PDA

View Full Version : How to stop crazy non-stop updates ?

Waheedski
07-27-2014, 09:08 AM
A fellow guildie is having trouble playing AL because they're getting updated constantly. When they log in it gets updated, then they go to a map and it updates again, then its stuck on loading screen and finally it goes blank. Android operating system. The guildie has tried uninstall/reinstall but still same problems.

If anyone has any advice on how this can be fixed - devs/forumers it will be greatly appreciated.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 09:10 AM
Don't get it??? in game the thing doesn't update:/.

obee
07-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Hmmmmmm does he/she have good ping? Have they tried on a different device on the same wifif?

Ornah
07-27-2014, 09:17 AM
A fellow guildie is having trouble playing AL because they're getting updated constantly. When they log in it gets updated, then they go to a map and it updates again, then its stuck on loading screen and finally it goes blank. Android operating system. The guildie has tried uninstall/reinstall but still same problems.

If anyone has any advice on how this can be fixed - devs/forumers it will be greatly appreciated.
Actually yes, delete the app, then go it files and delete all sts.al files i believe.

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Don't get it??? in game the thing doesn't update:/.
Actually there is some peoples has some problems with the device's memory and it causes this.

alexdroog
07-27-2014, 09:31 AM
Free up RAM - problem solved

Waheedski
07-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Free up RAM - problem solved

I can't thank you enough :)

1. Uninstall (which actually removes AL related files).

2. Remove unnecessary apps.

3. Install AL.

No more constant updates while playing AL.

P.S maybe removing unnecessary apps would just do the trick. Step #2

Prexsuw
07-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Any other application that automaticly erase cookie and cache? Some appl do that to improve your device performance. Try to uninstall all application like Batery saver/optimizer etc, Memory boost/ cleaner etc.

utpal
07-27-2014, 02:29 PM
uninstall clean master. problem solved

Roberto077
07-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Well, one could see this as a good thing

Milan Lame Man
07-27-2014, 02:43 PM
1. Uninstall (which actually removes AL related files).
2. Remove unnecessary apps.
3. Install AL.

I'm afraid the device's flash memory is dead. Same thing happened to me.
The game checks if all files are there, but the Flash keeps forgetting, so teh game downloads them again.
By your process you moved the data to a different location that still works, but it will only work for some time.
I think. BTW is he using SGS3 or 4? Happened to me with SGS3, and both are well known for problems with flash memory.

Waheedski
07-27-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm afraid the device's flash memory is dead. Same thing happened to me.
The game checks if all files are there, but the Flash keeps forgetting, so teh game downloads them again.
By your process you moved the data to a different location that still works, but it will only work for some time.
I think. BTW is he using SGS3 or 4? Happened to me with SGS3, and both are well known for problems with flash memory.

I was told that apps where deleted and the game worked. Nothing was moved to another location. Just unnecessary stuff deleted. The person isn't using a Samsung phone.

budhiono
07-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes, i feel the same, now ill delete more app from my tab T.T