health regen lowered, people could still kite bears without their regen bringing them back up to full, dodge isn't a factor anymore, and nukes can actually nuke without their skills being all dodged.
Nono don't make bears tankier, it will make them op over all characters...

Laar
07-27-2014, 01:49 AM
Nono don't make bears tankier, it will make them op over all characters...
Make them tankier, but remove dodge. Tbh PL shouldn't have dodge at all.

Obviously you didn't read the whole thing. League of Legends is one of the most balanced games in the whole entire world, and that's because of counter plays, strategies, etc. You can use any skill and know that it will work except if you have bad aim with your skill shots, you're out of range, you're silenced, etc. And that's because there is no dodge. You can do so many things without having to worry about "Oh is this gonna miss? I'm so scared".

We need more options in PL PvP. We need more counter play, which we don't have because of dodge. If a bear has 50 dodge and you miss over half your skills, what are you going to do? There's no options, in other words no counter play. Remove dodge, scale up health, armor, and damage, lower health regen, and make stats like Lifesteal and Spell Vamp. This way, nukes can nuke without dying as fast (let's say a nuke does 300 damage, if you have 10% lifesteal you'll gain 30 health) so they stand a chance against long/drawn out fights.

Of course, when I say scale up tankiness (excluding dodge, saying that there is no dodge), it has to be done to every class. Who's gonna win, a 3000 health bear or a 600 health mage? It pretty much doesn't matter how much Lifesteal the mage has (assuming that Lifesteal exists in PL), she's gonna die.

There is obviously a ton of PvP balance needed to be done already, but on top of that dodge has to be removed (unless they get scaled down, but it still remains a problem).

Burningdex
07-27-2014, 03:08 AM
scary knows me too well.. im back:3 figured out how to rek bears by kiting with my scrapers rr sk mix

programmed
07-27-2014, 06:59 AM
Lol knew it

Impact
07-27-2014, 07:14 AM
scary knows me too well.. im back:3 figured out how to rek bears by kiting with my scrapers rr sk mix

yay now 56 bear plz

Waug
07-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Sorry but its bit funny when ppls say dodge should b removed or something like that, dodge was always there since b4 u started to do PvP. That how u learned to play, learned to dodge more, learned to kill the opponent even if he dodges bit more or less. U lerned if ur skill got dodge what else u can do either to chqrge again or to defend urself either by skill or by kiting, u got dodge debuffs to make opponents dodge less, It can also b fun and stregic also at the same time it makes PvP more versatile PROBLEM IS NOT THAT ATALL.

Problem is these parameters dodge, crit slowly but steadily got op and op-er ( sorry devs, but this is one of the most biggest mistake made by devs ) look this parameters works in a percentage scale and to the some extent luck factors and defenately dodge should be limited to <50% and proper scaling of everything is also necessary on top of that.

Impact
07-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Sorry but its bit funny when ppls say dodge should b removed or something like that, dodge was always there since b4 u started to do PvP. That how u learned to play, learned to dodge more, learned to kill the opponent even if he dodges bit more or less. U lerned if ur skill got dodge what else u can do either to chqrge again or to defend urself either by skill or by kiting, u got dodge debuffs to make opponents dodge less, It can also b fun and stregic also at the same time it makes PvP more versatile PROBLEM IS NOT THAT ATALL.

Problem is these parameters dodge, crit slowly but steadily got op and op-er ( sorry devs, but this is one of the most biggest mistake made by devs ) look this parameters works in a percentage scale and to the some extent luck factors and defenately dodge should be limited to <50% and proper scaling of everything is also necessary on top of that.

But if dodge is nerfed, foxes and birds( not op bears) will be greatly effected by it while mages will benifit from it due to their crit and dmg.

Waug
07-27-2014, 08:30 AM
That's where scaling comes,
Also If u read u know I say mages DMG is op

Elegants
07-27-2014, 08:45 AM
Bye. Ur sucha a quiter lol.

Reunegade
07-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Learn to AL nab, dodge also works in PvP, but only for auto attacks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rekt

killinclaw
07-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Ok. Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll try 51 out first since I'm almost there.

bearuang
07-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Umm i hope the bear name's isnot urdexsan ._.

XghostzX
07-30-2014, 11:03 PM
@Trenton - I don't think bears and birds SHOULD rely on dodge, as you said. Yes, they do now. And of course everyone relies on buffs. But that's just the problem - every class needs to rely on something that's far more predictable. For instance, a bear should rely on armor and a certain skill hitting (a mage relies on heal + mana shield), and a bird focusing on brutal damage. I think a bird is the only class that deserves to have dodge, honestly. If they didn't have dodge then they'd be too squishy... but someone intelligent needs to come up with something else that birds can rely on - the bear is a different scenario, thus the title of the thread.

synfullmagic_23110
07-30-2014, 11:45 PM
... but someone intelligent needs to come up with something else that birds can rely on .

