PDA

View Full Version : Moving to higher ground: Zeriouswolf

Zerious
01-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey guys, it's Z. A lot of you know my hammer pally Zwolf (in sig) but I think it's time to move him up to a higher level range.

My questions are:

Lvl 30 or 35? Which do you have more competition in? What's the general balance like for the classes? Anything OP that i should be aware of?

I'd like to have more FACTS than anything. I don't wanna hear about "mages are best" or "pallies rock". I wanna see people backing up their opinions with evidence. "Mages tend to do best because..." I'm sorry if I sound demanding or too adamant, I just don't want to waste my time reading posts i've read countless times before. I'm very open to ideas and suggestions right now.

For those of you who don't know, Zeriouswolf is my first competitive twink. I started him off as a lvl 20 wand pally then leveled him up for a build that uses xmas equips. I believe my newest twink, Zeriouself, is adequate to compete with in his place. Zeriouswolf is collecting dust, and i swear the red on his holiday hat is fading... jk jk but yeah I wanna move him up lol.

Let's discuss! :D

Kossi
01-13-2011, 06:36 PM
level 35 has more people in games

also, we have the epic lv35 team, see mysticals thread

and its also more fun

Zerious
01-13-2011, 06:44 PM
ok 35 is more competition. Ty Kossi :D

falcomarcher1
01-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Lol Ik what you mean

Residentevil
01-15-2011, 04:24 PM
35 also allows for the use of the elite frost gear or swamps gear which are generally near equal.

Zerious
01-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Ok one last question: anything OP that any mage (pally, dex, int, dual) should be cautious of or consider when working on a build? Wanna save as many respecs as possible here :)

Imperial-legend
01-16-2011, 02:59 AM
um lvl 30 is better imo, since based on my imp lvling journey, lvl 30 has way more pvp games going on from time to time comparing to lvl 35 where i could barely found a room most of the time.
for lvl 35, i was using imp as a pali and almost everyone else is pure int mage which admittiedly very op for some reasons, not to mention bear, i could barely see one or two war birds roaming..

Imperial-legend
01-16-2011, 03:07 AM
Ok one last question: anything OP that any mage (pally, dex, int, dual) should be cautious of or consider when working on a build? Wanna save as many respecs as possible here :)

lvl30 war bird or pali is op, especially the one wielding frozen long sword which gives ridiculous spell damage, i personally trained some twinks with that build back then .. u will find out its holy power. for lvl35 int mage is very op, almost all the good twinks there r int mage in zombie robe and using a mojo wand, so basically its like lvl50s everyone using the same best gears, and it all comes down to skills, timing and luck.

Zerious
01-16-2011, 06:09 PM
hmmm mkay lvl 30 it is

Bigsleazy
01-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Def 30, Str gear at 35 is worse than 30 gear. Games are also around 100 times easier to find. Beware of a good warbird.

Zerious
01-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Taking a break from PL. I'm going through a lot of craziness with my job, my gf, my parents, and my internet. I'll be back tho, hoping to see some of my friends still twinking :)

BlasterBird
01-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Same zerious, college started again :(

Ah well, more time killing before level increase lol.

Zerious
01-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Same zerious, college started again :(

Ah well, more time killing before level increase lol.

I heard that :D