PDA

View Full Version : Add the title [I am Muted]

Counterhit ph
07-26-2014, 08:32 AM
I suggest to add the title [I am Muted]. but it is better,you can only use it when you are really muted. And some words are bad that we didn't know so why should we be muted. We need that title so others would know, and it could start arguements of the player not replying.

Andrisber
07-26-2014, 09:34 AM
Yep, usable!

Kevin Christo Kaunang
07-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Good one

Schnitzel
07-26-2014, 01:21 PM
I just rename my pet Deary to "Muted"

lethaljade
07-26-2014, 03:38 PM
I think the whole idea of being muted is to prohibit us from communicating with others, for a short peorid of time. This is to ensure people will hesitate to say inappropriate things/ rude comments to other players, I feel your pain a mutes annoying, and very frustrating when you just appear to br ignoring a friend or another play mid conversion lol, but I cant see this idea happening, as it defeats the purpose of being muted.

Gensin
07-27-2014, 12:23 AM
Or just get naked and cry.

Counterhit ph
07-27-2014, 03:22 AM
I think the whole idea of being muted is to prohibit us from communicating with others, for a short peorid of time. This is to ensure people will hesitate to say inappropriate things/ rude comments to other players, I feel your pain a mutes annoying, and very frustrating when you just appear to br ignoring a friend or another play mid conversion lol, but I cant see this idea happening, as it defeats the purpose of being muted.

Just to express on what happened to you.

Counterhit ph
07-30-2014, 07:57 AM
Edited. And some words are bad that we didn't know so why should we be muted. We need that title so others would know, and it could start arguements of the player not replying.

Raleighzsz
07-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Nice

warriorromio
07-30-2014, 11:25 PM
If not titel then what about a msg to other player we want to chat..
The player u want to chat is currently muted

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Bless
07-31-2014, 12:25 PM
I think the whole idea of being muted is to prohibit us from communicating with others, for a short peorid of time. This is to ensure people will hesitate to say inappropriate things/ rude comments to other players, I feel your pain a mutes annoying, and very frustrating when you just appear to br ignoring a friend or another play mid conversion lol, but I cant see this idea happening, as it defeats the purpose of being muted. How does it defeat the purpose of mutes? Its a title to notify others that you are indeed muted otherwise they'll think you are ignoring them.