PDA

View Full Version : What do you play on?

Deanoboi
07-27-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm in the market for a new tablet, I currently play on my tesco hudl when at home or iphone 5 if I'm out and about, but what I find is the game tends to lag and struggle in big lure in watchers tombs and some towns, either when on wifi. So I'm just wondering what you guys play on and how does it cope?

ClumsyCactus
07-27-2014, 04:13 PM
iPad Air. It runs perfectly, but i have great internet too...
I prefer touch screenshot over pc, i get a quicker reactiontime and easier controlling.
BUUUT, thats my opinion.

Visiting
07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
For tablet I use a Kindle Fire HDX, it has great resolution, amazing framerate, good screen size, and is cheap. :D

Deanoboi
07-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Does anyone play on the first gen iPad mini? If so how does it proform in big pulls etc?

SacredKnight
07-28-2014, 05:02 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160983-What-is-YOUR-Favorite-Device-for-AL&highlight=device

Vixenne
07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
I play on my Note3. Works really great!:love_heart:

Sirnoobalot
07-28-2014, 10:58 AM
PC ftw.

Shiro
07-28-2014, 01:23 PM
I play on my Note3. Works really great!:love_heart:
Same, it's perfect for me in playing AL. [emoji4]

aarrgggggg
07-28-2014, 01:33 PM
PC is my first choice for AL

Trenton
07-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Does anyone play on the first gen iPad mini? If so how does it proform in big pulls etc?

I play on 1st gen. iPad Mini. In HUGE MOBS the ping goes up a bit, but that's like pulling tombs, it's not a big problem. I've had this iPad Mini since a month after it came out, and it's worked wonderfully. I do have pretty decent Wi-Fi, but generally, I have around 80-120 ping. I'd suggest it if not the 2nd gen. iPad Mini/iPad Air. I however, do NOT recommend any version of the Kindle Fire. It may be that I had bad luck with it, but I replaced my Kindle Fire 5 times, every time having something else wrong with it, generally the charge port. Amazon Support was about a joke, I know Apple Support is nothing to brag about, but you won't need Apple Support with an Apple iDevice :D

Visiting
07-28-2014, 02:04 PM
I play on 1st gen. iPad Mini. In HUGE MOBS the ping goes up a bit, but that's like pulling tombs, it's not a big problem. I've had this iPad Mini since a month after it came out, and it's worked wonderfully. I do have pretty decent Wi-Fi, but generally, I have around 80-120 ping. I'd suggest it if not the 2nd gen. iPad Mini/iPad Air. I however, do NOT recommend any version of the Kindle Fire. It may be that I had bad luck with it, but I replaced my Kindle Fire 5 times, every time having something else wrong with it, generally the charge port. Amazon Support was about a joke, I know Apple Support is nothing to brag about, but you won't need Apple Support with an Apple iDevice :D

Amazon hates you, but they love me :p

famousfame
07-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Oneplus one

Trenton
07-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Amazon hates you, but they love me :p

Lol they hate me, my mother, my grandma, and my aunt x.x