PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions PLZ help

Agularra
01-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Okay so I'm a lvl 50 with my mage and a 37 with my bear. Since I mostly play with mage and am a 50 there's not much more I can conquer so I decided to complete all my quests. I'm stuck because I got 27/29 at Baelfort Castle and don't even know where to find the last two quest. Now I think the last one is the miner but it won't give me a quest till I do the one before it but where is it? Also, now I've been out of school quite some years and believe me I'm no math major, however my quest log says I got 108/119. Now if my math is correct that's 11 quests I need. Here's the weird part the only quests it shows I don't have complete is Baelfort Castle 27/29, Lost Expedition 12/14 or whatever it is either way I'm missing two which are the 1000 pelts, and Alien Oasis 3/5 which really they don't actually have yet. This is where maybe my lack of math is hurting me, but that's 6 quests and they say 108/119 which is 11. Am I off my rocker and missing something or is my math really that bad? Thanks for any help I really appreciate.

Refriedchicken
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
See, this is why I never bothered with quest.

Diodge
01-13-2011, 07:36 PM
when your done up to the point you cant do any more quests. It should show 117/119.. you will be missing 2 quests from Alien Oasis(3/5). (Im gona take a guess and say those 2 will come with the new town.)

I think the 2 your missing in Baelfort Castle might be --go inside walls , hang a right to go outside, then a left .....

If you add up the Quests as if you completed them from the world map it adds up to 114.

still missing .. 3quests that dont show(maybe starter quests or cyber?) , 2quests we dont have yet(from what i know we don't have yet)

Otukura
01-13-2011, 07:43 PM
The miner was, maybe my 8th quest for Baelfort... I've done them all... So you might've forgotten... I'd ask you to list all them, but I don't think you could remember.

Agularra
01-14-2011, 11:46 AM
I definitely appreciate your guys input and help. I will try the inside the walls thing and see if that's it. The miner one is weird cuz I know I did it with my 37 bear but I haven't done it with my 50 mage. When I go there he doesn't have a quest for me. So I'm thinking the other one I'm missing probably opens the miner up after I complete it. I will look and see in my account if there is a way to see what quests I've done and post them. Same one may bring it up so ill say it now, I did do the quest with finding the guys wife, leeha or whatever her name is so that's not it.

Agularra
01-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Found them finally. It was actually really east to find. For anyone curious it was two quests from Commander Blackstone right before u enter Wyldwood. The two quests were, burning ring of fire, and the goblin king. Thanks again for any help.