Crit

Burningdex
07-31-2014, 01:02 AM
@Trenton - I don't think bears and birds SHOULD rely on dodge, as you said. Yes, they do now. And of course everyone relies on buffs. But that's just the problem - every class needs to rely on something that's far more predictable. For instance, a bear should rely on armor and a certain skill hitting (a mage relies on heal + mana shield), and a bird focusing on brutal damage. I think a bird is the only class that deserves to have dodge, honestly. If they didn't have dodge then they'd be too squishy... but someone intelligent needs to come up with something else that birds can rely on - the bear is a different scenario, thus the title of the thread.

repulse

synfullmagic_23110
07-31-2014, 03:31 AM
repulse

Lately I been owning bears o.o
Idk if it's pure luck
If they are letting me win
Or I found out how to own em :D

angeldawn
07-31-2014, 07:15 AM

But in LOL you can constantly teleport back to base to regen or get out of a hairy situation

I think mana regen needs to be lowered (esp for bird and bear) more Health regen.

programmed
07-31-2014, 07:19 AM
But in LOL you can constantly teleport back to base to regen or get out of a hairy situation

I think mana regen needs to be lowered (esp for bird and bear) more Health regen.

You can teleport but it takes so long to complete it that you could be dead before you actually get back to base.

Laar
07-31-2014, 08:49 PM

You can teleport but it takes so long to complete it that you could be dead before you actually get back to base.
This. When in a team fight, you can't recall back to base and heal up, because you're gonna die and your recall gets interrupted (if you take damage while recalling, it stops the recall). PL is constantly gonna be team fighting, so you have to learn to conserve your health and work with what you've got.

Impact
07-31-2014, 09:16 PM

bird could rely on A buff that increases m/s and h/s a buff that has a proc or something ex: every attack u do decreases your opponents armour for 2 seconds by 1 a lvl or something.
And a foxes could be a buff every attack poisons the enemy?
Just wild suggestions lol

Depury
08-06-2014, 01:30 PM
51 is fun... But there are certain players (ahem Justenbieber ahem) that leave before they die and act pro when they eventually win the game with 10 kills... Seriously? You left and got like 100 deaths all for 10 kills... Spacetime should make it impossible to leave until 5 seconds has passed. Most teamers don't give a crap about their kdr... I honestly don't know what sts was thinking with the whole 1 death thing.

Armourslash
08-07-2014, 02:20 AM
51 is fun... But there are certain players (ahem Justenbieber ahem) that leave before they die and act pro when they eventually win the game with 10 kills... Seriously? You left and got like 100 deaths all for 10 kills... Spacetime should make it impossible to leave until 5 seconds has passed. Most teamers don't give a crap about their kdr... I honestly don't know what sts was thinking with the whole 1 death thing.

I hate that too, people who team and act pro, I mean ur not doing 1v1..

synfullmagic_23110
08-07-2014, 03:03 AM
I hate that too, people who team and act pro, I mean ur not doing 1v1..
I just ignore since I know I can eat em up 1v1

Depury
08-07-2014, 08:14 AM
I just ignore since I know I can eat em up 1v1

ikr... then i find them 1v1 and completely eat them and then i start calling them food or as i like to say it "FEWD!!!"

NotYoCookiez
08-07-2014, 11:43 AM
If everyone quit pvp after one bad pvp experience no one would pvp...

soo true.

anahadaz
08-08-2014, 08:41 AM
IMO 51 bears arent massively op, they are slightly better than other classes but they can be killed! Ywforsuck and drushh can easily rek bears because they know how to use mage, and birds destroy bears if they get space and they can hit roots and nuke! Bow bears are actually incredibly squishy although if they run sk bow will get them up to full. Talon bears most likely late rage which just reks.

Laar
08-08-2014, 12:52 PM
The only problem for mages are bow bears. You have to land a complete combo multiple times to kill one, and bears have so much damage with a bow that it is not going to happen at least half the time.

anahadaz
08-09-2014, 11:16 AM
The only problem for mages are bow bears. You have to land a complete combo multiple times to kill one, and bears have so much damage with a bow that it is not going to happen at least half the time.

I think that if a staff mage was to hit fire at the start of the fight vs a bowbear they would rek him easily, and that is where dodge comes into play.