PDA

View Full Version : This sucks...

Armourslash
07-28-2014, 02:30 AM
So I've been playing this game for about 3/4 years and it has come to a point where people cannot be good at this game without buying platinum, this sucks because those who earn platinum for free don't gain that much, as people who buy 4x combo elxirs get expensive drops in less than an hour, and also get to do anything they want, I really have stuff I need but the really bad platinum offers are dropping me down. Please make free offers MUCH better so that you don't bave to buy platinum because right now all you can do with the plat you get from free platinum offers is buy vanities and probably 2x elixirs.

synfullmagic_23110
07-28-2014, 02:31 AM
I farm with 3x combos I earn great pinks/vanities

for the lulz
07-28-2014, 03:07 AM
lol dude idk what ur complaining about . Iv been playing pl for years without plat .Now Whatever i need i get from doing plat offers or gift cards . But atleast its not like al >.< u need to be loaded with plat to enjoy that game !

Motivating
07-28-2014, 04:17 AM
merchinglyf

JTZ
07-28-2014, 04:23 AM
I don't buy plat and I do fine. Platinum is a privelege and it's to make the game easier, those who buy it will obviously be at an advantage. There are easy ways to work around it, like merching or save up free platinum. Sts also doesn't have much pull on how much platinum the free platinum service providers give. Offers depend on location so some people get more than others.

programmed
07-28-2014, 07:09 AM
I play PL, AL, and DL and I don't buy plat on either of those. Sure its nice to have some plat but you can do the same things as everyone else without buying plat.

Apa
07-28-2014, 07:25 AM
This game isn't hard to play... if... you...
Think outside the box.....

[Buy]
07-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Here is you proof that you can play without a plat . Once upon a time I played in SL, that's my character and amount of plat number I used for all time .There are many ways to become rich with the plat is a little easier . But don't think that the plat is very easy, I have spent hundreds of plat and couldn't get even 100 k profit for the last time . 99347 99348