PDA

View Full Version : Try It

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Hey guys. As most of you realize, endgame pvp (endgame in general) is a pile of baloney. For the average character, it takes about 150+ mil gold to fully gear up with Samael, not including any other pets like SnS. IMO, it shouldn't be this way. What is it, takes 300+ mil to gear up with SnS? That's a bit ridiculous. So here, i've stopped endgame and decided to just help out noobs (make a new toon and guide new players through maps, gifting while doing so), and met some cool people on the journey. I hereby propose all of you to try twinking. Give it a shot, at first I was one of those people who would lol@twinks and put them down but I never knew what twinking was like until I tried it, and I tell you, it's better than today's endgame pvp. It requires much more SKILL at a lower level. Gear is CHEAP, a lv. 15-16 warrior would probably take 3 mil gold to gear up, not like the 150 mil at endgame. Everyone is friendly, believe it or not. There is still ganging and spawning, but hey, that's part of the game and happens at every level. For those of you interested, I recommend you to try level brackets 15-16, 22-23, or 26-27. 15-16 would be most ideal, it's a very active bracket with many different guilds to try out and helpful hands. 22-23 takes more skill to be successful. In that bracket, everyone is running around with Samaels, so you gotta be pretty skilled to compete at that level. And last but not least, there's 26-27. To me, this would be the most enjoyable bracket, however it isn't the most active one because most leveled up to endgame. Twinking is also a very good investment (if you're cheap and don't want to spend gold). Reason being is that all these twink gear ia discontinued, so the value of all the items you buy will not go down (unless they introduce better gear, tarloks or druids for example). The best thing about twinking is that it is FUN! I honestly can't remember when the last time I actually had fun in this game. You should definitely give it a shot, I find clashes and 1v1 rooms (or whatever else you enjoy) on a daily basis. Sorry for this one long rant paragraph, but you'll get your money's worth. Enjoy and remember , this is a game. The purpose of a game is to have fun. AL shouldn't be half the source of your white hairs.

Xeusx
07-26-2014, 10:56 AM
White hairs? How? ._. .-. -.-

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 10:57 AM
i recommend to try every bracket right from lvl 3 and advance till 36.

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 10:58 AM

Stress.

Anarchist
07-26-2014, 11:00 AM

You get white hair due to stress caused by repetitive one shots from a bully arcane ring and mythic bow rogue at endgame.

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 11:02 AM
You get white hair due to stress caused by repetitive one shots from a bully arcane ring and mythic bow rogue at endgame.

No, those guys are food. Ask Zeus

Xeusx
07-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Now that's so stress

Anarchist
07-26-2014, 11:07 AM
No, those guys are food. Ask Zeus

I remember 1vs1 rooms were like cattles of mages lined up on the opposite team and zeus farming them at turn.

LeL.

Zeus
07-26-2014, 11:10 AM
I remember 1vs1 rooms were like cattles of mages lined up on the opposite team and zeus farming them at turn.

LeL.

You made me feel guilty about that, I remember! -.-

Bangbam
07-26-2014, 11:11 AM
are you jackmihada?
the tank thats in 26?

Zeus
07-26-2014, 11:12 AM
are you jackmihada?
the tank thats in 26?

Yea, he is.

havenjacket
07-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Twinks ftw try L5

epicrrr
07-26-2014, 11:18 AM
yes try low level pvp :)

and please use paragraphs i have to squint my eyes just to ready the post, yes i read it because it contains low lvl pvping :banana:

Madxnoob
07-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Love this post, twinking rule's for people on a low budget. Ive stayed level 10 since season 1 because it's so much cheaper and all endgamer's eventually come down when the game comes to a stall :-) Plenty of Level 10 guild's now, come down an clash ^_^

epicrrr
07-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Love this post, twinking rule's for people on a low budget. Ive stayed level 10 since season 1 because it's so much cheaper and all endgamer's eventually come down when the game comes to a stall :-) Plenty of Level 10 guild's now, come down an clash ^_^

how many guild all in all? if it gets lively again expect us down.

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
are you jackmihada?
the tank thats in 26?

Yeah, best tank at that bracket ;)

Instanthumor
07-26-2014, 11:46 AM
i recommend to try every bracket right from lvl 3 and advance till 36.

The thing about really low levels is that I don't have enough skill points... I like my skill points...

