PDA

View Full Version : My new PvP idea, support and read please!

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Hello.

I feel like PvP is getting stale these days.

Nobody really plays CTF anymore, or ever, so I thought I'd think of something original, and fun.

Here is my idea:

The game would be called Deathball(or something original/generic like that).

The object of the game is to collect rocks by killing(Or contributing to more than half of a kill) of players on the other team.

If you die, you loose all of the rocks you have in your inventory. (Doesn't actually use inventory spaces.)

You throw the rocks into a neutral goal in the center of the map to give your team points.

The more rocks you throw at a single time, the more points you gain for your team.
For example:

1 rock: 1 point
2 rocks: 3 points
3 rocks: 5 points
4 rocks: 7 points
etcetc

The team with higher points at the end of the 15(or 10 minute) timer wins the match.

The winning team gets a pool of random pinks.

The player with the best individual effort on the team (Most points scored) is given the first choice of pinks in the pink-pool (NPC hands them out).

The loosing team is given a pool of random greens, and one purple.

I made a map, third post on the first page, check it out.

I'll add more, and organize this thread a little more.

If you'd like to support this idea, please leave a "I support" reply, and I'll add you to the list. :'D

------------
Support List:
Me
Infernalred
Herwolf
Joeychandler
Bearserk
Hellofbird

Kossi
01-13-2011, 07:14 PM
it should definitely be with rewards.

AND it should be where you organize the teams and the host "starts" the match once all players are ready

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Well, I say instead of someone hosting a game, they are hosted by the server. One every half-hour.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:23 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/35aod4z.png

Cabero
01-13-2011, 07:27 PM
My god man do you every stop?!! If this game is so screwed up and boring just quit all you do is complain or just sit there and suggest new ideas every time you turn around. Quit making suggestions and just play the game or quit! Also you got so many Ideas just make your own game lol

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:29 PM
My god man do you every stop?!! If this game is so screwed up and boring just quit all you do is complain or just sit there and suggest new ideas every time you turn around. Quit making suggestions and just play the game or quit! Also you got so many Ideas just make your own game lol

Dude, all I said was PvP is getting stale, and suggested a new game. Don't flame me for making suggestions.

Also, I'll do as I choose on the forums, thanks.

No need to post back, because I don't care what you have to say at all.

Zeus
01-13-2011, 07:32 PM

Cabero I got to side on refried this time, he was making a suggestion for PVP which is always a good thing, especially when he took the time to make it detailed and explanatory. Suggestions are welcome by the dev's and this was a suggestion my friend, not whining.

Kossi
01-13-2011, 07:34 PM
my god man do you every stop?!! If this game is so screwed up and boring just quit all you do is complain or just sit there and suggest new ideas every time you turn around. Quit making suggestions and just play the game or quit! Also you got so many ideas just make your own game lol

if you haz nothing to say nice....

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:36 PM
I vote PL making a racing stage. Much similar to DKR!:D
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/neogio64/Diddy20Kong20Racing202.gif

Man, I miss that game.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:36 PM
I played that today O.O

DKR>Mario Kart. :'D

Edit: I've actually held races in Balefort for gold. :p

Kossi
01-13-2011, 07:38 PM
I vote PL making a racing stage. Much similar to DKR!:D
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/neogio64/Diddy20Kong20Racing202.gif

Man, I miss that game.

i wonder where u got the idea of a waterfall :P

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:38 PM
I played that today O.O

DKR>Mario Kart. :'D

Edit: I've actually held races in Balefort for gold. :p

Mario kart sucks, shut up, nothing can replace DKR.....

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:39 PM
i wonder where u got the idea of a waterfall :P

Aww, the secret area with the balloon behind the waterfall, gahhh, I miss that game! >:)

Nightarcher
01-13-2011, 07:40 PM
In my opinion, the best possible new mode they could add for PVP would be sort of a tower-defence mode. Where you have two strongholds that you fortify and try to attack each others' actual structures and destroy their castle or gain entrance or something. So there's regular killing each other, but the point of killing is to be able to attack their structure. It might be a little complex but it would be sooo fun.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Mario kart sucks, shut up, nothing can replace DKR.....

PS, > is greater than. xD

DKR>Mario Kart.

-.-

Anyway, let's stay on topic please. :D

Cabero
01-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Cabero I got to side on refried this time, he was making a suggestion for PVP which is always a good thing, especially when he took the time to make it detailed and explanatory. Suggestions are welcome by the dev's and this was a suggestion my friend, not whining.

He has already went crazy (not just a little insanely crazy on the complaining) twice in the past month and one was just the other day. That one was so bad he manage to piss of the Devs and get his thread locked. Now already he start off telling how stale and boring the game is yet again.

If people just going to sit around the forums all day and tells what is wrong with the game and I have to listen to it. Then he can sit and let me vent every once and a while. Because I'm tired every time I turn around there are certain individuals always telling us whats wrong with the game. And he is the one that makes the biggest scene.

Edit: I said what what I had say. I not going sit and go round and round another 20 pages about.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm tired of you replying on my thread, so how about go quit, right?

I only complained because I didn't like what the update did to the entire game, and obviously developers felt the same way, because it got changed.

I like to see the game I love healthy, and alive, not dead and stale. (Which is what would have happened if it wasn't changed.)

Stop replying on my thread, you're making yourself sound like a total idiot.

Who said you have to listen to it? What kind of life do you have? Just ignore it, simple. You're the one using your time to reply slander on my suggestion thread.

Go punch a wall because you saw my name in the suggestions forum, kid.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:47 PM
PS, > is greater than. xD

DKR>Mario Kart.

-.-

Anyway, let's stay on topic please. :D

No way Jose, mario kart is a wanna be, a new game for kids to TRY and get the experience others did with DKR, but they failed.

N64 and super nintendo owns, idgaf if the wii or 360 can be wireless, they own!

Anyone remember the rug rats in Paris game? Lol

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:49 PM
ASDF MYSTICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm saying DKR is GREATER THAN Mario Kart.

xD

Let's stay on topic, please. :/

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:51 PM
ASDF MYSTICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm saying DKR is GREATER THAN Mario Kart.

xD

Let's stay on topic, please. :/

-cough- ik, uhmm, -cough- I was giving reasons to uhm -cough support our uhm -cough-

BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW :rolleyes:

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:52 PM
xD
You're silly. :3

KingFu
01-13-2011, 07:56 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/Theusernamekaiisnotavailable/silly_cat.jpg

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Kitty supports?

Cabero
01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm tired of you replying on my thread, so how about go quit, right?

I only complained because I didn't like what the update did to the entire game, and obviously developers felt the same way, because it got changed.

I like to see the game I love healthy, and alive, not dead and stale. (Which is what would have happened if it wasn't changed.)

Stop replying on my thread, you're making yourself sound like a total idiot.

Who said you have to listen to it? What kind of life do you have? Just ignore it, simple. You're the one using your time to reply slander on my suggestion thread.

Go punch a wall because you saw my name in the suggestions forum, kid.

The game you love so much?! Guess you completely forgot break down last month?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14695-My-ultimate-PL-rant.-Few-good-suggestions.-(must-read)

Cabero
01-13-2011, 08:06 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/Theusernamekaiisnotavailable/silly_cat.jpg

That's awesome!!! lol You should use that in your Sig lol

xuz
01-14-2011, 03:29 AM
just to let u no this is kinda a steal idea from halo reach :)
but still a very good idea

Refriedchicken
01-14-2011, 08:58 AM
I've never played Halo Reach.

Look, it's like this.

Every game has something similar to the next game.

Tired of hearing "that's like (insert online game here)"

Well, everything is.

Warrior class isn't original, or Archer, or Mage, etc. Does that mean it's stolen? No. It's basic MMO features. :p

Zerious
01-14-2011, 11:38 AM
just to let u no this is kinda a steal idea from halo reach :)
but still a very good idea

I think it would kick *** as far as this game is concerned.

On another note, I FULLY support this type of pvp game! Way to go RFC :D

joeychandler
01-14-2011, 12:25 PM
This is a sweet idea, sounds like it would make for intense pvp. I'm thinking for rewards there could be additional tradeable vanity.
I support.

superglut2
01-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeaa mario kart for poket legends

Refriedchicken
01-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Bumping this.

Updated supporters.

Refriedchicken
01-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Bumping. yoyoyoyoyoyoyo