PDA

View Full Version : Rich ppl want expand gold cap?

Sirghastly
07-27-2014, 07:11 PM
i just have 1 thing to say to the rich ppl ( i mean ppl who buys plat and get their gold through the plat, opening lockeds, etc...)

JUST TRY TO GET 100M OF GOLD JUST FARMING LOCKEDS, PETS AND ITEMS.. TO KNOW HOW WE (NON PLAT USERS) FEEL............

JUST TRY.

obee
07-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Exactly but this isn't the problem lol. I'd rather be complaining about how boring AL is now

Reunegade
07-27-2014, 07:15 PM
U jelly?

(This coming from a person not considered rich.)

Rare
07-27-2014, 07:17 PM
I would be willing to bet there isn't a single person in game that got 100m from locked and/or elite farming only.

JaytB
07-27-2014, 07:20 PM
I would be willing to bet there isn't a single person in game that got 100m from locked and/or elite farming only.

Some just win contests :p

Rare
07-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Some just win contests :p

Noobs

Legallyblonde
07-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Lol ikr

kixkaxx
07-27-2014, 08:31 PM

Well you lose the bet --

sevenpain
07-27-2014, 08:57 PM

I bet u r wrong
Take example Benworushi he got samael n maul all from farming in 3 months period
Take Basketholic for another example a merchant without spending a single plats n he is 1 of the richest in game I know

Energizeric
07-27-2014, 09:06 PM
i just have 1 thing to say to the rich ppl ( i mean ppl who buys plat and get their gold through the plat, opening lockeds, etc...)

JUST TRY TO GET 100M OF GOLD JUST FARMING LOCKEDS, PETS AND ITEMS.. TO KNOW HOW WE (NON PLAT USERS) FEEL............

JUST TRY.

I saved up 50m without plat, but it took me almost a year.

It's hard, but if you spend a lot of time playing it can be done I'm sure.

Picklee
07-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Ya sts sucks ._.

Schnitzel
07-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Personally i dont want the gold cap to increase..otherwise stuff will cost more...

(This is from me, a not rich player)

Frohnatur
07-27-2014, 10:35 PM
Okay, I will write this once here, and then just copy and paste it in every other plat-complain-rich-ppl-gold-damming post.

At the beginning of the game I have invested $7.99 to get more Auction Slots.

But that was it.

Since then I play with free plat available to everyone in the U.S. to good conditions. There might be one or the other requiring a credit card, but usually I avoid these, because I dont like giving out my data. Mostly I download the games and try them out.

I started with the game in November 2012 and since then have accumulated and spent over 10,000 Plat.

I am far away from 100 million achievment, but thats gone anyway.

I was able to get an arcane pet (bought it), mythic weapon (looted it, but was the only mythic I ever looted in over 400 crates), mythic armor (bought it) and so on. At the height of my richness I had 17 million. Thats long gone too, lol.

I am on the Leaderboard and I'm running a successfull guild.

All that without investing real money (apart from the auction slot thingy - but to be honest, I wouldn't have needed to, but did it because I thought I should pay my (little) share to the game because it is so much fun).

All you need is patience, endurance and diligence. And time. So if people who don't have much time (because they work long hours) spent money to get ahead in the game, I think that is a fair and nice thing to do. Those guys have money, but not much time. And we - with not so much money - should thank them, because they keep the game alive!

Thank you, Plat Buyers. :)

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 11:22 PM

JUST TRY.
You know, When someone use Caps in every words, it's very annoying.

Arpluvial
07-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey guys,

This topic has already been covered, so I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.