View Full Version : re-egg summoned pets

Hadec
07-28-2014, 10:45 AM
I come up with this idea some weeks ago..
Dont attack me I am just saying wouldnt
It be a nice idea to re-egg summoned pets?
Here is an example...
Player has made a twink and bought an arcane pet..after some time he decides to
Quit twinking...and he just lost a fortune on a
Useless character. ..

There are a lot.of situations like this..
Sts could have an platinum option and an
Option for non plat players so they can re do it..I am talking about expensive items and bad decisions. ..come on am.I the only one I thought of this?:p

Vixenne
07-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Hate to break it to you but there are already posts like this.

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 10:49 AM
I want a yearly weekend where u can re egg pets (if it came from an egg), but sts will never do this I asked them if they could re egg my pets 2 days ago (lvl 1 pets) and they answered no and not in a customer friendly way.

Sirnoobalot
07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
This will reduce the plat spent on pets and so its not gonna happen.

Rare
07-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Let me offer this scenario

Hammerjaw. Currently the cheapest arcane pet. If they were reeggable, what do you suppose would happen to the hammerjaw prices? How about glacian? Imagine how people would feel if they looted it.

Every egg in fact. Especially legendary ones. Their market would be killed.

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Let me offer this scenario

Hammerjaw. Currently the cheapest arcane pet. If they were reeggable, what do you suppose would happen to the hammerjaw prices? How about glacian? Imagine how people would feel if they looted it.

Every egg in fact. Especially legendary ones. Their market would be killed.

Re egg them but make them not tradeable just so u can put the pet on an active toon, I myself have 2x scorch and 2x ripmaw and 1x slag and a bunch of other pets on 2 toons of mine which are gearless/inactive, I would be happy if I could switch them to my active toon(s) on the same account:), sts doesn't make a loss on it since the pet has still been bought and isn't multiplied in any way (each egg should only be re egged once though otherways people will use arcane pets to during lvling each toon). This will fix a lot of angry complains on sts it's (rude) support team:).

Kakashis
07-28-2014, 02:14 PM
It would upset and unbalance the economy. Even I'm not up for this.

obee
07-28-2014, 02:53 PM
You can easily reg egg and egg but it has to be accidentally opened. This won't work, economy will just be messed up. Just ask sts to re egg ur egg, but it HAS to be lvl 1

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:05 PM
You can easily reg egg and egg but it has to be accidentally opened. This won't work, economy will just be messed up. Just ask sts to re egg ur egg, but it HAS to be lvl 1

I asked sts to re egg my lvl 1 pets (after my vacation) which I opened before going on vacation. They answered: "Those pets will not be re-egged. We only re-egg pets that were opened on accident and reported to us immediately." Rude and non customer friendly, I'm getting more and more fed up with sts.

Rare
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
I asked sts to re egg my lvl 1 pets (after my vacation) which I opened before going on vacation. They answered: "Those pets will not be re-egged. We only re-egg pets that were opened on accident and reported to us immediately." Rude and non customer friendly, I'm getting more and more fed up with sts.

No offense... but I didn't see anything rude there.

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
This will reduce the plat spent on pets and so its not gonna happen.

then reeggable and not tradeable...

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:38 PM
It would upset and unbalance the economy. Even I'm not up for this.

bad bro:/

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:39 PM
Hate to break it to you but there are already posts like this.

missed it then my apollogies sir

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:41 PM

Well from all the customer services I know (not a lot by the way) only sts it's support doesn't starts of without the automatic thing like we're sorry...blah blah blah, they begin with: hello, those pets will not be re-egged, which basically is saying: .... u we have ur money now we don't care about u anymore.

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Well from all the customer services I know (not a lot by the way) only sts it's support doesn't starts of without the automatic thing like we're sorry...blah blah blah, they begin with: hello, those pets will not be re-egged, which basically is saying: .... u we have ur money now we don't care about u anymore.

uhmmm dont take it so bad man...

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:44 PM

(To lazy to edit) they also have told me before that they only re-egg lvl 1 pets, now my pets are lvl 1 and they bring up another excuse which I think is kinda pathetic.

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:45 PM
uhmmm dont take it so bad man...

I do if I spend money on a game I suspect to get help from support once in a while, not everytime some lame excuse.

