PDA

View Full Version : Lv 21 22 23.

Rotler
07-27-2014, 10:20 AM
At one Time Everybody was a Noob.
Even I was Guys.

My Questions is Give your Respect to the Player Who helped you, Taught You & Made you a PRO in PvP.

Rotler
07-27-2014, 10:48 AM
1- Dumex - He taught Me Everything. This guys Was A Beast. I Really Owe Him.
2 - Bigsecksy Both of us Were Called Brothers. He taught Me how to Kill Rogues.
3- Iscrub & Goonjaw - I am still a Noob in front of them. They Are Far better than anyone in 1v1. They thought Me so many tricks.
4- Purexxxhate & Silentsmile - They taught Me What is Friendship. They are My best Buddies whenever I am in need they are there to HELP.
5- Alexflows or Alexww - This Guy here is the Most Craziest Player I Met he thought Me how to Kill Pro Rogues With No Sweat. I lov Him.
6- Hugso - An Elite Player This Guys Provogued Me That You Can Make it to the Leaderboard.
7- Thequeenks - Is yet to Teach Me to Kill Her in 1v1 ;)
8- Friend and Hatedyou - The best leader I saw. Tho we Enimies But we had our Best Moments.
9- Zarckos - The Coolest Guy. He Really taught Some Cool stuff to many of us. Which most will agree with. An Op TANK.
10- Ladypebbles & Quroro- These Mage I prefer Not to mess around with as these Guys Showed Mage are OP as well.

Will have more to Add but will edit Soon.

UndeadJudge
07-27-2014, 10:38 PM
This isn't about 21-23 but..

1) Blackhippie - for giving me his rogue build (which I still use) and for demolishing everything on enemy team
2) Failgasm - for being a beast in pvp and giving me some tips..I've still never found a better rogue than him.
3) Lmaobruh - showed me how to kill tanks
4) Freakoutt - gave me a couple Mage tips
5) Raw - Discussed lots of strategies, especially vs warriors before skill swap nerf, also gave me some clash tips and a nice challenge.

Probably more but can't think of anyone at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bangbam
07-28-2014, 11:20 AM
go die ^

Trenton
07-28-2014, 02:10 PM
For 21, Lilbless. Taught me all I know about rogue. 21 Mage, I had learned some tips from Alhunt at endgame, and applied those to L21 mage. L27 Mage was my own skill, and credits to Freakoutt for some more help.

UndeadJudge
07-28-2014, 10:38 PM
go die ^

Bangbam - for stalking me everywhere in game and my posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uunknownn
07-29-2014, 03:15 AM
special thanks to ....
leeeah/msbella---a very very kindhearted lady..he taught me a lot in pve
darqangel--a very very helpfull friend but i think she is inactive
nostek---he taught me a lot in pvp twinks (monster warrior)
hugso---a good teamplayer warrior

but most rogue tactics is just i made my own by observing the map and practice..