PDA

View Full Version : Skills

lce
01-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Ok, Im sure everyone gets bored after reaching lvl 50 and farming for money and there is nothing else to do maybe PvP but you may also get bored of that too how about adding "Skill" in the future such as World of Warcraft seeing as this is based on WoW :P

spending time gaining exp to lvl up your skill and unlock items and also make money.

:)

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Wait.. wait.. wait.. were based on WoW?!

lce
01-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Haha Yeah in the trailer it said like WoW in your Pockets everyone compares this game to WoW anyways :P you shouldnt be surprise, I havent played WoW for more than 1hr in my life.

Pharcyde
01-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Thats just a saying though. Like WoW in your pocket means that Pocket Legends is so good that it is like other MMO's like WoW in playability. It doesn't mean we are based off WoW. If we were based off Wow, then a bunch of naked elfs and sweaty orks/dwarfs would be running around.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 06:37 PM
The little "WoW in your pocket" thing was from an app review. Since WoW drew such a large audience they thought putting that quote on their add would draw a lot of attention. It isn't really based on WoW, at least, I don't think it is. It IS however compared to WoW and has some similarities to it, but I don't think devs thought to necessarily make it "A mobile WoW" as opposed to a "Mobile MMO"

Zerious
01-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Ice you're idea is a bit vague, could you explain it in a bit more detail pls?