PDA

View Full Version : gear that levels up with you

zeekeytee
07-28-2014, 12:22 AM
What if a system were implemented to allow players to "buy" a lvl up on gear. It could be gold or plat. Or both.

The problem is that good gear isnt always available at all lvls. Im fairly satisfied with my lvl 41 sorc and lvl 40 rogue. However. If i could buy a better quality weapon and lvl it up to my lvl, I would definantly spend some cash to do that.

If you made it a plat purchase it could get very expensive very quickly. Maybe 5 plats for one level. Or 15 plats to simply choose a new level for that item. Or if gold were the currency. Maybe do a sliding scale. Like 250-500 gold per item level. For instance a lvl 1-2 could be 250 gold.....while a lvl 30-31 would be 7500 gold.

I would drop some plats to have a set of lvl 41 archatect quills.

It might spark some plat sales....or help curb the outrageous inflation of gold......

Xeusx
07-28-2014, 12:35 AM

SacredKnight
07-28-2014, 12:54 AM

Agree with you there!

But here is my intake of it ( Just because I can, lol )!

Arcane and Mythic WEAPONS are only eligible for this.

There would be a special questline for a limited time event sort of thing where players could go do the quest ( I am not going to make one up this time, I have other things to do too you know? ) and imbue their weapon with a powerful arcane energy allowing that weapon to level up (+5 levels only ) obviously this would be before the lvl 46+ Arcane weps/mythics came out.

This leveled up versions are not tradeable, but they are stashable.