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:51 PM
I do if I spend money on a game I suspect to get help from support once in a while, not everytime some lame excuse.

i do spend to but i am cool i understand the person who reads all day ragging letters complaining and stuff..
my point is just saw them some mercy lol they are humans like us too

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:54 PM
i do spend to but i am cool i understand the person who reads all day ragging letters complaining and stuff..
my point is just saw them some mercy lol they are humans like us too

Well for me it's not okay if a support team goes below Microsoft it's xbox support in the Netherlands (a horror/tragedy in it's fullest glory) and sts went way below Microsoft for me, but yeah I just should've listened to my friend when he said he was quitting and adviced me to leave to.

Hadec
07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Well for me it's not okay if a support team goes below Microsoft it's xbox support in the Netherlands (a horror/tragedy in it's fullest glory) and sts went way below Microsoft for me, but yeah I just should've listened to my friend when he said he was quitting and adviced me to leave to.

ur call this is outside of topic lolz

Rare
07-28-2014, 04:09 PM

Actually its not. I'm not saying they are or aren't rude. But in this case, that's their policy. You can understand that you are one of thousands of customers and they can't do it for everyone. I think its more rude when they sugar coat it personally. "Oh, I'm so sorry, but we can't help you with that. Its unfortunate. :("

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 04:11 PM
Actually its not. I'm not saying they are or aren't rude. But in this case, that's their policy. You can understand that you are one of thousands of customers and they can't do it for everyone. I think its more rude when they sugar coat it personally. "Oh, I'm so sorry, but we can't help you with that. Its unfortunate. :("

Yeah I never like the I'm sorry stuff but how sts puts it down it just sounds like they couldn't care less:/.

Hadec
07-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Idk guys..

phillyr
07-29-2014, 06:25 AM
I could show u a couple of emails that should never, ever come from ANY support team

macquin
07-29-2014, 09:15 AM
i like this, stashable but make it untradable.

Hadec
07-29-2014, 03:32 PM
I could show u a couple of emails that should never, ever come from ANY support team

Saw me am curious

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 04:45 PM
This would make me really happy actually because I have scorch and abaddon on my rogue which I currently don't use anymore I only made rogue because before lv 41 warrior was weak now it's strong and I lose two mythic pets I paid real money for :(

Ihateppl
07-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Re egg them but make them not tradeable just so u can put the pet on an active toon, I myself have 2x scorch and 2x ripmaw and 1x slag and a bunch of other pets on 2 toons of mine which are gearless/inactive, I would be happy if I could switch them to my active toon(s) on the same account:), sts doesn't make a loss on it since the pet has still been bought and isn't multiplied in any way (each egg should only be re egged once though otherways people will use arcane pets to during lvling each toon). This will fix a lot of angry complains on sts it's (rude) support team:).

Can I have a ripmaw? :D

Hadec
07-30-2014, 12:36 AM
This would make me really happy actually because I have scorch and abaddon on my rogue which I currently don't use anymore I only made rogue because before lv 41 warrior was weak now it's strong and I lose two mythic pets I paid real money for :(

That was my intention xd

exoxo
07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
sts doesn't make a loss on it since the pet has still been bought and isn't multiplied in any way

Not true. With the current system the only you can obtain those pets are by purchasing them with platinum or gold (either way someone is paying platinum for them). If you could simply trade them from alt to alt that would take a substantial amount of eggs out of play since every player would only need one per account and less players buying eggs = less income.

alexdroog
07-30-2014, 01:48 AM
Hmm
Buy eggs. Get beastmaster and whisperer title. Re-egg. Sell eggs...
No, just no.

Jurmans
07-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Not true. With the current system the only you can obtain those pets are by purchasing them with platinum or gold (either way someone is paying platinum for them). If you could simply trade them from alt to alt that would take a substantial amount of eggs out of play since every player would only need one per account and less players buying eggs = less income.

If u read my suggestion, u will see I said that eggs should only be re egged once to prevent people lvling their alts every time with an arcane pet.

Jurmans
07-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Hmm
Buy eggs. Get beastmaster and whisperer title. Re-egg. Sell eggs...
No, just no.

Re egged eggs become non tradeable if u would have read the thread before posting.

exoxo
07-30-2014, 02:12 AM
If u read my suggestion, u will see I said that eggs should only be re egged once to prevent people lvling their alts every time with an arcane pet.

Oh, well pardon me.
With the current system the only you can obtain those pets are by purchasing them with platinum or gold (either way someone is paying platinum for them). If you could simply trade them from alt to alt that would take a substantial amount of eggs out of play and less players buying eggs = less income.

Better?

Marcus Santana
07-30-2014, 04:03 AM
I agree. I have Scorch and my love, Abaddon inna rogue I don't use. I am beastmaster and whisperer there but... I don't use my rogue anymore [emoji20]