PDA

View Full Version : ONE VS ONE ( implementing a new fight system ) challenge one persons to a duel

fiftyonecents
07-28-2014, 02:26 PM
I started this thread to get some feed back on my idea today. Maybe someone has already created a similar thread I am not sure , so just to be safe I have not seen one yet so I apologize in advance if you seen this subject before.

I have seen multiple mmo games that allow a player to challenge a person individually to a duel and have a map all to the selves hashing out a good fight one on one, this would be a great pleasure to experience within Arcane Legends. If its possible please make it happen soon :)

Please leave your thoughts and ideas below.

Thanks for reading my thread.

Justfofun
07-28-2014, 04:11 PM
I think it's a good Idea :p but the warriors will bully the mages.

fiftyonecents
07-28-2014, 04:26 PM
I think it's a good Idea :p but the warriors will bully the mages.

No ... Not necessarily , you can pick and choose your battles... so if a war pm you requesting a deul one on one fight , you have the option to accept'' or decline'' also you can check his stats before entering, some will not reveal their true strength until entered, this is one of many sly tricks to watch out for, simply flee the battle if that is the case....lol

thx for your response.

Ravager
07-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Make it have an option for money matches.

fiftyonecents
07-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Make it have an option for money matches.

That's actually not a bad idea.....hmmmm , I think you are on to something. The ability to place a wager on the fight is a pretty neat feature to have..... maybe place bet or just have a duel, both must agree to zero amount for bet if no bet is placed on the fight.

Thanks for your response :)

Caabatric
08-16-2014, 12:34 AM
good idea.
would love to see this and start some gambling.

sadly so many dummy farmers will take advantage of this

Vixenne
08-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Yes, it'll be fun for friendly fights with your friends :)

Experience that too and it was fun, you even befriend strangers after the fight :)

razerfingers
08-16-2014, 12:17 PM
They have that in PL lol, nobody ever uses it 😂😅

fiftyonecents
08-16-2014, 02:39 PM
They have that in PL lol, nobody ever uses it ����

Pl is over rated .....A.L. is the shzzzzzzz

Don't ever do that again hahahahahahhahahahah

Care to leave your real response ? like um maybe would you like to see this implemented within Arcane Legends or no.

razerfingers
08-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Pl is over rated .....A.L. is the shzzzzzzz

Don't ever do that again hahahahahahhahahahah

Care to leave your real response ? like um maybe would you like to see this implemented within Arcane Legends or no.
Lol no, i don't play STG games anymore. I only downloaded the test server to play with the Developers and did that so im back to forum posting with my knowledge of the games :)

fiftyonecents
08-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Lol no, i don't play STG games anymore. I only downloaded the test server to play with the Developers and did that so im back to forum posting with my knowledge of the games :)

Cool well it was very nice meeting you I def appreciate you checkin out my post. Its always a pleasure to meet a long timers that has seen a majority of the STS games that they have to offer. Good luck to you on your future threads.

Best ,

Fifty