PDA

View Full Version : Where did YOU discover Arcane legends?

Ihateppl
07-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Hey guys, I was doing so remanencing and thought back to the days when I first learned of AL, I was playing a game called Geomon and it was being shut down, and players where gonna make a guild in AL for everyone to continue playing together. So I continued thinking on this train of thought, and said, "Hey, I wonder how everyone else learned about Arcane Legends?" So lets learn how YOU found AL.

P.S. no I'm not talking about the player "You".

P.P.S I never join the Geomon guild. CAN'T CHAIN THIS DOWN SUCKERS!!!

Visiting
07-28-2014, 12:28 AM
My friend showed it to me and it looked cool so I made an account....

Xeusx
07-28-2014, 12:38 AM
I discover in Clash of Clans where my friends ask us to play AL.

TheMightyFeusalet
07-28-2014, 12:39 AM
i discovered when i just had my tablet snd put in mmorpg in google play store :)

Sirnoobalot
07-28-2014, 12:43 AM
Google Play store.

Thexkid
I was looking at games in the google play store and seen that it was an editors choice. I downloaded it on 3-03-13 and started playing it when i was bored, got hooked!

SacredKnight
Found it 2 years ago when I was looking for games on my tablet :)

Starkinea
07-28-2014, 12:51 AM
I found it on Google playstore, editors choice section about a year ago... OMG... And it stuck with me since then

Ihateppl
07-28-2014, 12:58 AM
So none of you ever found AL by stumbling across it while looking for "bad apps"?

Vixenne
07-28-2014, 01:22 AM
Since I started playing PL :) Then STS made SL, DL, then I found on their FB that they made a new Legends game so I checked it out once I saw it on Play Store :banana:

Ennex
07-28-2014, 01:23 AM
my brother forced me to pay for something in a game...thx to him, i found out about this game and started playing it too, and I also realised that my savings got eaten by it on a monthly basis =_="'

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Ishtmeet
07-28-2014, 03:21 AM
I was checking books in Play Store and as I opened the Editors Choice section, this game was on the top. So, downloaded it. :banana:

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
07-28-2014, 03:36 AM
I was a Pocket Legends player, and I was aware of Arcane Legends, but I had so much time invested in PL that I did not want to change games.

So one day back in November 2012 I was hanging out in Balefort by the consignment shop, and my buddy Lwmark started telling me about Arcane Legends. He was one of the richest players in PL, and he told me that he had tried AL and it was so much better than PL that he was going to quit PL to play AL. I figured if he was doing it, then I should certainly give it a try. So for the next 4 months I played both AL and PL. And gradually it became more AL than PL, and finally in March 2013 I played PL for the last time.

Gensin
07-28-2014, 03:39 AM
I was bored back then, and Downloaded a crap ton in android store then test them all.

Bunny♥
07-28-2014, 03:42 AM
My "ex" introduced me to this game and force me to play so that I can relate to his game addiction. Now, it was me who get addicted, LOL x)

Milan Lame Man
07-28-2014, 04:52 AM
There was a thread liek every thread before, I'm pretty sure of thi one but cannot be bothered to find it, it's a few months.
Anyway I was playing a game from Gameloft, and it was bugged to the point of unplayable, and the bugs never got fixed. So another player suggested to play AL, and I did :-)

utpal
07-28-2014, 05:03 AM
simce I played pl and sl and dl, so.I was aware of this game.
last thing I did in pl and sl was buying a AL vanity shield LOL in plat store

Andrisber
07-28-2014, 05:11 AM
So i was sick and the day before i got my first smartphone. My first game on it was Minecraft:PE and second was Arcane Legends. 6h a day since S1 till S3...

Titanfall
07-28-2014, 05:37 AM
One day I was adventurig through the play store...
Then i took an arrow to the knee

Omgmarvel
07-28-2014, 06:33 AM
At school

Bananaguard
07-28-2014, 06:56 AM
It was November 2012 when I was scrolling for games at the editors choice then I saw AL and downloaded it...played it for and hour and uninstalled it...then download again

Yarafeia
07-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Like the title says I found it without intention and on thing lead to another I have 3 separate accounts:-) :-) :-) .

Yarafeia
07-28-2014, 07:11 AM
Oh yeah. I found it by ACCIDENT HAAHAH TAKE THAT EINSTIEN.

Bless
07-28-2014, 07:21 AM
Been playing PL since 2010/2011 and naturally got to play AL in its beta form in 2012 - I liked it and have played it ever since.

Goodhabbit
07-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Google Play Store

Endkey
07-28-2014, 08:32 AM
the question should be "what were you doing when you found arcane legends" instead of the real question asked..everyones answering playstore...and many are gna say appstore..:p

Instanthumor
07-28-2014, 08:32 AM
This app was installed on one of the iPads at the local Apple Store... Went home and downloaded it... Big mistake...

Endkey
07-28-2014, 08:33 AM
This app was installed on one of the iPads at the local Apple Store... Went home and downloaded it... Big mistake...

will agree about the mistake part

Kershy
07-28-2014, 08:43 AM
my friend was playing it on school and i asked him the name of it and i download it like 1 month later xd and when i started playing i didnt understand a sht LOL so i quitted the game. Then my brother started playing it and he told me to play it again and i said no and he rly wanted me to play it xD so i started again and i knew a few things about the game bc i asked him a lot hehe everything i did was asking him xD i didnt know who to sell in auction, how to complete quests. how to chat on gc xD and i liked the game and im playing since november 2013 :D

PS: Sorry for my english hehe

Frohnatur
07-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Muahahahahahahahaha!

Candylicks
07-28-2014, 10:40 AM
I came to AL from PL even though I was hesitant at first.

Skeletonlord
07-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Since I started playing PL :) Then STS made SL, DL, then I found on their FB that they made a new Legends game so I checked it out once I saw it on Play Store :banana:

Similar story here. I heard about it from playing PL, then it was posted onto the forums that the game is being tested on Google Chrome and they invited some forum users to play. So I guess I started playing as soon as the game was released initially.

Soon on from there, the game came out on android, then iOS release several weeks later. Downloaded when the iOS version was released.

Riptank
07-28-2014, 10:54 AM
After I finished network training I got bored then I searched "best mmorpg", then AL appeared and it's one of the editors choice award. I watched youtube for some clips regarding the game and I was amazed how the "hack n' slash" work. I was curious and immediately downloaded the game. The game is awesome, back then I played it almost 24/7.

Prahasit Prahi
07-28-2014, 11:04 AM
found it in google play store editor's choice during Feb 2013 and from then AL became a default app in my mobile.

epicrrr
07-28-2014, 11:45 AM
A friend shows it to me says her officemate plays it too, so i tried :) and wasted my 50% bonus 1st plat purchase on 75 plat just to get malison. T_T

Back
07-28-2014, 12:23 PM
Read about it in PL forums when AL was first announced. I think I had an argument about Dragon Vanity drops with someone that day now that I remember.

biunabis
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
My two friends at work who use to play since season one...krakenstein and unfourgiven talked me into downloading it...i did and we all three played for months...would go to wal mart on our lunch breaks and all pop crates together....sadly its just me playing now and there awesome samael geared characters are going to waste

Churjya
07-28-2014, 01:22 PM
I was searching for new mmorpg game on google search for both pc and mobile(android). Then i found this game in search result.

Trenton
07-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Was a long term PL player, and saw the ad on PL when you open the menu.

famousfame
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Editors choice eons ago and how I regret :-(

Kakashis
07-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Found it on a top editors choice back in 2012 and tried it out. Got invited to a guild on the first day and within a month I was the only member left online. I remember the days where you could join any elite map and there were people waiting to run for a loki, Mali, or ribbit eggs. Back then free to play meant you rely on the luck lix that you get from Klaaz and Shazbot since there was no lep. At the time I didn't understand the loot system, as I sometimes still got a Malison egg without rerolling. Guilds were not too important back then. Pvp didn't even exist. It was a time where there was not fighting and everything was just about teamwork.

Those days have passed and it's a whole different animal now. More conflicts for sure if you pvp, but I actually enjoy playing much more now as there's so much more stuff to do! Easier to gather people for elite runs and people like Kalizzaa who figures everything out methodologically as a rogue and Crowsfoot who's the goto person to learn how to tank elites just from our guild alone!

Ihateppl
07-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Found it on a top editors choice back in 2012 and tried it out. Got invited to a guild on the first day and within a month I was the only member left online. I remember the days where you could join any elite map and there were people waiting to run for a loki, Mali, or ribbit eggs. Back then free to play meant you rely on the luck lix that you get from Klaaz and Shazbot since there was no lep. At the time I didn't understand the loot system, as I sometimes still got a Malison egg without rerolling. Guilds were not too important back then. Pvp didn't even exist. It was a time where there was not fighting and everything was just about teamwork.

Those days have passed and it's a whole different animal now. More conflicts for sure if you pvp, but I actually enjoy playing much more now as there's so much more stuff to do! Easier to gather people for elite runs and people like Kalizzaa who figures everything out methodologically as a rogue and Crowsfoot who's the goto person to learn how to tank elites just from our guild alone!

dang, those where the days

Atten
07-28-2014, 07:34 PM
I remember that day. I was at work but had nothing to do so I started searching good Google play store's apps. I kept searching when I started downloading an app by mistake. Finally, I downloaded and opened it and apparently, I liked it. Then, I started playing back then, in the fourth season.

nelson131
07-28-2014, 08:23 PM
surfin on the web

Frohnatur
07-28-2014, 10:10 PM
I played PL for a while and found the athmosphere depressing. So I was up for Star Legends when it came out. Was nicer than PL but it was a heck of complicated thing with all this crafting of implants and stuff. So I waited again, and AL came along. Joined in Oct 2012 and played ever since. Its not as depressing as PL and a little less imcomprehensive than SL, so its good enough for my plain old stupid brains. Love it :)

I feel kind of sad, though, bc it seems to me STS is leaving the game to the interns and turns to a new project. I've put in so much work. And now updates and events become buggy and repetetive. (singe/nekro disaster, winter event/summer event)

azirock
07-28-2014, 10:24 PM
I found this game by watching a video of colosertech lol and downloaded it

inkredible
07-28-2014, 10:29 PM
my older siste, she doesnt play anymore

FluidShot
07-28-2014, 10:30 PM
The "Reserve your name in Arcane Legends" button in Star Legends.

Eski
07-28-2014, 10:49 PM
By my local newspaper where arcane legends was listed as a top mog for android and iOS

Zodiarck
07-29-2014, 12:02 AM
I keep myself updated on all sts related things, so I'd have to say forums and other reliable recourses