PDA

View Full Version : lol.. im done

gaararhen
07-26-2014, 02:43 AM
That's it.. There's just no way for a non-plat player to play this game anymore.. Thanks sts its been fun

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 02:54 AM
well chatting is free in game.

Jig
07-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Well you join a dungeon for free and pvp for free

There are ways to succeed without plat buddy^^

Anarchist
07-26-2014, 02:59 AM
I am hoping next there wil be a plan to revalue elite loots so freemium players can have a chance to do what they do best, farm, in order to achieve some of this Bill Gates pets, rings and weapons.

Ishtmeet
07-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Bye have fun :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jig
07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
I am hoping next there wil be a plan to revalue elite loots so freemium players can have a chance to do what they do best, farm, in order to achieve some of this Bill Gates pets, rings and weapons.

Just how Pocket legends sort of is... But not exactly like pocket legends.

gaararhen
07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
QUOTE=Iliketolol;1749535]well chatting is free in game.[/QUOTE]
One reason i play but almost all my friends quit the game too.. Its a bit sad

Milan Lame Man
07-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Yes, you will never be able to afford arcane gear and only a few mythics.
But if you accept that you are second league, you can play the game just as well.
All maps are just as difficult to be playable with farmable pets and affordable gear.
Of course you need to find a guild where you will not be ignored for lack of gear.

And, obviously, PvP is off limits. Then there are better PvP games out there anyway.

ClumsyCactus
07-26-2014, 03:36 AM
well chatting is free in game.

Actually, i Cost quite alot...
Liar.

Gensin
07-26-2014, 04:09 AM
Bad buisness move sts, IM NOT TRYING TO THREAT, but maybe this year around AL will not get a mmorpg award.

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 04:26 AM
QUOTE=Iliketolol;1749535]well chatting is free in game.
One reason i play but almost all my friends quit the game too.. Its a bit sad[/QUOTE]

you can always chat with me, when you feel alone! feel free to add 'lmao'

obee
07-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Hehe all I do now is chat instead of actually playing. But good luck in life dude :) maybe you'll come back

keikali
07-26-2014, 08:22 AM
You think I lolpve? god no. not for the time being because its too zzz.

i go into pvp to derp and sign on to chat with guildies and friends. thats it.

Amicusdei
07-26-2014, 08:32 AM
i have a friend who has a lot of top gear (archon, mythic armor, maul, arcane pet) and he has never used plat.
we play together all the time and help each other get new stuff.
it can be done, but it isnt easy.
I understand your frustration, but its not entirely true that non plat users cant win.

yasshh
07-26-2014, 11:43 AM
One reason i play but almost all my friends quit the game too.. Its a bit sad

you can always chat with me, when you feel alone! feel free to add 'lmao'[/QUOTE]

Yep u will hav fun with him... He likes to lol

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Here's another option:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166573-Try-It

Energizeric
07-26-2014, 12:48 PM
i have a friend who has a lot of top gear (archon, mythic armor, maul, arcane pet) and he has never used plat.
we play together all the time and help each other get new stuff.
it can be done, but it isnt easy.
I understand your frustration, but its not entirely true that non plat users cant win.

It can be done, but you will never have the best gear for the current season. I've resorted to accepting that I will always have things after they were the best. For example, I will have Samael probably when Nekro comes out and the price of a Sam egg drops, just as I purchased Hammerjaw after Glacian came out. And I got my Kershal after the level 41 cap as it was too expensive during the 36 cap. And I will most likely eventually get an arcane ring, but it will be next season when the price goes down (or possibly even the season after that).

So I'm always running at a slight disadvantage, but I am still better geared than most players. I work very hard for my gold and I put in a decent amount of time in game (usually 2-3 hours per day). I realize not everyone has that kind of time, so obviously just like anything else if you don't put in the time you will not do as well. If you work out in the gym 15 minutes per day, your muscles will not be as big as the guy who spends 3 hours there. There is no way around that fact, nor should there be.

