PDA

View Full Version : Can't open the game - please HELP!

Jawbreakers
07-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Please help I can't open the game anymore.

When I open, it's just black screen and here the sound then it crashes.

I already deleted the game then re download and still it's crashing.

I tried opening it from my iPhone but it's okay and I can play with it. The device I'm having issue is with my iPad mini. iOS updated , game client updated but I don't see anything that might cause it from my end.

Please help. Let me know if further details required.
tIA!

zenon orogo
07-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Yah my daughter had the same exact problem with you on her ipad, now she can't play it. The last thing she did was she unintentionally press the ok buttom on the hero pack that always pop out. Then the game crashed.

I'm using ipad air and i dont have any issue so far.

Please help, give us instruction how to fix this, thank you.

Jawbreakers
07-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Yes I remember exactly the same thing.

I was in the shop - particularly on the hero pack unintentionally press the okay button and there it crashed. Then trying to start again the game but no it's not coming back.

So giving the same issue we have, maybe we now say there's an issue on the Shop functionality of the game.

Hope Devs will look into this soonest. A reply on this thread would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jawbreakers
07-27-2014, 11:55 PM
Any GMs or even a community moderator in the house?

zenon orogo
07-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Any gm, moderators or admin that can help solve this problem? Thank you.

Jawbreakers
07-28-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm loosing hope man..

zenon orogo
07-29-2014, 12:45 PM
We need help, please reply, ty

zenon orogo
07-30-2014, 03:59 AM
Bump ~

zenon orogo
07-31-2014, 02:09 AM
Bump ~

Jawbreakers
07-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Fourth day of this critical user/customer issue and still got no what so ever from the Admin/Game devs.
#SADTHING

jb57542
07-31-2014, 10:14 AM
Fourth day of this critical user/customer issue and still got no what so ever from the Admin/Game devs.
#SADTHING

Try sending G-M or Remien a private message or e-mail Spacetime support to try and speed up the process.

Jawbreakers
08-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Try sending G-M or Remien a private message or e-mail Spacetime support to try and speed up the process.

Will do this, hope i could find the answer, but where i could find them? Okay, hold on will browse and look on some threads.

Thanks!

Remiem
08-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Hey guys, I will pass this along to our QA testers to investigate. However, it is best to e-mail our support team so that they can help walk you through some troubleshooting steps. Head over to support.spacetimestudios.com and click on "Contact Us" to send in a ticket. They will get back to you ASAP.

zenon orogo
08-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Finally a reply, hope this will be fix this ASAP, thanks...

Jawbreakers
08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
I've already logged an issue ticket as per advise by Rem. They are already looking into it.
Hope it got resolved soon.
Thanks for the assistance!

Dradow
08-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Yesterday I Could Only Login 30 Secs Or A Min After Starting The Game... Now Today After 2 Mins Of Waiting At The Loading Screen It Reconnect At The Loading Screen 3-4 Times & I Still Can Barely Got On A Few Times In The Day Now

I'm Sure I Seen U In Outpost Once...

Jawbreakers
08-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Apparently the game is working now on my iPad mini 2.

Idk why, i just unistalled it the last time I tried opening the game and failed many times. I played only on my phone.
Until yesterday I downloaded the game from my iCloud again the game to try my luck again and suddenly it worked.

I can open now the game but I'm not pretty sure how/what caused it to start working again.

Anyhow, Thanks for the assistance for all the people behind this.

Glad I'm back online on my tablet. See you ingame.

zenon orogo
08-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Congrats to you jaw, unfortunately to my daughter's ipad 4, AB has still the same issue, anyway it doesnt matter her, she just want to play the games I'm playing, she can still play other games. STS just lost a small amount of $ because I'm only planning to buy her a hero pack for the start:)

Jawbreakers
08-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Congrats to you jaw, unfortunately to my daughter's ipad 4, AB has still the same issue, anyway it doesnt matter her, she just want to play the games I'm playing, she can still play other games. STS just lost a small amount of $ because I'm only planning to buy her a hero pack for the start:)

Try reinstalling the game over and over again if it doesn't work the first time. I know It's a pretty lame advise but that's all what I did on this.

Hope it would work for you too.

Correct, I was also planning to buy the Hero pack, but I'm afraid the game might crash again once I entered the Purchase shop. Hope this issue will be resolved soon on their next update.

Good luck man!

Regards,

Jawbreakers
08-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Unfortunately the game is being problematic again.

Can't open and play the game on my iPad Mini 2. Probably the same issue exists.

And the sad thing is when I send and email to support, the answer they gave me is..

(Not the exact words but sounds like this)..
"Unfortunately we cannot do something about it, maybe reformatting or restore factory setting would solve your issue."

Which made me sad and kind of sick at the same time which I guess is not a good response from a Customer Support. Which I think is not helping and doesn't make sense.
:grumpy: