PDA

View Full Version : Bye PL

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:01 PM
My friend thought it would be funny to delete my level 1 character

little did he realize it had 300k gold on it and a ton of winter festival pinks

i spent about 500 plat too on stuff.

im so mad :(

he said he was sorry tho he didnt know it had all this stuff..

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Sorry :(. Devs can't do anything for that either, theres no insurance policy's in PL and also they have to be careful with every issue they get. It could be just some guy trying to get 500 free plat. Tough luck :( 300k is fast to get but 500 plat is gone forever, as well as your money :(

CowboyJim
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Why did your "friend" have this capability?

Bigsleazy
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
What did you spend 500 plat on on a level one character???

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM

coulda been gears he got with platinum. You know like the premium platinum Halloween and christmas items.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:10 PM
yeah i bought a lot of gear and stuff. i invested all my stuff and transferred it to this level 1 to be a future twink but then i lost it all :'(. It was an accident too my friend wanted to jus make a new character and i didnt have anymore slots and didnt think the lv1 was good.

Bigsleazy
01-13-2011, 03:10 PM
He's a new player...

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
^^Yes I am but i figured that the game was going to last me a while so why not buy stuff.

lce
01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
^^Yes I am but i figured that the game was going to last me a while so why not buy stuff.

Erm, If it was deleted Im sure the devs ..could recover your character with all its items and platinum just email them at support@spacetimestudios.com if your telling the truth they should find your deleted character somewhere in their system and recover everything

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Actually, you should email the devs. It may not be as bad as you think. Give details.

Bigsleazy
01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I would hope so considering he spent like $40 on items that's are basically useless

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Erm, If it was deleted Im sure the devs ..could recover your character with all its items and platinum just email them at support@spacetimestudios.com if your telling the truth they should find your deleted character somewhere in their system and recover everything

Nope most likely won't do it. Pretty much faults everything that your friend was on your character. They arn't liable for that and most likely won't throw themselves under the gun for it.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
lul. bigsleazy i kind of agree with you i did buy a lot of vanity crap and mirrors i didnt need.

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Well it was wasted anyways if it was used on useless vanity crap and mirrors. Just keep playing, 300k isn't too hard to make up for and one rift/void drop will put you above were you are.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:28 PM
but....my winter pinks :x thats what im most upset about. honestly i spent so much farming on that on my lv15

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Did you write to the devs, yet?

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Don't worry, you got it better off then some people with the Elite dungeons. Selling off sets they bought for like 1.5m back in the day for like 250k. Then seeing they are back up to really really high prices. FYI, Holiday pinks are gonna need to be horded for a very long time and will still be quite hard to sell off.

pretticlan
01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Don't worry, you got it better off then some people with the Elite dungeons. Selling off sets they bought for like 1.5m back in the day for like 250k. Then seeing they are back up to really really high prices. FYI, Holiday pinks are gonna need to be horded for a very long time and will still be quite hard to sell off.

i wish i bought all the cheap stuff ><

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 03:34 PM
I have seen threads where Futumsh was able to restore a deleted character.

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:36 PM
i wish i bought all the cheap stuff ><

I bought out tons of stuff :). I also sold my keeper staff for 100k after the set update then rebought back for 15k.. God playing the market is like stealing money from a Orphanage. So right but so wrong at the same time.

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 03:38 PM

He was using a level 1 as a mule. It probably had his entire collection. Scary thought!

FluffNStuff
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Nope most likely won't do it. Pretty much faults everything that your friend was on your character. They arn't liable for that and most likely won't throw themselves under the gun for it.

They have done this a number of times, including once for me. Just need to email support with your information and they can 'undelete' a character deleted by mistake.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
My friend thought it would be funny to delete my level 1 character

little did he realize it had 300k gold on it and a ton of winter festival pinks

i spent about 500 plat too on stuff.

im so mad :(

he said he was sorry tho he didnt know it had all this stuff..

Don't give your account information to anyone.

I don't feel sorry for you at all, I'm actually glad this happened, maybe people will smarten up.

Plus, if you're going to quit over 300k, cyocyo for now, AY?

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Don't give your account information to anyone.

I don't feel sorry for you at all, I'm actually glad this happened, maybe people will smarten up.

Plus, if you're going to quit over 300k, cyocyo for now, AY?

ok buddy you don't have to be a ****ing asshole. honestly? smarten up? i forgave my friend who did it he was messing around with my iPad i made this thread to see if theres anything i can do and for moral support. I'm sorry I dont play a mac application 24 hours 8 days a week. Oh im sorry i dont have 10000m like you? i bet if your account got deleted you'd cry me a river and commit suicide in real life.

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM
ok buddy you don't have to be a ****ing asshole. honestly? smarten up? i forgave my friend who did it he was messing around with my iPad i made this thread to see if theres anything i can do and for moral support. I'm sorry I dont play a mac application 24 hours 8 days a week. Oh im sorry i dont have 10000m like you?

Ahaha not flaming you or anything but this made me laugh.

"8 days a week"

Kossi
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
they can bring back your account, ask them

Siqk
01-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Yes i've emailed them waiting on response.

drewcapu
01-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey Siqk.
We had some good winter runs.
Yeah, email support and see if they can fix it for you. Don't give up!
If it doesn't work out, let me see if there's some extra winter pinks I can give to you.

superglut2
01-13-2011, 03:56 PM
I loled too ;) and btw 200k IS a lot for the causal Players.

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 04:01 PM
He was using a level 1 as a mule. It probably had his entire collection. Scary thought!

Thats impossible, it needs to be 4 to stash, i smell some BS :D

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 04:05 PM

Lmfao, pwned.

---

Siq, you need to relax.

I'm telling you the truth, if you don't want anyone messing with your account, don't allow them access. Simple.

You know people are going to be using your iPad? Disable the save password function.

Don't look for sympathy.

I've played several MMOs, I've never had anything stolen from me "hacked", because I never gave my information out.

PS: In my opinion, he's looking for handouts.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 04:06 PM
ok buddy you don't have to be a ****ing asshole. honestly? smarten up? i forgave my friend who did it he was messing around with my iPad i made this thread to see if theres anything i can do and for moral support. I'm sorry I dont play a mac application 24 hours 8 days a week. Oh im sorry i dont have 10000m like you? i bet if your account got deleted you'd cry me a river and commit suicide in real life.

Just quoted this so devs could read it.

drewcapu
01-13-2011, 04:17 PM

You can also just do 3 non-tutorial quests, I believe.

I think the Dash quest would've counted (?), plus a couple of the Hawken quests gets you to stash access?

Bigsleazy
01-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Be nice kiddos

Siqk
01-13-2011, 04:18 PM
You can access your stash in Battlefort....

Go ahead and quote me I really don't care how many years of gametime mmo's you have played (which is pretty sad)

and no. i don't want handouts. oh and hey drew good times :D

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm just saying, don't get defensive like it's my fault or something, use your head when it comes to account security.

Bigsleazy
01-13-2011, 04:20 PM

Go ahead and quote me I really don't care how many years of gametime mmo's you have played (which is pretty sad)

Twink is just pointing out the fact that a level 1 can't access stash.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 04:20 PM
im not being defensive @ all you don't have to be a dick though when all i was asking for some encouragement

Awesomeness
01-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I haven't read the entire thread, but if your character was deleted, we can restore it. Please email support(at)spacetimestudios.com and explain the situation. You should be able to get back the character and everything it has if you act fast enough. Worst case scenario, you will have to choose a new name for the character because someone else took it while the character was deleted.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
OK thank you Awesomeness

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 04:26 PM
im not being defensive @ all you don't have to be a dick though when all i was asking for some encouragement

Good job on getting your account deleted by someone else? xD

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 04:39 PM
LOL, you know, when someone who has been here for 8 months says the devs can help, you should believe us. I said it like three times, didn't I?

drewcapu
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
You can also just do 3 non-tutorial quests, I believe.