Iliketolol
07-26-2014, 11:57 AM
The thing about really low levels is that I don't have enough skill points... I like my skill points...

make abaddon ur skill:p

Energizeric
07-26-2014, 12:57 PM
I recently made a level 10 twink. I was able to get all the best gear for around 300k, although I already had the tarlok amulet which is the most expensive part, so probably around 800k-1m for the whole set. Now I'm in the process of trying for grand gems, so far I got 3/10. Once that is complete I will try it out and see how I do. If I find it boring I can always sell the gear and level up to a higher level. For a pet I just got Dovabear. For a twink he seems about as good as any arcane pet as his stat bonus is as high as just about any arcane pet except Singe, and his mana regen is much needed at twink levels.

Wutzgood
07-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Yeah I keep 3 mains and 3 twinks. My mains are strictly set up for pve and twinks for pvp. End game pvp has never been fun IMO. Twinking has alot more evenly geared people which is why I enjoy it and its affordable.

My twinks are:

Wutzup-21/Mage
Wutzdown-16/warrior
Wutzshakin-10/rogue

Send a friend request if anyone needs a teammate. I Don't belong to any twink guild and just normally run by myself lol.

Ennex
07-26-2014, 05:23 PM
grins misses u!
u left w/o a word!..
lol.. and I still owe u some gold [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Kakashis
07-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Yup I twink at 7-9 and tried 32 for a bit with a maul. I just sold the maul to buy the mythic bow so I can elite better this and next season, but yeah highly recommended!

Assumptions
07-27-2014, 12:49 AM
AL shouldn't be half the source of your white hairs.
Agree. :encouragement:

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Twink PvP have more players than Endgame Pvp. There's a reason. And the reason has been posted by instant. Yea, twink is a lot of fun :3 and need real skills lol. Better than end game clash where if your juggernaut fails at start you're dead.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Yeah I keep 3 mains and 3 twinks. My mains are strictly set up for pve and twinks for pvp. End game pvp has never been fun IMO. Twinking has alot more evenly geared people which is why I enjoy it and its affordable.

My twinks are:

Wutzup-21/Mage
Wutzdown-16/warrior
Wutzshakin-10/rogue

Send a friend request if anyone needs a teammate. I Don't belong to any twink guild and just normally run by myself lol.

Lol evenly geared, half of the lvl 10-11-12-13-14 pvp players doesn't know what he's doing there and gets ganged by one guild filled with arcane pets and tarlok gear:D.

kurd4ever
07-28-2014, 02:55 AM
Try out lvl 17-19 you wont be dissapointed its the best and most fun bracet imo

ChillyPepper
07-28-2014, 10:07 AM
meh last time i tryed endgame.... ummm.... ehm.... ow yea right... 21lvl cap... cuz after that arcanes and mythics started to show up... and im not rich player @.@ just average

Madxnoob
07-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Level 10 Preferred--another great thing about twinking is that we have a variety of weapons we can use instead of 1 main item. Example's, Vilinous Blade's & Depraved Blade's Or Gloom, Devour, and Raid Recurve bows'. I love playing with different proc's. #Twink4Lyfe IGN: Madxnoob

Instanthumor
07-28-2014, 10:50 AM
Level 10 Preferred--another great thing about twinking is that we have a variety of weapons we can use instead of 1 main item. Example's, Vilinous Blade's & Depraved Blade's Or Gloom, Devour, and Raid Recurve bows'. I love playing with different proc's. #Twink4Lyfe IGN: Madxnoob

Great point! To elaborate, it's not all about that lucky crit. It's not all about that lucky stunlock. It requires actual skill to dominate as a twink.

Riptank
07-28-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm glad you appreciated twink.. Welcome to the club! :)
Imo 15-16 bracket is lil boring since most of the time you only farm noobs and most twink guilds are ally? lol? seriously the only thing they don't ally are those small twink guild.. Less intense with lots of complain especially when they encounter us level 17-18, our level farm pro's and twink we don't just farm noobs like what they do.. They complain a lot like if they don't fight level 14 lmao.. Try level 17-19, less noob farming, less ally, but definitely intense action and thrill. A pure twink vs twink room.

Instanthumor
07-28-2014, 11:23 AM
Imo 15-16 bracket is lil boring since most of the time you only farm noobs and most twink guilds are ally? lol? seriously the only thing they don't ally are those small twink guild.. Less intense with lots of complain especially when they encounter us level 17-18, our level farm pro's and twink we don't just farm noobs like what they do.. They complain a lot like if they don't fight level 14 lmao.. Try level 17-19, less noob farming, less ally, but definitely intense action and thrill. A pure twink vs twink room.

Cool story bro :)

Xeusx
07-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Of course! This is a fun bracket! ;)
Oh and don't forget to start put enemies in PvP to ignore list, this will make you feel relax. :D

UndeadJudge
07-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Yeah, best tank at that bracket ;)

Well, that's debatable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk