PDA

View Full Version : New Elite Vanities and Eggs

Back
07-27-2014, 10:51 AM
NOTE: THE SUGGESTED ITEMS IN THIS THREAD IS FOR RICH PLAYERS TO CREATE A MUCH NEEDED SOLD SINK. SEEMS TO ME, THAT A LOT OF USERS HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT A GOLD SINK. A GOLD SINK IS USED TO REDUCE A FRACTION OF THE TOTAL GOLD.

Update: Lot of "NO" so I changed the prices a bit.

I recently came up with an idea of a gold sink. We already have Elite Vanities for 500k, 1m and 10m, but lets be honest those vanities have no effect on the uber rich players with 100m+ Gold. My idea of gold sink is similar to that but targetting players with 100m or more gold. Mercs are gonna hate me for this thread. Lol

Elite Vanities:
1. Demonic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have "Flames" as particle effect. Ofc, better better flames than Magma and Demonlord gears.

2. Angelic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have some kind of angelic aura around it.

3. Lucifer's Doom Set: Price 50m. This vanity is basically same as Demonic Set from above but will introduce "Demonic Horns" and "Bat Wings". Bat Wings ofc have to better looking than what we had in Halloween wings, larger and have that demonic feeling to it.

4. Fourth Set(Can't find a good name): Price 50m. Same as Angelic set but with a Halo and Angelic Wings.

Elite Eggs:

These are basically Arcane Eggs with similar to current Arcane Pets but ofc with unique AA. These will be stable pets and not eggs

1. Pet 1: Price 25m. Happiness Bonus similar to Samael but with an unique Arcane Ability to leech damage off opponents. Say player uses Arcane Ability of Pet 1 on a Rogue then he instantly decreases the damage of that rogue depending on pet level and and adds them to owners damage. Easy to implement as well.. Stacking Damage debuff over time and Stacking Damage buff over time. Damage will be leeched in raw value like "50" for Level 41 pet. AA works for 4 sec and lasts for 8 secs.

2. Pet 2: Price 50m. Stats similar to Singe but. It'll definately have an OP arcane and passive ability. Like Passive DoT and Arcane ability to make oppenets unable to cast Spells.

That's all folks.

PS Nobody is forcing anyone to buy those sets just like nobody is forcing anyone to run Events 24/7.

Zuorsyra
07-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Uh... I don't think it's a good idea. 100m for a vanity...?

Sirghastly
07-27-2014, 11:00 AM
-.- vanities just for rich players

Bunny♥
07-27-2014, 11:03 AM
vanities from elite is a good idea but setting up price like that is a no no :)

Back
07-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Yeah. Why not? I believe some will buy regardless of the price tag just to look different. If one users buys and looks Super Cool others might do the same. It doesn't hurt to introduce an Expensive Vanity just as an excuse for a gold sink. Maybe and just maybe you'll be able to afford Arcane Rings for 50m or less coz there will be less gold lying across Arlor.

Ninjasmurf
07-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Very little people would pay 100m just for a vanity, that's crazy. Unless it had a stat boost or something..

Reunegade
07-27-2014, 12:10 PM
If a vanity had +15 Primary Stat only and looked pretty cool, I think people would buy it.

Back
07-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Very little people would pay 100m just for a vanity, that's crazy. Unless it had a stat boost or something..
Like I said, it's targetted to the uber rich. Even if 4-5 ppl buys it. Thats 400-500m gold sinked, which I believe to be a good thing. Sure it can have some ability like the wings randomly flapping to push back enemies. If used right it can be a useful crowd control skill which AL warrior lacks.

If a vanity had +15 Primary Stat only and looked pretty cool, I think people would buy it.

Looks wise they'd be bad a$$ for that price tag ofc.

STS can set the price tag to whatever they wish I am just making a price tag of my own. Lot of players will be shocked at the price tags I've set but of they are implemented in game the same may buy them too.

Kershy
07-27-2014, 12:26 PM
lol u want rich players to waste all their golds on this xD

Back
07-27-2014, 12:36 PM
lol u want rich players to waste all their golds on this xD
In a way, yes but I'm not forcing them to buy one. Its a choice but where the game is heading a big gold sink is required.

Honestly if I had that much gold I'd have no problem in looking better than everyone else and unique unlike seeing Blue Berserker Armor on most warriors I meet.

ClumsyCactus
07-27-2014, 12:38 PM
To respond to your suggestions.
No
No
No
No
No
Although, the vanity designs are great ideas. Just that i do not want them to Cost 100 millions

TheMightyFeusalet
07-27-2014, 12:38 PM
uhm no ty

Back
07-27-2014, 12:39 PM
To respond to your suggestions.
No
No
No
No
No
Although, the vanity designs are great ideas. Just that i do not want them to Cost 100 millions
Question is, do you have 200m+ gold? If not then my suggestion is not for you.

ClumsyCactus
07-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Question is, do you have 200m+ gold? If not then my suggestion is not for you.
So, unless i am rich i can not voice my opinion?
Well, that Is a new Way of using free speech.

Back
07-27-2014, 12:49 PM
So, unless i am rich i can not voice my opinion?
Well, that Is a new Way of using free speech.
Sure u have the right to voice your opion. What I meant was, my suggestion is targetted towards the uber rich players who dont mind spending a hefty sum of money just to look different then others. Take a look at the jester set(they look lame) but still costa around 25m-28m. These sets will be much cooler than them.

It's just a suggestion doesn't mean it's gonna be implemented. I am using my "free speech" just as anyone else in the forums.

PS After a lot of negative feedbacks I've reduced prices by 50% just for the sake of reducing. I'd still stick to my original price if it were implemented hut that's me.

ClumsyCactus
07-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Sure u have the right to voice your opion. What I meant was, my suggestion is targetted towards the uber rich players who dont mind spending a hefty sum of money just to look different then others. Take a look at the jester set(they look lame) but still costa around 25m-28m. These sets will be much cooler than them.

It's just a suggestion doesn't mean it's gonna be implemented. I am using my "free speech" just as anyone else in the forums.

PS After a lot of negative feedbacks I've reduced prices by 50% just for the sake of reducing. I'd still stick to my original price if it were implemented hut that's me.
I understand completely what you are saying, but, let me switch subject for a second...
The worst of these suggestions are the pets, atleast IMO.

Back
07-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I understand completely what you are saying, but, let me switch subject for a second...
The worst of these suggestions are the pets, atleast IMO.
Reason?

Wutzgood
07-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Love the vanity ideas. Don't like the prices.

As I've said before it's only 5% of the population that needs a gold sink. What the AL community really needs is a way to transfer the rich peoples surplus gold to the struggling 95% of the population. Items gotten by farming only like elondorian crates will work well to do this.

Back
07-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Love the vanity ideas. Don't like the prices.

As I've said before it's only 5% of the population that needs a gold sink. What the AL community really needs is a way to transfer the rich peoples surplus gold to the struggling 95% of the population. Items gotten by farming only like elondorian crates will work well to do this.
That's one solution and a good one but it won't help reducing prices of items

FluffNStuff
07-27-2014, 01:38 PM
One Question Back:
If this was implemented as is, which of these, if any, would you personally purchase?

riddiculous
07-27-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm wondering, why isn't there a Juggernaut Vanity for warrior?

Back
07-27-2014, 01:57 PM
One Question Back:
If this was implemented as is, which of these, if any, would you personally purchase?
If I had the gold I don't mind purchasing any of them. I'd love to have a unique look.

However as I said in my 1st post, these vanities are targetted towards ppl with 100m or more gold and I dont belong to that category. Gold Sink for my category has already been implemented in the form of 500k, 1m and 10m gold anc I've bought them except for the 10m version as it's something that exceeds my total gold value.

Back
07-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Would be a good purchase for 25 plats :)

Ipoopsy
07-27-2014, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=Back;1751625]Note: If you have any negative thoughts about this idea please leave your reasons as well.

I recently came up with an idea of a gold sink. We already have Elite Vanities for 500k, 1m and 10m, but lets be honest those vanities have no effect on the uber rich players with 100m+ Gold. My idea of gold sink is similar to that but targetting players with 100m or more gold. Mercs are gonna hate me for this thread. Lol

Elite Vanities:
1. Demonic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have "Flames" as particle effect. Ofc, better better flames than Magma and Demonlord gears.

2. Angelic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have some kind of angelic aura around it.

3. Lucifer's Doom Set: Price 50m. This vanity is basically same as Demonic Set from above but will introduce "Demonic Horns" and "Bat Wings". Bat Wings ofc have to better looking than what we had in Halloween wings, larger and have that demonic feeling to it.

4. Fourth Set(Can't find a good name): Price 50m. Same as Angelic set but with a Halo and Angelic Wings.

Elite Eggs:

These are basically Arcane Eggs with similar to current Arcane Pets but ofc with unique AA. These will be stable pets and not eggs

1. Pet 1: Price 25m. Happiness Bonus similar to Samael but with an unique Arcane Ability to leech damage off opponents. Say player uses Arcane Ability of Pet 1 on a Rogue then he instantly decreases the damage of that rogue depending on pet level and and adds them to owners damage. Easy to implement as well.. Stacking Damage debuff over time and Stacking Damage buff over time. Damage will be leeched in raw value like "50" for Level 41 pet. AA works for 4 sec and lasts for 8 secs.

2. Pet 2: Price 50m. Stats similar to Singe but. It'll definately have an OP arcane and passive ability. Like Passive DoT and Arcane ability to make oppenets unable to cast Spells.

That's all folks.

Bad idea.

Most merchant don't really care about that, they just want to keep their gold to buy arcane/mythic mostly. But there are a small % that will buy it just bc they like to show off.

Back
07-27-2014, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Back;1751625]Note: If you have any negative thoughts about this idea please leave your reasons as well.

Elite Vanities:

Elite Eggs:

That's all folks.

Bad idea.

Most merchant don't really care about that, they just want to keep their gold to buy arcane/mythic mostly. But there are a small % that will buy it just bc they like to show off.
I fail to see how a Gold Sink which is must needed atm is a bad idea. Do you not wish to buy items for a cheaper value?

utpal
07-27-2014, 02:42 PM
good idea bro.
those who want to be unique will buy, and those are 5% of arlor players and those r the only uber rich players.
only they manipulate expensive stuffs.
a perfect gold sink.

Wutzgood
07-27-2014, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=Ipoopsy;1751893]
I fail to see how a Gold Sink which is must needed atm is a bad idea. Do you not wish to buy items for a cheaper value?

This idea won't make other items cheaper. And personally id rather prices stay the same and more gold able to be made by farming. If your total worth isn't 10 mil then there is no reason for you to be worrying about a gold sink. Let the super rich worry about it even though its not needed.

epicrrr
07-27-2014, 03:01 PM
I would say there are only 20-40 active players with gold over 100m, and 10-20 500m+, a 25m vanity is really unnecessary.

Rare
07-27-2014, 03:30 PM
A good gold sink doesnt take large chunks from 2 or 3 people. It take medium to small chunks over large periods.

The current gold vanity serves well as a large chunk gold sink. Though, theyll need to change it out to keep the sink from plugging up.

Sdbigdaddy
07-27-2014, 03:32 PM
I would LOVE to see a leader board with highest gold held and most assets. We couldn't do it on the board cause everyone would lie! ;)

Sts would like to remove gold from the community. I really don't think they care about the small, small amount of players with the gold you are talking about. They are targeting the mid range players, imo.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 03:34 PM
I would LOVE to see a leader board with highest gold held and most assets. We couldn't do it on the board cause everyone would lie! ;)

Sts would like to remove gold from the community. I really don't think they care about the small, small amount of players with the gold you are talking about. They are targeting the mid range players, imo.

Rich players don't want to be stalked by beggars who see them on the lb, they neither would like it that everyone knows how much gold they have.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 03:37 PM

Because a juggernaut suit has nothing to do with a medieval mmo, a juggernaut suit is a green (mostly) suit worn by bomb defusers, this is a heavy suit which makes u slow and grants u protection, so this would have nothing to do with the game except with one skill, this is just one of those things like football vanities.

Edit: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomb_suit this is a bomb suit aka juggernaut suit.

2nd edit:
Type this: means of a juggernaut suit and then go to pictures, there u will find the cod juggernaut imagination.

extrapayah
07-27-2014, 03:40 PM
gold sinks will be a lot more effective if it is limited edition :D

Sdbigdaddy
07-27-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm not a rich player and still there are beggars. That's what we have the ignore button for. Anyone who begs I put on ignore.

Sts put out those vanities/eggs as described you'll get 300 posts about how the game was made for the rich plat players and none of the normal players can ever achieve those items. haha. It's really predictable.

How about a weekend of gold for plats? or gold for extra skill points? or gold for teeth? anything gold for nontransferable/one time time usage thing will be a good sink.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm not a rich player and still there are beggars. That's what we have the ignore button for. Anyone who begs I put on ignore.

Sts put out those vanities/eggs as described you'll get 300 posts about how the game was made for the rich plat players and none of the normal players can ever achieve those items. haha. It's really predictable.

How about a weekend of gold for plats? or gold for extra skill points? or gold for teeth? anything gold for nontransferable/one time time usage thing will be a good sink.

No, no and no: plat for gold would mean sts received major complains from people who spend real money on plat, more skill points would ruin the howl game since u can max everything, and gold for teeth, this is a farmable item they aren't gonna mess it up.

Sirghastly
07-27-2014, 07:05 PM

Elite Vanities:

Elite Eggs:

That's all folks.

Bad idea.

VANITYS FOR MORE THAN 25M?? LOL

I prefer to spend my gold in other things .-.
25m= mythic bonesaw
50m= mmmmmmmmmmm arcane pets

sooooooo no for that vanities

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Sorry if you need my opinion but I don't have.

ujangkampak
07-28-2014, 08:57 AM
how about Non-rich players ???

Back
07-28-2014, 09:32 AM
how about Non-rich players ???
It's a Gold Sink idea using vanities not just vanity idea for rich

j3peaz
07-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Would be good idea if u had to craft it. Let farmers farm item A and targeted rich people buy Component B for large amount of gold. Rich player buys items A from farmers and crafts vanity. Imo vanity needs weak stats or weak proc atleast to offset a large amount of gold being spent for a vanity