Thexkid
07-26-2014, 01:04 PM
It can be done, but you will never have the best gear for the current season. I've resorted to accepting that I will always have things after they were the best. For example, I will have Samael probably when Nekro comes out and the price of a Sam egg drops, just as I purchased Hammerjaw after Glacian came out. And I got my Kershal after the level 41 cap as it was too expensive during the 36 cap. And I will most likely eventually get an arcane ring, but it will be next season when the price goes down (or possibly even the season after that).

So I'm always running at a slight disadvantage, but I am still better geared than most players. I work very hard for my gold and I put in a decent amount of time in game (usually 2-3 hours per day). I realize not everyone has that kind of time, so obviously just like anything else if you don't put in the time you will not do as well. If you work out in the gym 15 minutes per day, your muscles will not be as big as the guy who spends 3 hours there. There is no way around that fact, nor should there be.
Same for me bro, i got Glacian after samuel came out. Got razorbacks after new 41cap came out. Im currently waiting for sam to drop also. Trying not to think about an arcane ring atm lol.

ClumsyCactus
07-26-2014, 01:54 PM

Sooo, if we take your gym metaphor, plat is steroids? Except it is not lllegeal to buy plat

Jig
07-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Plat can be a Pre-workout type, not a drug like steroids xD

Don't reckon many will know what Pre workout is here but eh

Kakashis
07-26-2014, 10:38 PM
What Energizeric said. I buy gears when they're not so fresh anymore. I recently was able to afford the mythic bow, but I'll never have the arcane ring lol

Filthyness
07-26-2014, 11:51 PM
quick calculation : to acquire the best gear you need around 285m gold , well sir if you do elites for 3 months 20 dungeons a day you still wouldnt have 80m not even 70 and that if you are VERY lucky and u dont spend any of your gold

Vixenne
07-27-2014, 05:50 AM
You just need patience. I obtained my mythic gears purely by just saving up my gold and selling stuff.

Serancha
07-27-2014, 07:52 AM
quick calculation : to acquire the best gear you need around 285m gold , well sir if you do elites for 3 months 20 dungeons a day you still wouldnt have 80m not even 70 and that if you are VERY lucky and u dont spend any of your gold

Where'd you get that number? You don't need 285m. Even with arcane ring, sam and full mythics you're looking at less than 150m.

Gensin
07-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Where'd you get that number? You don't need 285m. Even with arcane ring, sam and full mythics you're looking at less than 150m.

Heres a post from her In her thread Serancha.

Well as many of you may have noticed the prices are extremely high , think about shady and surge and the arcane ring , 110-120m gold , i really doubt that the prices are supposed to be like this , otherwise why cant we trade an amount of gold which is more than 99.999.999 , i have been trying to figure out why is this happening , and please dont tell me " supply and demand " , anyone can ask 99m for anything but the problem is in those who buy for these prices , if you want to be maxed out gear with the best 2 pets ( Shady and Surge , Samael ) this is what you will pay :

1- weapon = 20-25m

2- mythic armor and helm = lets say 2.5m for all classes

3- Arcane ring = 115-120 m

4- mythic amulet = 300-500k

5- pets = S@S 120m , samael 25m

And guess what you have to pay around 285m to have these items and pets , and i didn't mention the other pets you might need ( Arcane , mythic , Legendary ) , and if you want a good vanity you have to drop another couple of millions too .

so what do you think ?

Serancha
07-27-2014, 08:05 AM
S&s is outrageously overpriced and is an exclusive event reward pet so should not be calculated as "best gear". Samael is still top pet for non-event winning players and can be saved up for and obtained without using plat.

A gear set like most players use - without arcane ring, but with a top weapon, mythics and sam would be well below 50m.

MoloToha
07-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Oh, this game is actually playable even with (not) lame ancient druid gear and a crate weapon. As tank, I prefer to wear ancient druid set + old good conquistador's wall although I have fully-gemmed mythic set and magma claymore of assault. I think, the same is for rogues/mages. Of course, you will not be able to own PvP, but PvE is played pretty good even with cheap gear.

Bunny♥
07-27-2014, 11:21 AM
rage quit? I'm sure you're still in game, playing.