I think the Dash quest would've counted (?), plus a couple of the Hawken quests gets you to stash access?

just realized it doesn't matter if the dash quest counted. you can do the first 3 Hawken quests and only need 1 Zombie kill for 1XP and get stash access as a L1

Siqk
01-13-2011, 05:03 PM
LOL, you know, when someone who has been here for 8 months says the devs can help, you should believe us. I said it like three times, didn't I?

i did snakespear

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 06:08 PM

Just tested that, didnt work. **** you for lying.

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 06:11 PM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/8b11b946.png

KingFu
01-13-2011, 06:14 PM
I think devs really only do it for main characters, that were accidentally deleted. I deleted my twinks and left something on them, and wanted them/one of them back to be able to not loose out on all the pvp kills, I e-mailed support and no reply.

Sorry to hear that dude, but just goes to show pancakes don't make a good lunch. If that makes any sense....:p

KingFu
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/8b11b946.png

Did anyone give you anything?;)

Arterra
01-13-2011, 06:17 PM
isnt account sharing not allowed?

sorry if bad moment... but all i see is a actually pretty sad occurence, but that originated from his own mistake. i guess dev rules are not just for cheating purposes.

Siqk
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Just tested that, didnt work. **** you for lying.

you know u can be level 1 and access stash if u do like 1 quest right? you are a ****ing moron kid.

edit:realized that u made a char named me. u should find ways to spend your time better.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 06:34 PM
you know u can be level 1 and access stash if u do like 1 quest right? you are a ****ing moron kid.

edit:realized that u made a char named me. u should find ways to spend your time better.

Actually you have to do 3 quests, "Zombies here?", "All my cool stuff" and "Mr. Swift". After completing those 3 quests, OR leveling to 4, then you are granted access to the stash.

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 06:42 PM

wooow sorry for ever talking to you drama much.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=413481632338&id=ef9cd235528835f75479ab25f74b6aaf

See-Ya-Later-Drama-Maker.

Awesomeness
01-13-2011, 07:27 PM
I think devs really only do it for main characters, that were accidentally deleted. I deleted my twinks and left something on them, and wanted them/one of them back to be able to not loose out on all the pvp kills, I e-mailed support and no reply.

If you sent an email to support, we should have at least replied. If you want your character back still, you can try emailing again.

Kossi
01-13-2011, 07:31 PM
If you sent an email to support, we should have at least replied. If you want your character back still, you can try emailing again.

(6 months after char was deleted)
Awesomeness: ok mystical, your characer mysticalepic has been restored
Mysticaldream: mysticalepic?

Snakespeare
01-13-2011, 07:33 PM

Sorry to hear that dude, but just goes to show pancakes don't make a good lunch. If that makes any sense....:p

Well I was thinking we were helping the guy, but now he's starting fights, so... whatever... I'm audi...

But is it true? Can't they restore any character, or only just your main. I would think, if you made a new one of the same name it would over-write the record in the DB and then you are S.O.L. But otherwise, they oughta be able to restore any character. It should be on the backup from yesterday.

FluffNStuff
01-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Not sure if it applies to this situation, but believe Level 1's created before they limited access to stash still have access to stash.

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 03:52 PM

Well EXCUUUUUUSEEEE me for spendin 3 seconds of my life to hurt your feelings.

Siqk
01-14-2011, 04:02 PM
yep my feeligns are superhurt

thanks shakespeare and awesomeness i recovered the acc.

mugen
01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
I bought out tons of stuff :). I also sold my keeper staff for 100k after the set update then rebought back for 15k.. God playing the market is like stealing money from a Orphanage. So right but so wrong at the same time.

lol cosign!