PDA

View Full Version : Measly Bonus

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 12:58 AM
We are all familiar with the AP's that give out some gold as a bonus, but honestly the gold that they give is too small. Now I am not saying that they should give huge amounts but I think 1k or 5k is too little. I don't know what it should be but leave your thoughts in the comments below. Also, in game free plat AP's some AP's could give small increments of plat maybe?

Visiting
07-27-2014, 03:24 AM
I agree on some level, but only the really hard things should get this "buffed cashed bonus" or else people would make lots of alts and exploit it.

Valkiryas
07-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Platinum Bonus sounds great!

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 03:29 AM
10k Gold Bonus is the safe-est bonus, because this one cant be exploitable, but how? Make it hard achievement but lots of gold bonus.

Visiting
07-27-2014, 03:37 AM
Id say for things like Beastmaster, Dimensional Gladiator, and an Ap for all elite levels finished a certain number of time or something deserve a reward of 100k, because, all of those would take genuine work/time.

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 05:26 AM
Id say for things like Beastmaster, Dimensional Gladiator, and an Ap for all elite levels finished a certain number of time or something deserve a reward of 100k, because, all of those would take genuine work/time.

Yes, true maybe not 100k, drop it down to 75k possibly. These AP's aren't too exploitable seeing as Beastmaster requires plat/gold and DG takes time :)
Good ideas guys!

Visiting
07-27-2014, 01:50 PM
I think any AP associated with elite levels could use more of a reward boost, because while it would be somewhat exploitable for people who have multiple lvl 40/41 alts already. But I feel like some sort of reward for beating elite needs to be given, think about we get Kongo/Valkin for Kraken/Shuyal elite, but there's not even a pet for Tindrin. This means normal players have no reason to run elite this season, because there's almost absolutely no point to it ATM.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 01:51 PM
I think any AP associated with elite levels could use more of a reward boost, because while it would be somewhat exploitable for people who have multiple lvl 40/41 alts already. But I feel like some sort of reward for beating elite needs to be given, think about we get Kongo/Valkin for Kraken/Shuyal elite, but there's not even a pet for Tindrin. This means normal players have no reason to run elite this season, because there's almost absolutely no point to it ATM.

And grave for nordr:).

Visiting
07-27-2014, 01:55 PM
And grave for nordr:).

I couldn't think of name and didn't feel like logging in XD