PDA

View Full Version : Trading étiques (beatboyasain im referring to u)

Leprechaun
07-26-2014, 11:27 PM
So recently I was having some fun at expedition camp fooling around and merching and this guy got interested in my maul and wanted to trade with me. I dont mind looking at what he has to offer and it was a perfect elondrian gun WOW! so i kindly rejected his offer and he got angry, called me stupid and said noobs like me don't deserve a maul. Well, of course I know i shouldnt take this seriously but i feel that between traders, especially those who ask for the trade initially should respect their trading partner, so, anyone care to advise on what we should do when we meet ppl like this?

jasonx123
07-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Hey :)

1.No posting names
2.Never message anyone with the name "beast" in their IGN :P jk
3.What's the point of this thread?

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 01:05 AM
So recently I was having some fun at expedition camp fooling around and merching and this guy beatboyasain got interested in my maul and wanted to trade with me. I dont mind looking at what he has to offer and it was a perfect elondrian gun WOW! so i kindly rejected his offer and he got angry, called me stupid and said noobs like me don't deserve a maul. Well, of course I know i shouldnt take this seriously but i feel that between traders, especially those who ask for the trade initially should respect their trading partner, so, anyone care to advise on what we should do when we meet ppl like this?
Send his name to ignore list. Next time you should becareful with those people and ignore people when they angry at u with no reason.

Hey :)

1.No posting names
2.Never message anyone with the name "beast" in their IGN :P jk
3.What's the point of this thread?
1. This is not a "scammed" thread, anyway, it's ok.
2. Always message anyone if you need to message, not like u said.
3. What are you doing in this thread?

obee
07-27-2014, 06:09 AM
Dude take his name off before someone reports you or a mod/dev sees it

Gragorak
07-27-2014, 09:00 AM
There's ignore list, use it.

Schnitzel
07-27-2014, 10:44 AM
I advise you to ignore him

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Don't post names :)
Every one meet these guys. I've met a lot of people, who ask me to buy a red founder cap, when I said sorry I don't need, I get replies:- " Lol, you noob, why don't you say u don't have money? You noob". Simple, ignore them.
That's what you need to do in PvP to avoid pvp dramas.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk